"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 21, 2017  5:56 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  5:43 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Alright, I have another friend who's new to the game that I just offloaded the rest of my Hasbro collection onto. I need your help in building an effective combo using the parts he has.

Energy Layer: Doomscizor, Odax, Kerbeus, Horusood.

Forge Disc: Oval, Central, Spread.

Performance Tip: Accel, Blow, Defense, Edge.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Kerbeus Spread Defense

or Kerbeus Spread Accel for mobile defense
Can someone make me a good attack and Defense combo with the following pieces.
Spryzen
Knuckle
UNite
------------------
Valtryek
Boost
Variable
------------------
Lost Longinus
Nine
Twisted
------------------
Wyvron
Vertical
Orbit
------------------
Xeno Excalibur
Magnum
Impact
------------------
Drain Fafnir
Eight
Nothing
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:06 PM)Mr.Turtle Wrote: Can someone make me a good attack and Defense combo with the following pieces.
Spryzen
Knuckle
UNite
------------------
Valtryek
Boost
Variable
------------------
Lost Longinus
Nine
Twisted
------------------
Wyvron
Vertical
Orbit
------------------
Xeno Excalibur
Magnum
Impact
------------------
Drain Fafnir
Eight
Nothing

Drafin Fafnir Knuckle/8 Orbit for Defense

Xeon Xcalibur 8(maybe?) Variable if It's Takara Tomy, Spiral if not
Drain Fafnir
R2
Z2
X2
W2
V2
L2
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:58 PM)Snidmist Wrote: Drain Fafnir
R2
Z2
X2
W2
V2
L2

specify if the dual layers are hasbro excluding l2 ofc
(Oct. 23, 2017  8:02 PM)bidinga Wrote:
R2
Z2
X2
W2
V2
L2

specify if the dual layers are hasbro excluding l2 ofc

All the beys are takaratomy . As india just recieved its first beyblade burst series wave and its from takaratomy . https://youtu.be/ObAp-qPbouA a link to my bey channel showing the india releases
R2
Z2
X2
W2
V2
L2

dF 8 Revolve
L2 Gravity Orbit
X2 Nine Variable
Please could you tell me a attack combo that delivers smash attacks. My parts are:
Energy Ring:blue cetus, galaxy pegasus, dark wolf, Flame bixis.
Fusion wheel:Flame, Galaxy, Poison, Storm
Tracks:WD145, DF145, 105, Bearing Drive
Bottoms: F, LF, SD, W2D
wait would Bearing drive a track or Bottom
(Oct. 29, 2017  3:24 PM)Legoblader27 Wrote: Please could you tell me a attack combo that delivers smash attacks. My parts are:

Flame Cetus BD
Storm Wolf 105LF
Galaxy Byxis DF145F
Poison Pegasus II WD145SD

These are the best combos you can build in my opinion, btw BD is a drive not a track or bottom
(Oct. 29, 2017  6:19 PM)Legoblader27 Wrote: Thanks
Erm, you can be warned for 1 line sentences...
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:43 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  3:24 PM)Legoblader27 Wrote: Please could you tell me a attack combo that delivers smash attacks. My parts are:

Flame Cetus BD
Storm Wolf 105LF
Galaxy Byxis DF145F
Poison Pegasus II WD145SD

These are the best combos you can build in my opinion, btw BD is a drive not a track or bottom

B: D is actually called a 4D Bottom
Okay time for another have hades kerbecs BD145DS, spiral fox TR145W²D, cyclone herculeo 105f, evil befall UW145EWD, then I have the samurai ifrit and ninja salamander sychrome set versions, meteo l drago that red version, l drago destructor not the fa one but the trashier hasbro one that hollowed out, then I have a jade Jupiter Where all the parts are the except the fusion wheel is from the one is from the one with no bearings or rubber and the fusion wheel still has bearings also I have a cosmic pegasus. What is the best configuration I can’t get for stamina, defense, attack and balance and what is the coolest combo I could get out of them?
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:55 AM)Gayblade Wrote: Okay time for another have hades kerbecs BD145DS, spiral fox TR145W²D, cyclone herculeo 105f, evil befall UW145EWD, then I have the samurai ifrit and ninja salamander sychrome set versions, meteo l drago that red version, l drago destructor not the fa one but the trashier hasbro one that hollowed out, then I have a jade Jupiter Where all the parts are the except the fusion wheel is from the one is from the one with no bearings or rubber and the fusion wheel still has bearings also I have a cosmic pegasus. What is the best configuration I can’t get for stamina, defense, attack and balance and what is the coolest combo I could get out of them?

What do you mean, can't get for stamina, defense, attack and balance?
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:58 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:55 AM)Gayblade Wrote: Okay time for another have hades kerbecs BD145DS, spiral fox TR145W²D, cyclone herculeo 105f, evil befall UW145EWD, then I have the samurai ifrit and ninja salamander sychrome set versions, meteo l drago that red version, l drago destructor not the fa one but the trashier hasbro one that hollowed out, then I have a jade Jupiter Where all the parts are the except the fusion wheel is from the one is from the one with no bearings or rubber and the fusion wheel still has bearings also I have a cosmic pegasus. What is the best configuration I can’t get for stamina, defense, attack and balance and what is the coolest combo I could get out of them?

I think his keyboard goofed and he means "can"
How would this combo perform?
Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Unite
(Nov. 03, 2017  11:57 AM)TheLionisDead Wrote: How would this combo perform?

In the current meta, pretty bad
Victory Valkyrie has been outclassed for a while, Knuckle is O.K but things like 7G,4G,and 7M are better disks. Unite is pretty much trash, it's only good quality is that it can resist KOS but it's stamina is not so great.
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:01 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  11:57 AM)TheLionisDead Wrote: How would this combo perform?

In the current meta, pretty bad
Victory Valkyrie has been outclassed for a while, Knuckle is O.K but things like 7G,4G,and 7M are better disks. Unite is pretty much trash, it's only good quality is that it can resist KOS but it's stamina is not so great.

I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I meant it for a non God layer tournament.
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:22 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:01 PM)Mage Wrote: In the current meta, pretty bad

I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I meant it for a non God layer tournament.

Ok, so dual and basic layers only. 
Basic layer Valkyrie is probably the better attack layer but due to its teeth problems and rarity nowadays Victory Valkyrie is a decent choice. Knuckle is O.K for some more speed and stamina but if you want heavier hits Gravity or Heavy can do the job. Unite is the problem in the combo, like I said before it's only really good at KO defense and with such an attack orientated layer it would be better to use Xtreme.
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:58 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:55 AM)Gayblade Wrote: Okay time for another have hades kerbecs BD145DS, spiral fox TR145W²D, cyclone herculeo 105f, evil befall UW145EWD, then I have the samurai ifrit and ninja salamander sychrome set versions, meteo l drago that red version, l drago destructor not the fa one but the trashier hasbro one that hollowed out, then I have a jade Jupiter   Where all the parts are the except the fusion wheel is from the one is from the one with no bearings or rubber and the fusion wheel still has bearings also I have a cosmic pegasus. What is the best configuration I can’t get for stamina, defense, attack and balance and what is the coolest combo I could get out of them?

I meant can

(Nov. 03, 2017  3:03 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:58 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What do you mean, can't get for stamina, defense, attack and balance?

I think his keyboard goofed and he means "can"

As Donald trump says you are “wrong”. I’m on mobile so it auto corrected

Okay I have some Burt boys I need comboed. My layers are that valtryek v2 where the wings are only red, a valtryek v2 that is black and white then a purple odax o2. Is my discs are 2 boosts and a triple the. My drivers are impact, extreme an a variable that is worn do to where it just has no rubber spikes

Quick question what is the best burst combo out there that doesn’t include the god layer beys
(Nov. 05, 2017  1:13 AM)Gayblade Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:58 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What do you mean, can't get for stamina, defense, attack and balance?

I meant can

(Nov. 03, 2017  3:03 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I think his keyboard goofed and he means "can"

As Donald trump says you are “wrong”. I’m on mobile so it auto corrected

Okay I have some Burt boys I need comboed. My layers are that valtryek v2 where the wings are only red, a valtryek v2 that is black and white then a purple odax o2. Is my discs are 2 boosts and a triple the. My drivers are impact, extreme an a variable that is worn do to where it just has no rubber spikes

Quick question what is the best burst combo out there that doesn’t include the god layer beys

There is no BEST combo, but really good combos are things like Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme, D2 Gravity Revolve, or if Hasbro: Unicrest/Ygdreion/Kerbeus Heavy/Gravity/Spread Survive/Revolve, and Roktavor/S2/V2 Heavy Variable/Xtreme/Zephyr.
I'm being serious. What are some cool beyblade modifications(illegal) that I can make? My favorite right now is putting a god chip on the xtreme driver and taping it, amazing grip to the sides when circling.
(Nov. 05, 2017  2:33 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I'm being serious. What are some cool beyblade modifications(illegal) that I can make? My favorite right now is putting a god chip on the xtreme driver and taping it, amazing grip to the sides when circling.

Being serious about what exactly?