"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 20, 2016  10:41 PM)Bbgpiriverd Wrote: I know i may be a little late or early but I havee made a combo which is guardian genbu F230TB and bandit leviathin with its normal tip so can someone tell me if its a good combo or what i should do to mae it better

I know i may be a little late or early but I havee made a combo which is guardian genbu F230TB and bandit leviathin with its normal tip so can someone tell me if its a good combo or what i should do to mae it better

(Jun. 20, 2016  10:41 PM)Bbgpiriverd Wrote: I know i may be a little late or early but I havee made a combo which is guardian genbu F230TB and bandit leviathin with its normal tip so can someone tell me if its a good combo or what i should do to mae it better

I know i may be a little late or early but I havee made a combo which is guardian genbu F230TB and bandit leviathin with its normal tip so can someone tell me if its a good combo or what i should do to mae it better

I switched the twin ball tip and leviathin tip so can someone help?

They are not great, F230 SB would probably tip over very easy. Revizer is unbalanced, and is better when in a Synchrome combo, so atleast it has better Defense. Speaking of which, Genbull Revizer (meaning Genbull on the bottom) 160 TB would probably be the best you can really make from what you have listed. Do you have any other Beys?
(Jun. 20, 2016  10:54 PM)Hato Wrote:

They are not great, F230 SB would probably tip over very easy. Revizer is unbalanced, and is better when in a Synchrome combo, so atleast it has better Defense. Speaking of which, Genbull Revizer (meaning Genbull on the bottom) 160 TB would probably be the best you can really make from what you have listed. Do you have any other Beys?

Sadly no. I like the switched tips though because the center of balance on genbu is helping the tip but im just training it rn @

(Jun. 20, 2016  11:17 PM)Bbgpiriverd Wrote:

Sadly no. I like the switched tips though because the center of balance on genbu is helping the tip but im just training it rn @
wait hold up i have samurai ifraid pieces i just don't have the face bolt for samurai ifraid

(Jun. 20, 2016  10:54 PM)Hato Wrote: They are not great, F230 SB would probably tip over very easy. Revizer is unbalanced, and is better when in a Synchrome combo, so atleast it has better Defense. Speaking of which, Genbull Revizer (meaning Genbull on the bottom) 160 TB would probably be the best you can really make from what you have listed. Do you have any other Beys?

wait hold up i have samurai ifraid pieces i just don't have the face bolt for samurai ifraid

well then you can make Reviser Genbu W145TB/WD

but really Reviser Genbu F230TB is better in every way
(Jun. 21, 2016  5:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2016  10:54 PM)Hato Wrote: They are not great, F230 SB would probably tip over very easy. Revizer is unbalanced, and is better when in a Synchrome combo, so atleast it has better Defense. Speaking of which, Genbull Revizer (meaning Genbull on the bottom) 160 TB would probably be the best you can really make from what you have listed. Do you have any other Beys?

(Jun. 20, 2016  11:17 PM)Bbgpiriverd Wrote: Sadly no. I like the switched tips though because the center of balance on genbu is helping the tip but im just training it rn @

If you wanted a balance type you could do Genbull Reviser/Reviser Genbull F230CF
]

(Jun. 20, 2016  11:17 PM)Bbgpiriverd Wrote: Sadly no. I like the switched tips though because the center of balance on genbu is helping the tip but im just training it rn @

If you wanted a balance type you could do Genbull Reviser/Reviser Genbull F230CF
(Jun. 21, 2016  5:10 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote:

]

i had made that except i dont know what tip that is. Also btw i found samurai ifraid's red fusion wheel and the tip and the little blades tha support the stuff i forgot the other piece names i just dont have the warrior wheel but i liked my revider genbull with genbull normal tip and the orange f230

(Jun. 21, 2016  10:44 PM)Bbgpiriverd Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2016  5:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: well then you can make Reviser Genbu W145TB/WD

]
(Jun. 21, 2016  5:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: well then you can make Reviser Genbu W145TB/WD

i had made that except i dont know what tip that is. Also btw i found samurai ifraid's red fusion wheel and the tip and the little blades tha support the stuff i forgot the other piece names i just dont have the warrior wheel but i liked my revider genbull with genbull normal tip and the orange f230
i mean i can make samurai genbu,samurai revizer,genbu revizer,guardian genbu,bandit genbu,guardian revizer, bandit revizer and thats it until i find ifrit or samurai (whichever one is the warrior wheel)

]

i mean i can make samurai genbu,samurai revizer,genbu revizer,guardian genbu,bandit genbu,guardian revizer, bandit revizer and thats it until i find ifrit or samurai (whichever one is the warrior wheel)
(Jun. 18, 2016  11:26 AM)Mint Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2016  11:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Kraken Dragooon BD145RDF should work well enough for a Defense/Stamina hybrid.

Ifraid Behemoth T125R2F should serve for attack, though not the best, I think it's the best you have.
He has Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, Samurai Ifrit and Samurai Pegasus. With that.
Can't he make Flash Orion W145R2F?

LOL I didn't see Flash at the time.

]

(Jun. 21, 2016  5:10 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: If you wanted a balance type you could do Genbull Reviser/Reviser Genbull F230CF
]

(Jun. 21, 2016  5:10 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: If you wanted a balance type you could do Genbull Reviser/Reviser Genbull F230CF
]

He probbly mean use Reviser Bellow Genbu Above and Genbu's spin track and Samurai Ifried's tip

@[kepozo kapuh] i think it's a decent combo but you can replace spin track with a taller one like 160-230 and tip with little more stable like SD or CS

If you have MB use it but i like using tips with more precession just to make sure it's not prone to left spin as much
He could use AD145 too if he doesn't have 230 or CS. it's a decent combo but better than the previous one.
Guys what about death(attack mode) bull H145BSF ?
(Jun. 22, 2016  3:58 PM)kepozo kapuh Wrote: Guys what about death(attack mode) bull H145BSF ?

well it's not very good combo as it's have very high recoil so it will lose to stamina and attack.

if you want a attack type try using Death Bull 85RF. it's EXTREMELY hard to KO but it's only thing that can be made with death that can "KO". check Meow!'s video out for more info https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&...1236,d.c2I and his thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anti-Me...ttack-Mode

If you have BD145 and any tall tip like CS,DS,EDS,MB,etc try using Death Bull BD145 [Defence Mode]. it's a very good combo and won 4 tournaments here in India

can you list all parts you have? we can help you by making best possible combos Smile
Ok here

1. L drago destructor FConfused
2.gravity destroyer attack version 130MF
3.galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
4.thermal lucerta WA130HF
5.lightning zurafa 100WD
6.diablo nemesis XGrin
7.Twisted tempo 145WD
8.Flame sagittario C145S
9.phantom Orion BGrin
10.Hades kerbecs BD145DS
11.thermal wolf 100WD
12.Lightning l drago 100HF
13.Rock zurafa T125F
14.Rock sagittario LW105MF
15. Evil/Killer pieces 130S
16. Dark bull H145SD
17. Poison serpent R145MS
18. Ronin dragooon LW160BSF
19. Pirate kraken A230JSB
20. Rock Leone 130WB
21. Rock Pegasus (brokenH145SF)
22. Storm Capricorn M145Q
23. Berserker behemoth SR200BWD
24. Poison serpent C145WD
25. Burn fireblaze 135MS
26. Flash sagittario 230WD
27. Pieces D125BS
28. Virgo DF145BS
29. Aries 125D
30. Samurai Ifraid W145CF
31. Burn fireblaze (Beyblade legends) 130(fake) MF
32. Rock Leone 130MF
33. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Beyblade legends )
34. Meteo destroy 100SD(moded SD works like XF)
(Jun. 23, 2016  4:09 AM)DragonStrike20 Wrote: what about rock stricker 100WD

That's a pretty bad combo, even in Limited it wouldn't be that good.

Flash Orion W145R2F for attack, Kraken Dragoon BD145RDF for defense, and also good for stamina against right spin, Phantom Orion W145WD or 100WD should be good for pure stamina.
@[kepozo kapuh]. here you go!
L-Drago Destroy BD145MF
Twisted Tempo BD145MF
Phantom Sageterio II W105CF [CF is good facing attacker and stamina types it can't OS so it can KO]
Phantom/Twisted Sagiterio II SR200BWD
Flash Sagiterio II 100MF
and combos Jinbee mentioned
What is a good combo for trident?? i really like the layer and want to use it.
(Jun. 24, 2016  2:57 AM)DeGrono Wrote: What is a good combo for trident?? i really like the layer and want to use it.

Nothing really..? I mean, semi-decent stamina, mediocre defense and next to no attack. Really don't know what to tell you.. May work in a staller combo to try and avoid hits, such as Trident Spread Accel/Zephyr, or maybe even a destabilized like Trident Heavy/Gravity Orbit, but wouldn't rely on it.
(Jun. 24, 2016  3:03 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2016  2:57 AM)DeGrono Wrote: What is a good combo for trident?? i really like the layer and want to use it.

Nothing really..? I mean, semi-decent stamina, mediocre defense and next to no attack. Really don't know what to tell you.. May work in a staller combo to try and avoid hits, such as Trident Spread Accel/Zephyr, or maybe even a destabilized like Trident Heavy/Gravity Orbit, but wouldn't rely on it.

so its just a rare layer, well its very visually pleasing though =/ heres hopping the duel layer version is better.
Hi fellow Bladers!

I want a good stamina and combo with some defense and no scraping.

The parts I have:

Metal Face
Diablo Nemesis X:D
L-Drago Destroy F:S
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Hell Kerbecs BD145 (no tip)
Bandid Goreim DF145BS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Bull broken H145 (no tip)
Dark Wolf DF145 (no tip)
Rock Scorpio (no track and tip)
Cyber (fusion wheel only)
Phantom Orion 145ES (Hasbro version)

(Jun. 25, 2016  9:26 AM)Blader127 Wrote: Hi fellow Bladers!

I want a good stamina and combo with some defense and no scraping.

The parts I have:

Metal Face
Diablo Nemesis X:D
L-Drago Destroy F:S
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Hell Kerbecs (no track and tip)
Bandid Goreim DF145BS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Bull broken H145 (no tip)
Dark Wolf DF145 (no tip)
Rock Scorpio (no track and tip)
Cyber (fusion wheel only)
Phantom Orion 145ES (Hasbro version)
You've got no good tips get a ray unicorno and make MF Diablo kerbecs 145cs
(Jun. 25, 2016  9:31 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: You've got no good tips get a ray unicorno and make MF Diablo kerbecs 145cs

Instead he can Storm Pegasis Instead and make BD145RF which is top-tier,

well let's see whar i can do with what you have friend Smile

MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145HF/S in HF mode
MF Diablo Kerbecs bd145RF
MF L-Drago Destroy BD145HF/S. as it can't OS WD mostly go for KO against [Slide Shot but tilt launcher less then you do for right spin attacker] Stamina Types and Stright Launch against everything else

if you got any tip like RDF or CS use L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF/CS
aid he wanted a defense/stamina type that's why I suggested Ray unicorno
How about death (defence mode ) kerbecs SR200WD
(Jun. 25, 2016  1:40 PM)kepozo kapuh Wrote: How about death (defence mode ) kerbecs SR200WD

wow it's actually pretty good combo but I think if you use DS or SD would be better

if you can get try using MB or CS but it's still a awesome stamina type

Keep It Up friend