"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
SP230 is only used if you don't own E230. else SP230 could be used for Sway Attack in Zero-G
Can anyone tell me an Anti-Attack Combo for Limited?
don't know if it was recognized as anti-attack but its really versatile, MF-H Libra CH120RF
(Apr. 05, 2016  5:42 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me an Anti-Attack Combo for Limited?

I like to use Scythe Cancer/Cygnus/Hades CH120RF. I'm not sure if it needs a MF-H or not.
I need a bey which is a strong attack type. If my parts don't work with for that then a stamina type. If not then defense. I am a little limited on parts though.
What Beyblades/parts you own:
1. Twisted Tempo 145WD
2. L-Drago Destructor FConfused
3. Diablo Nemesis XGrin
4. Cosmic Pegasus FGrin (cracked performance tip but will get a new one soon)
5. Midnight Bull 125SF (cracked facebolt)
6. Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S
What Beyblade Format or BeyStadium you intend play in:
I will probably just be playing with my friends and not in tournaments. I'll probably use a normal stadium (attack type).
If anyone has a good combo please reply and thanks.
do you know whair i can get a battl around minasota
If you can get a RF and BD145. Then try Diablo Nemisis BD145RF.

But if no then Diablo FGrin and Twisted 145WD is the best combo you can make
(Apr. 10, 2016  2:40 AM)Hckr_ Wrote: I need a bey which is a strong attack type. If my parts don't work with for that then a stamina type. If not then defense. I am a little limited on parts though.
1. Twisted Tempo 145WD
3. Diablo Nemesis XGrin
I will probably just be playing with my friends and not in tournaments. I'll probably use a normal stadium (attack type).

You could get a 230 spin track which isn't even that rare and then you can also make Twisted Tempo 230 WD
(Apr. 10, 2016  8:55 AM)SoSteve Wrote: You could get a 230 spin track which isn't even that rare and then you can also make Twisted Tempo 230 WD

@[SoSteve]
This combo is seriously awful. Please, don't recommend any combos if you have no idea of what you're talking about.

(Apr. 10, 2016  2:40 AM)Hckr_ Wrote: I need a bey which is a strong attack type. If my parts don't work with for that then a stamina type. If not then defense. I am a little limited on parts though.
1. Twisted Tempo 145WD
3. Diablo Nemesis XGrin

Well, for attack Big Band Pegasus F: D is pretty much the least worst you can make.
(Apr. 10, 2016  12:08 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2016  8:55 AM)SoSteve Wrote: You could get a 230 spin track which isn't even that rare and then you can also make Twisted Tempo 230 WD

@[SoSteve]
This combo is seriously awful. Please, don't recommend any combos if you have no idea of what you're talking about.

If he were to get 230, Twisted Bull 230WD probably would be the best Stamina type Hckr_ could make, so SoSteve wasn't that far off.
(Apr. 10, 2016  4:41 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2016  12:08 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:

@[SoSteve]

If he were to get 230, Twisted Bull 230WD probably would be the best Stamina type Hckr_ could make, so SoSteve wasn't that far off.

Thank you cake.
Basalt on a high track, what ?
(Apr. 10, 2016  7:40 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Basalt on a high track, what ?

Basalt on height tracks are good
This combo used to be top tier I think someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Twisted Tempo 230 CS
(Apr. 10, 2016  7:40 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Basalt on a high track, what ?

Yep, Basalt 230MB was pretty popular back when it was viable.
[Spoiler]
[Image: 2u8jf49.png]
Edit: credit to FireFire for the image!
can anyone tell me. Which is best tip to use on E230 defence other then RF? I heard RDF is quite easy to KO

Also anyone can tell me some 230 Dragooon combos? I can't find any good 230 left-spin combo
So my high school is hosting a small tournament as a fundraiser, decided to dig out my old beyblades and try to make some ok combos for attack, stamina, defense, etc. I'm not sure if the list of parts is completely accurate, so heres a few pictures for reference: http://m.imgur.com/hCDxNM8,SlIUZxr,Y1CoJvV,XXVpGy4

Wheels
Rock
Flame
Dark
Poison
Storm

Tracks
H145
D125

Tips
SD
B
SF
MS
S
WB
@[riceboi]
(Apr. 12, 2016  4:17 AM)riceboi Wrote: Wheels
Rock
Flame
Dark
Poison
Storm

Tracks
H145
D125

Tips
SD
B
SF
MS
S
WB
Unfortunately riceboi, your part's selection isn't the most...vivid, but I'm sure you'll be able to make due as this isn't an official tournament!
Anyways your selection of metal wheel's includes the infamously bleh rock, the eh storm and the devil incarnate poison and dark (not in a good way). Anyways the best combo you could make would be a stamina combo, Flame/Thermal 145/125/105 SD. It should outspin some stuff, depends on what you're dealing with
Anyways I wish you luck in that mini tournament! And check back with the WBO in a bit because there's a new VERY fun series of beyblade out in Japan right now called beyblade burst, and I think you'll be glad if you give it a shot.
I just go some plastics and wanted to know the three best combos I could make. I want to have one for attack, defense and stamina each, but top three will work fine too.

Here's what I got:
Quote: Wolborg 1
Uriel
Master Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon
Dragoon F
Wolborg 2
Driger V2
Sparking Attacker
Dranzer V
Master Dranzer
Please tell me the parts and then just list which Bey that part is from. Thank you.
Can anyone please tell me which tip will work better on Death Cancer BD145?

EDS or CS?

I'm trying to make Stamina/Defence Hybrid for Next Tournament
@[FIREFIRE]
I would use CS because it's better for defense, EDS could probably OS CS but if you launch it at a bad angle it has a bigger chance of SKO'ing. I would Use CS over EDS in that combo.
I just got 5 different bey's from the burst series. Anything good I can make? kinda want to bey combinations but really just want to know what one is the best.

Layer:
Valkyrie
Kerbeus
Minoboros
Deathscyther
Spriggan

Disk:
Wing
Heavy
Oval
Wing
Fusion

Driver:
Accel
Survive
Spread
Blow

Thanks for the help!
Valkyrie Heavy Accel and Deathscyther Heavy Survive.
Hello bladers !! The following are my parts . I want some attack combos .
Blades: cosmic Pegasus , ray Gil ,ray striker, flame byxis, burn fireblaze, rock Leone, fang Leone (burning claw ver.), bakushin beelzeb,infinity Libra, flame sagittario, variares d:d, Strom l drago, thermal Lacerta.
Extra parts : h145, d,105,RF,85,XF
(Apr. 17, 2016  6:55 AM)Harigingka Wrote: Hello bladers !! The following are my parts . I want some attack combos .
Blades: cosmic Pegasus , ray Gil ,ray striker, flame byxis, burn fireblaze, rock Leone, fang Leone (burning claw ver.), bakushin beelzeb,infinity Libra, flame sagittario, variares d:d, Strom l drago, thermal Lacerta.
Extra parts : h145, d,105,RF,85,XF

Variares 105/ D125 RF is the best attack type you can make. That said, it is outclassed

you might want to buy new beys (check the WBO competitively list, buy beys according to that) if you plan on playing competitively at events