yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Dear Sir,
My beyblades are listed in the following list:-
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
2)Omega Dragonis 85XF(Spark FX Hyperblades Version)
3)Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
(Note: All of them are Hasbro Versions. They not Takaratomy beyblades)
Stadium in which I want to play: Bolt Blast Stadium
Please build me the best combo possible out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP
(Jan. 26, 2016  9:43 AM)AnubhabP Wrote: Dear Sir,
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Please build me the best combo possible out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP
Attack: Omega Pegasus 85RF
Defense: Twisted Tempo 145WD
Stamina: Thermal Tempo 145/85 WD
Balance: Thermal Dragonis WA130XF
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:12 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Twisted Tempo 145RF would be better for Defense (more of an Anti-Attacker) and Twisted Pegasis 145WD would be better for Stamina. I'd use HF on that Thermal combo, though, if you're going for a destabilizer (and probably 85, too).
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:30 AM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:12 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Twisted Tempo 145RF would be better for Defense (more of an Anti-Attacker) and Twisted Pegasis 145WD would be better for Stamina. I'd use HF on that Thermal combo, though, if you're going for a destabilizer (and probably 85, too).
But sir you've mistaken R2F For RF.please suggest again.Sorry for the inconvinience
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:46 AM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:30 AM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:12 AM)Es Iratus Wrote: Attack: Omega Pegasus 85RF

But sir you've mistaken R2F For RF.please suggest again.Sorry for the inconvinience
Ah, my bad. RF, R2F, and LRF are generally considered to be interchangeable, though RF has slightly more Stamina and slightly less Attack than the other two. The combos will work with R2F just fine.
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:58 AM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:46 AM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  10:30 AM)caek Wrote: Twisted Tempo 145RF would be better for Defense (more of an Anti-Attacker) and Twisted Pegasis 145WD would be better for Stamina. I'd use HF on that Thermal combo, though, if you're going for a destabilizer (and probably 85, too).
Ah, my bad. RF, R2F, and LRF are generally considered to be interchangeable, though RF has slightly more Stamina and slightly less Attack than the other two. The combos will work with R2F just fine.
Among my given list of 4 beyblades,which combo would have a potentially lethal attack and also have a good stamina?
How would this combo perform: Poison Pegasus II W105ES?
(Jan. 26, 2016  4:35 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: How would this combo perform: Poison Pegasus II W105ES?

That combo is awful. I wouldn't use Poison or ES at all costs, Poison is too light and has high recoil and it will be easily OS and K.Oed by any half decent limited combos.
(Jan. 26, 2016  6:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  4:35 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: How would this combo perform: Poison Pegasus II W105ES?

That combo is awful. I wouldn't use Poison or ES at all costs, Poison is too light and has high recoil and it will be easily OS and K.Oed by any half decent limited combos.
Then how is this one: MF-H Twisted Bull BD-145MB?

(Jan. 26, 2016  6:29 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:

It's a decent Defense combo, and was top tier for it's time, however it is banned in Limited and it's not great in Standard anymore.
(Jan. 26, 2016  6:29 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:

@[AnubhabP] i think it's a pretty decent combo [at best]

it have good defence, acceptable stamina. MF-H and BD145 should able to make make it little more balanced.

it may not able battle todays synchrom tough
Dear Sir,
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Please build me the best combo that has a lethal attack and also has a good stamina out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:25 AM)AnubhabP Wrote: Dear Sir,
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Please build me the best combo that has a lethal attack and also has a good stamina out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Omega Dragonis 85R2F for pure attack, but I don't know if there's any good parts for Attack + Stamina, I think HF might be an option, but get a MF.
Dear Sir,
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Please build me the best combo that has a strong defence and also has a good stamina out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:40 AM)AnubhabP Wrote: Dear Sir,
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Please build me the best combo that has a strong defence and also has a good stamina out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

The bolt blast stadium isn't exactly the best choice, and since its a hasbro stadium, you'll only really be needing stamina types.

I guess Basalt Pegasis II ED145ES/WD? I guess, this combo is still bad but its the best I can think of out of your parts.
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:45 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

The bolt blast stadium isn't exactly the best choice, and since its a hasbro stadium, you'll only really be needing stamina types.

I guess Basalt Pegasis II ED145ES/WD? I guess, this combo is still bad but its the best I can think of out of your parts.

If suppose I ignore the bolt blast stadium and take a takaratomy stadium,then?
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:29 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:45 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Attack will have a better chance of winning, and it's more fair.
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:29 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  9:45 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The bolt blast stadium isn't exactly the best choice, and since its a hasbro stadium, you'll only really be needing stamina types.

I tried both Omega Dragonis 85R2F & Omega Dragonis 85XF. I found out both versions had the same attack power but the R2F one had lesser stamina. So should I keep Omega Dragonis 85XF or shift to the R2F one?
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:53 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:29 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: If suppose I ignore the bolt blast stadium and take a takaratomy stadium,then?

I tried both Omega Dragonis 85R2F & Omega Dragonis 85XF. I found out both versions had the same attack power but the R2F one had lesser stamina. So should I keep Omega Dragonis 85XF or shift to the R2F one?

They have the same attack power? That's strange, normally R2F has more power. It really depends on if you want more stamina or more attack.
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:53 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Attack will have a better chance of winning, and it's more fair.

They have the same attack power? That's strange, normally R2F has more power. It really depends on if you want more stamina or more attack.

I want more stamina.

Is there any non-4D combo that can defeat Twisted Tempo 145WD?
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:11 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  5:53 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: I tried both Omega Dragonis 85R2F & Omega Dragonis 85XF. I found out both versions had the same attack power but the R2F one had lesser stamina. So should I keep Omega Dragonis 85XF or shift to the R2F one?

I want more stamina.

Omega 85 XF scrapes way too much, I would suggest not using that. What stadium are you using, also? Smile

Well, Kraken Dragooon BD145 RDF can outspin Twisted Tempo 145WD, and Wyvang Wyvang R145/CH120 RF/R2F can KO it easily. These are Zero-G (synchrome) combos, but if you don't want those either of those, than Gravity Perseus/Twistsd Bull BD145 RDF should be able to outspin it. Use Gravity in left spin Smile
What is the heaviest combo possible?It has to be of parts till Metal Fury,and not Shogun Steel.Stupid

(Jan. 27, 2016  6:29 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:11 PM)AnubhabP Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: They have the same attack power? That's strange, normally R2F has more power. It really depends on if you want more stamina or more attack.

I want more stamina.

Omega 85 XF scrapes way too much, I would suggest not using that. What stadium are you using, also? Smile

Well, Kraken Dragooon BD145 RDF can outspin Twisted Tempo 145WD, and Wyvang Wyvang R145/CH120 RF/R2F can KO it easily. These are Zero-G (synchrome) combos, but if you don't want those either of those, than Gravity Perseus/Twistsd Bull BD145 RDF should be able to outspin it. Use Gravity in left spin Smile

Well I'm using a bb-10 stadium
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:40 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: What is the heaviest combo possible?It has to be of parts till Metal Fury,and not Shogun Steel.Stupid

(Jan. 27, 2016  6:11 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: I want more stamina.

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145MB I think, mind you the combo isn't great just because it's heavy.
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:40 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: What is the heaviest combo possible?It has to be of parts till Metal Fury,and not Shogun Steel.Stupid

(Jan. 27, 2016  6:11 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: I want more stamina.

BB-10 is best stadium in beyblade history. for Pre 4D bey, i think combo like Burn BGrin or Burn 85MF can beat [maybe]. or Hades Kerbecs BD145EDS can beat it. for 4D i think Duo BGrin [a combo deferted, thats why i use balance types now lol]
[/size]What is the best defense combo I can make with my very small collection[size=medium] of zero-g beyblades? I have these metal wheels
Two Ifrit wheels 1 red 1 silver
One salamander silver
One Levithan Blue
One Orochi Blue
the plastic wheels I have are
One ninja orange
Two sumarai 1 red 1 blue
I am not very good with the track and tip names so just suggest them and if I do not have them I will add them to my list of do not haves.

I use a old Thunder Rumbler stadium.
Tips I do not have:
Metal flat