"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 30, 2014  7:32 PM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: I have pics, but I can't figure how to upload them. Lol.

Put them on either Photobucket or another photo-sharing site and upload them. Tongue_out

Also, try not to double post, but rather edit your last post.
The first one is Saramanda, a Shogun Steel (Zero-G) wheel. Next is Vulcan, a decent Attack wheel. Horuseus is the energy ring, and the last one is Kronos(?). Not sure about the last one.
(Nov. 30, 2014  7:56 PM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Here are the pics: http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/Incogn...t=3&page=1

The Yellow Clear Wheel is Horuseus if I am not mistaken, and a strange colour. I have never seen a yellow/gold one before. The 4D wheel with the wings is Vulcan. The Chrome wheel is Saramanda. I don't know what the dark clearl wheel is (even though I own it, shame on me), but they are rarely important in customizations.

EDIT: Sniped by Dual T_T

Btw, you can use IMG text it has to post the pictures here without a link. Just make sure you put it in a spoiler so it doesn't clutter the page by typing [ spoiler ] at the beginning, and [ /spoiler ] (remove the spaces between the brackets) at the end!
The dark Clear Wheel is Kronos, the yellowish Clear Wheel is Horuseus, the Metal Wheel is Vulcan, the Zero-G Chrome Wheel is Salamander.
A long time ago... Yes.
Now... No.

Use Wyvang^2 and an RF and it will be top tier.

In MFB: Limited, if you use an RF, and change that SA165 to _###<170, it will be OK.
(Dec. 01, 2014  1:46 AM)Ocean Wrote: A long time ago... Yes.
Now... No.

Use Wyvang^2 and an RF and it will be top tier.

In MFB: Limited, if you use an RF, and change that SA165 to _###<170, it will be OK.

What do you mean, ###<170? Lol.
My assumption is that he means any track with a height less than 170 (& at least 100, I suppose, since he included 3 number spaces)
(Nov. 27, 2014  10:51 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  10:13 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: I'm not saying you shouldn't customize beyblades, in fact, beyblades are like legos. You should have fun experimenting with aerodynamics,but sometimes you should have the original as it is most always better. You can paint a car but then it's value would rapidly go down. Originals are always more valuable. Also, yes,they do have parts to customize but also so you wouldn't have to throw away the whole bey if it gets damaged.Grin

You are totally wrong. If you can't accept the fact that uncustomized beyblades are worst than customized beys, it means that you have absolutely no knowledge about beyblade.

Can't you ever say anything positive? I know a lot about beyblades.Sagittario_RollEyes
We are trying to help you.

Customs are 90% of the time better. The only decent uncustomized BeyBlade I know is Phantom Orion and it's not even on the tier list.

If you spen time on the forums you'll know a lot more.
Hey, again! I traded some stuff and got more beys! 😄 Here's a list of the parts I have now:
Fusion Wheel: Ray, 2xVulcan, Earth, Rock, Storm, Galaxy.
Energy Ring: Kronos, Leone, Pegasus II, and a orange one with what looks like 2 tigers or lions.
Warrior Wheel: 2x Salamandra, Gargoyle, Dragoon
Spin Track: WD145, SA165, GB145, A DF 145, 230, WA145
Performance Tip: ES (REALLY worn down), BS, RSF (REALLY worn down), WD, HF, and a metal one that looks kinda like a BS.
Any good combos? And can you tell me about the orange energy ring and metal performance tip? Thanks.
Hey, again! I traded some stuff and got more beys! 😄 Here's a list of the parts I have now:
Fusion Wheel: Ray, 2x Vulcan, Earth, Rock, Storm, Galaxy.
Energy Ring: Kronos, Leone, Pegasus II, and a orange one with what looks like 2 tigers or lions.
Warrior Wheel: 2x Salamandra, Gargoyle, Dragoon
Spin Track: WD145, SA165, GB145, DF145, 230, WA145
Performance Tip: ES (REALLY worn down), BS, RSF (REALLY worn down), WD, HF, and a metal one that looks kinda like a BS.
Any good combos? And can you tell me about the orange energy ring and metal performance tip? Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.
You've got an okay Attack combo for the Limited Format in Vulcan Herculeo (the orange Energy Ring with lions) GB145HF, and decent Right-Spin Stamina type in Earth Pegasus II DF145WD.

In MFB Standard and Zero-G Formats, Gargoyle Dragoon SA165WD would be a pretty decent Left-Spin Stamina type.
Guess what. Guys? I got more parts! Lol. Here's what I have now:
Energy Rings: Leone II, Pegasus II, Kronos, LDrago, LDrago II, LDrago III, Herculeo
Fusion Wheels: Lightning, Meteo, Destructor, Fang (Hasbro), Earth, Galaxy, Spiral, Twisted, Vulcan, Storm
Warrior Wheels: Salamander x2, Pegasus, Ifraid, Genbu, Golem
Spin Tracks: S145 x2, F230, W125 x3, 100, 105, 120, T125, DF145, WA145, GB145
Performance Tips: BS, HF JBS, CS, R2F, LF, TB, WD, B
4D Bottoms: B : D, F : S
Any good Beys I can make? Thanks.
Is Wing Chimera w105 pd a good anti-attack type?
(Dec. 11, 2014  3:35 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: Is Wing Chimera w105 pd a good anti-attack type?

Nope...List your parts so we can build you a combo Smile
(Dec. 11, 2014  3:35 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: Is Wing Chimera w105 pd a good anti-attack type?
That's not an anti-attacker. It's a stamina type.
ok... Here are my loose parts, as I don't want to take apart my stock beyblades. Just make sure it involves chimera and has a good ring in its name; i don't want a name that makes no sense, but a name that can tell a story. However, if only the good combos have silly names, i'm fine with it.
metal wheels

-wing

-duo

-death

-inferno

-galaxy

-basalt

- flame

-forbidden

-spiral

- torch

-fang

tracks:

w105

s130

f230

Tips:

wd

pd

wf

wsf

hq(one of my custom tips, hole quake)

Gb (another custom tip, giga ball)

(Dec. 11, 2014  3:42 AM)BURGER KING Wrote:

How in the world is it a stamina type!?!?!? all of its parts are related to attack or defense! hmm.... I wonder...Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
(Dec. 11, 2014  3:47 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: ok... Here are my loose parts, as I don't want to take apart my stock beyblades. Just make sure it involves chimera and has a good ring in its name; i don't want a name that makes no sense, but a name that can tell a story. However, if only the good combos have silly names, i'm fine with it.

Custom tips or any other part that is modified in any way is illegal for tournament use, so we'll ignore those.

For Standard, assuming all Metal Wheels are Hyperblades/TT:
Stamina: Duo ____ S130WD
Defense: Nothing; you need a rubber tip for Defense.
Attack: Fang (Counter Mode) ____ S130 WF/WSF, Wing (1 mode) ____ S130WF/WSF, or maybe Death (Attack Mode) Uranus W105WF/WSF. None of those are really going to be any good either; flat rubber tips are a must-have for Attack.

For Limited, assuming that all Metal Wheels are Hyperblades/TT:
Stamina: Flame ____ S130/90 WD. If your Duo is Metal Fury (hollow) then Duo would be better.
Defense: Nothing, again.
Attack: Spiral Uranus 90WF/WSF. A rubber tip would help a lot.

You need rubber tips and more tracks rather desperately. Rubber tips are absolutely necessary for Defense and Attack types, so you should focus on getting your hands on some of those.

PD is a useful, but very rare part. To my knowledge, only a handful of tests have really been done on it; it is most useful at heights above 145 and below 200 or so. Unfortunately, you don't have any Tracks at that height, so you can't make good use of it.

(Dec. 11, 2014  3:47 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  3:42 AM)BURGER KING Wrote:

How in the world is it a stamina type!?!?!? all of its parts are related to attack or defense! hmm.... I wonder...Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
Wing is useful for Anti-Attack, Attack, and Defense, but Chimera and W105 are not really good at anything in particular, and PD is a Stamina part. Putting a Stamina tip on any combo pretty much automatically makes it a Stamina type - though usually not a very good one if the other parts are good at other things. To make it an Anti-Attacker, it would need a heavy track, preferably BD145, and a rubber flat tip, preferably RF. Chimera should be replaced with Unicornio II or Kerbecs, and a Metal Face would be good as well.

EDIT: lol my typing is so bad right now, I had to fix a ton of typos Tongue_out
(Dec. 11, 2014  10:24 PM)X_C00L_R4NCH_X Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  3:47 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: ok... Here are my loose parts, as I don't want to take apart my stock beyblades. Just make sure it involves chimera and has a good ring in its name; i don't want a name that makes no sense, but a name that can tell a story. However, if only the good combos have silly names, i'm fine with it.

Custom tips or any other part that is modified in any way is illegal for tournament use, so we'll ignore those.

For Standard, assuming all Metal Wheels are Hyperblades/TT:
Stamina: Duo ____ S130WD
Defense: Nothing; you need a rubber tip for Defense.
Attack: Fang (Counter Mode) ____ S130 WF/WSF, Wing (1 mode) ____ S130WF/WSF, or maybe Death (Attack Mode) Uranus W105WF/WSF. None of those are really going to be any good either; flat rubber tips are a must-have for Attack.

For Limited, assuming that all Metal Wheels are Hyperblades/TT:
Stamina: Flame ____ S130/90 WD. If your Duo is Metal Fury (hollow) then Duo would be better.
Defense: Nothing, again.
Attack: Spiral Uranus 90WF/WSF. A rubber tip would help a lot.

You need rubber tips and more tracks rather desperately. Rubber tips are absolutely necessary for Defense and Attack types, so you should focus on getting your hands on some of those.

PD is a useful, but very rare part. To my knowledge, only a handful of tests have really been done on it; it is most useful at heights above 145 and below 200 or so. Unfortunately, you don't have any Tracks at that height, so you can't make good use of it.

(Dec. 11, 2014  3:47 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  3:42 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: That's not an anti-attacker. It's a stamina type.

Wing is useful for Anti-Attack, Attack, and Defense, but Chimera and W105 are not really good at anything in particular, and PD is a Stamina part. Putting a Stamina tip on any combo pretty much automatically makes it a Stamina type - though usually not a very good one if the other parts are good at other things. To make it an Anti-Attacker, it would need a heavy track, preferably BD145, and a rubber flat tip, preferably RF. Chimera should be replaced with Unicornio II or Kerbecs, and a Metal Face would be good as well.

EDIT: lol my typing is so bad right now, I had to fix a ton of typos Tongue_out

I have an rf, but its on my mf pegasis Uncertain My PD is actually quite good in both stamina and it also has good defense to a degree! I personally like my combo to have a light imbalance, which wing and chimera both support good imbalance.

I know I don't have all of the pro testing objects like a bb10, but for me and my stadiums, the imbalance causes pd to rather act a little aggressively, but not to where it risks stamina. I did have it sometimes beat my phantom orion with sleepouts by uprooting it, but I still know that it can be defeated by an excellent semi-tanker beyblade. If there are parts that can suport a light imbalance and drain stamina rather quickly. I usually based most of my personal beyblades on the theory of "Sucking the life" out of a beyblade while standing sturdy, which is really the premise of a defense type or a spin-stealing beyblade. Yet again, I have no sturdy rubber tips. The only kind of beyblade i can really gather is a slightly imbalanced beyblade. If there is anything that you can gather that can support this kind of battle strategy, thanks. It is my favorite, and I feel the most trusted with it Smile. Btw, great combos! i'll put some in the arena when I get my beyblades back for christmas Grin
Can Some One Help Me Make a Defensive-Type Beyblade With Lots Of Stamina ??

My Two Aces Are: Phantom Orion A230SB & Revizer Kraken DF145JSB! (Another Bey I've Made That I Love Is Meteo L-Drago 90SWD!) Anyway, Can Someone Help Me Improve That, Or Help Me Create a Whole New Bey. 😁

By The Way, This Is All Happening In a Darkhelm Fx Beystadium.

My Pieces Are:

METAL WHEELS:
• Bakushin
• Behemoth
• Blitz
• Burn
• Cosmic
• Counter (3)
• Cyber
• Dark
• Dragoon
• Earth (3)
• Evil
• Fang
• Flame (3)
• Firefuse (Spark Fx)
• Galaxy (2)
• Golem
• Gravity (2)
• Hades
• Hyper
• Inferno (2)
• Ifrit
• Kraken/Killerken
• Lightning
• L-Drago (From Destroy)
• Meteo
• Meteo (Ultimate Rush Ver.)
• Nightmare
• Pegasis
• Pheonic
• Poison
• Proto
• Ray
• Rock (2)
• Revizer
• Spiral (2)
• Thermal

CLEAR WHEELS:
• Every Clear Wheel To Go With Each Of The Fusion Wheels/ Warrior Wheels I Listed.

SPIN TRACKS:
• 85 ( Don't Know Quantity)
• 90 ( Don't Know Quantity)
• 100 ?
• 105 All Variations (Don't Know Quantity)
• CH120 (2)
• S130
• 135 ?
• 145 All Variations Except R145 ( Don't Know Quantity)
• LW160
• A230
• E230
• F230

SPIN TRACK/PERFORMANCE TIPS:
• B:D
• F:D
• F:S

PERFORMANCE TIPS:
• F (4)
• HF (Don't Know Quantity)
• R²F (2)
• MF
• CF
• GCF
• BSF
• ES
• TB
• JB
• JSB
• S
• SB
• BS
• B?
• MB
• WD (Don't Know Quantity)
• SD (4)
• SWD

If None Of The Listed Parts Are Able To Make An Stamina Saving Defensive Combo, Then Please List Any Outstanding Combination You See. Thanks 😁

-Sorry For The Late Post, Just Busy.
LIMITED:

Attack: Cosmic __ CH120R²F, Lightning Lightning L-Drago [Upper Mode] (90/CH120/TR145) (R²F/MF), Thief Phoenic [Crystal-Up Mode] (H145/S130) (CF/GCF/R²F)

Defense: Earth__ (Aquario/Cygnus/Cancer) (85/90/R145/GB145/230) (WD/RB), Bakushin Leone (85/90) (RSF/RB/WD)

Stamina: Burn (Cygnus/Cancer) W145 WD, Burn (Cygnus/Cancer) BGrin, Burn (Cygnus/Cancer) 85 WD,Earth (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) W145 WD, Earth (Cygnus/Cancer BGrin, Earth (Cygnus/Cance) 85WD,Earth (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) 230 SD, Meteo L-Drago (TR145/ED145/CH120) (WD/SD)

Balance: Earth (Cygnus/Cancer) 230 CS, Burn (Cygnus/Cancer) (85/90) MF, Meteo L-Drago F230 (CF/GCF)
SO I am not to familiar with the Metal series beys so laugh if you want, but I have taken a liking to the Flash Sagittario's Fusion wheel and energy ring... but I also like Flame Sagittario's spin track and performance tip... can they be

combine... o.o