"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Goreim really needs more weight, if it was heavier and slightly more rounded it could be used for a decent defense wheel.
Actually Goreim doesn't have that much recoil, and it's stamina isn't terrible either, but just okay compared to most wheels.

Like I've mentioned before, for it to have a ton of recoil it needs to have a lot of smash. Also, for it to even be a serious problem it needs to be going at a high speed.

But anyways it's not gonna work with Bahamdia
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:09 AM)Echizen Wrote: Actually Goreim doesn't have that much recoil, and it's stamina isn't terrible either, but just okay compared to most wheels.

Like I've mentioned before, for it to have a ton of recoil it needs to have a lot of smash. Also, for it to even be a serious problem it needs to be going at a high speed.

yeah, I kinda overreacted on the recoil part. It's stamina isn't too good though. In comparison to genbull.

The third part: wait, what are you talking about? Haha
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:11 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:09 AM)Echizen Wrote: Actually Goreim doesn't have that much recoil, and it's stamina isn't terrible either, but just okay compared to most wheels.

yeah, I kinda overreacted on the recoil part. It's stamina isn't too good though. In comparison to genbull.

It's cool. BGrin already has slight Balance issues and on something like Goreim Bahamdia it's just not that good.

Edit: you said something about Bahamdia, I thought he was using Bahamdia, haha.
He said Goriem Dragoon was good and I said Dragoon on top of most wheels on a stamina custom make them decent, except for wheels like Bahamdia . Lol.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:17 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: He said Goriem Dragoon was good and I said Dragoon on top of most wheels on a stamina custom make them decent, except for wheels like Bahamdia . Lol.

Oh. That's what I get for skimming.
(Aug. 08, 2014  11:48 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: ya, i agree with you midnight, but the best golem, combo i've known of is actaully golem golem b:d and golem dragoon b:d, may not be great but definatly one of the best golem combos.

I can honestly agree with you on Goriem Dragoon B:D; in a way, Goriem kind of reminds me of a Gryph, being placed on a Gryph Dragoon B:D, although there are wheels like Reviser and Killerken that are most certainly better choices.

As for Goriem Goriem B:D, there can definitely being choices. Genbull Genbull B:D would definitely show more potential being on a setup like that.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:08 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Neo, read the above posts to see what are talking about.

I read it.
There's still no reason to even count it in a Combo.
Goreim is the worst wheel IMO. If he only has Dragooon Goreim then I'd recommend it.
I don't know about Balro. I heard it sucked.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:34 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  11:48 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: ya, i agree with you midnight, but the best golem, combo i've known of is actaully golem golem b:d and golem dragoon b:d, may not be great but definatly one of the best golem combos.

I can honestly agree with you on Goriem Dragoon BGrin; in a way, Goriem kind of reminds me of a Gryph, being placed on a Gryph Dragoon BGrin, although there are wheels like Reviser and Killerken that are most certainly better choices.

As for Goriem Goriem BGrin, there can definitely being choices. Genbull Genbull BGrin would definitely show more potential being on a setup like that.
He was asking for a golem combo
(Aug. 08, 2014  11:48 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: He was asking for a golem combo

I was simply saying that Goriem Dragoon B:D reminded me of a Gryph Dragoon B:D, and how Genbull Genbull B:D would probably be the smarter choice, in comparison to Goriem Goriem B:D.

Keep in mind that I wasn't trying to suggest a Goriem variation either, hence the post I made earlier on. I was stating both my opinions and thoughts on the setups you mentioned.

too many bearing drives in once sentence to handle halp
But, FluffyWnts2Btl wanted a golem combo, which genbull genbull b:d isn't not a golem combo, but you are right about that combo being better lol
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:01 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:08 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Neo, read the above posts to see what are talking about.

I read it.
Goreim is the worst wheel IMO. If he only has Dragooon Goreim then I'd recommend it.

Balro is amazing haha.... It's top tier for attack.
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:47 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

I read it.

Wasn't Balro also decent at other aspects?

I read it.

I heard somewhere it was good for nothing..lol.
Is Wyvang good for attack?
My combo is
MSF-H
Hasbro Dragooon
Wyvang
C145
CF (Possibly GCF.)
Go on the tier list. Shows the best customs, wyvang is on it.

Wyvang is awesome for attack, but use R2F/RF/LRF and use dragoon on top .
Mine is just Saramanda Saramanda SW145SD, not really a combo but think of it as Shinobu's "Perfect Saramanda".
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:51 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  1:01 AM)Neo Wrote: I read it.

I heard somewhere it was good for nothing..lol.
Is Wyvang good for attack?
My combo is
MSF-H
Hasbro Dragooon
Wyvang
C145
CF (Possibly GCF.)

Pretty sure the worst Chrome Wheel is actually Gargole.

@ ~Midnight~ or whoever originally said this: The reason Goreim reminds you so much of Gryph is because they're both small in diameter. Back when most people only had one Wyvang, people would use Goreim underneath because it was small enough to expose the contact points and slightly increase RPM. Nowadays people use Zirago or Balro in place of a second Wyvang.

Dragooon B:D/F230GCF can make almost any Chrome Wheel look good. Now let's please get back on topic.
Goreim isn't actually the worst wheel. It's not great, but sychromed with itself it's alright.

(Aug. 09, 2014  2:41 AM)Wombat Wrote: Pretty sure the worst Chrome Wheel is actually Gargole.
Nah... Orojya :P
A certain someone with a suspiciously well-performing B:D beat my Reviser Dragooon B:D with Gargole Dragooon B:D over a year ago and the memory is still engrained in my mind.
Hello I am pretty new to Beyblade and this is my first time posting so I apologize if I do this wrong or something. I am trying to build an attack type bey. Currently at my disposal I have a Cyclone Herculeo 105F and an Omega Dragonis 85XF. I have a couple other beys but their parts are not very useful for an attack type. My rival uses a Dark Bull 125SD and I am currently using a Cyclone Dragonis 85F. I am still having trouble understanding the modes for the Omega Fusion Wheel and found that when I use the XF performance tip my bey usually just flies out of the stadium or wastes all of its energy on the walls even if I do a sliding shoot.
You need to list your parts here so we can Build you a combo. Smile

Omega would be a much better choice apposed to Cyclone, also if you have a RF/LRF/R2F those would work better than F or XF.
If you can't control XF, Use Omega Herculeo/dragonis 105F
Tell me if this is an good combo: diablowolf a230d.
(Aug. 11, 2014  3:43 AM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: Tell me if this is an good combo: diablowolf a230d.

No, it's not.
(Aug. 11, 2014  3:50 AM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: What about Big-bang Lacerta 145jsb?

No, list your parts so we can build you a better combo.