"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:46 PM)Potato OX Wrote: can someone make me a defense/stamina combo? i have gravity destroyer, ray gil, thermal Pisces, ray unicorno, rock giraffe, grand cetus, burn fireblaze, cyber pegasus, storm pegasus, rock aries, thermal lacerta, cyclone hurculeo, basalt horogium, and hell kerbecs. my best attempt is basalt pegasus 145ES.

I guess Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS is your best choice though it's not that great now, it's OK.
Defense/Stamina: Basalt/Hell Kerbecs BD145CS

Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145RF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145RSF
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Balance: Basalt Kerbecs BD145RF
Es is garbage.
I'm thinking something like basalt Kerberos bd145cs
Double ninjad, wtf
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:46 PM)Potato OX Wrote: can someone make me a defense/stamina combo? i have gravity destroyer, ray gil, thermal Pisces, ray unicorno, rock giraffe, grand cetus, burn fireblaze, cyber pegasus, storm pegasus, rock aries, thermal lacerta, cyclone hurculeo, basalt horogium, and hell kerbecs. my best attempt is basalt pegasus 145ES.

Your best combos for Standard are Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/RSF and Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, neither of which are competitve today.

With your parts you'd be much better suited to Limited, where you can use
Attack: Ray Kerbecs D125/T125RF, Rock Kerbecs 145/R145RF, Storm (Cyber/Cyclone?) Kerbecs 100RF
Defense: Grand Kerbecs R145/100CS/RSF
Stamina: Burn Herculeo/Fireblaze AD145WD
Additionally you can try Burn Herculeo/Fireblaze D125/T125/AD145HF as a Tornado Staller.
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:50 PM)Echizen Wrote: Defense/Stamina: Basalt/Hell Kerbecs BD145CS

(Aug. 08, 2014  8:50 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Es is garbage.
Double ninjad, wtf

thanks. but do you guys have anything that does not use kerbecs?
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:57 PM)Wombat Wrote:

Your best combos for Standard are Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/RSF and Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, neither of which are competitve today.

With your parts you'd be much better suited to Limited, where you can use
Attack: Ray Kerbecs D125/T125RF, Rock Kerbecs 145/R145RF, Storm (Cyber/Cyclone?) Kerbecs 100RF
Defense: Grand Kerbecs R145/100CS/RSF
Stamina: Burn Herculeo/Fireblaze AD145WD
Additionally you can try Burn Herculeo/Fireblaze D125/T125/AD145HF as a Tornado Staller.
Did you really have to say the standard customs again, we have three posts already. But I do thank you for adding limited customs, I wouldn't have thought of that.

(Aug. 08, 2014  9:00 PM)Potato OX Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:50 PM)Echizen Wrote: Defense/Stamina: Basalt/Hell Kerbecs BD145CS

(Aug. 08, 2014  8:50 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Es is garbage.
Double ninjad, wtf

thanks. but do you guys have anything that does not use kerbecs?

Kerbecs is the best stamina wheel you own
Well I made Grand Orso F230TB and it beats every other beyblade I have, does that mean it's a good beyblade or the rest of mine just suck?
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:58 PM)FluffyWnts2Btl Wrote: Well I made Grand Orso F230TB and it beats every other beyblade I have, does that mean it's a good beyblade or the rest of mine just suck?

Well which did you test against in particular?
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:58 PM)FluffyWnts2Btl Wrote: Well I made Grand Orso F230TB and it beats every other beyblade I have, does that mean it's a good beyblade or the rest of mine just suck?

It's not really good. List your beys and we'll make your best possible one .
Sadly, it would mean the latter :p
Grand as a metal wheel isn't really good for anything and Orso isn't really used in stamina combinations, as its weight distribution isn't great. TB and F230 are good stamina parts though, so it's really just your choice in metal and clear wheels that needs work.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:18 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
Sadly, it would mean the latter :p
Grand as a metal wheel isn't really good for anything and Orso isn't really used in stamina combinations, as its weight distribution isn't great. TB and F230 are good stamina parts though, so it's really just your choice in metal and clear wheels that needs work.

combined F230 and TB aren't as good as with just normal 230. Plus F230 is better in balance combos with (G)CF.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:34 PM)FluffyWnts2Btl Wrote: What are some good combos with F230TB?

Genbull genbull/reviser f230tb
I dont have Genbu, but i do have Leviathan.
You should list your beys, it would make it easier for me, and more importantly everyone else, to give you customs that you can use.
F230TB isn't a good setup period. But if your going to do it , use a stamina wheel like Duo.
Berserker Behemoth, Samurai Ifrit, Archer Gryph, Thief Zirago, Bandit Golem, Ninja Salamander, Guardian Leviathan, Pirate Orochi, and Pirate Kracken.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:48 PM)FluffyWnts2Btl Wrote: Berserker Behemoth, Samurai Ifrit, Archer Gryph, Thief Zirago, Bandit Golem, Ninja Salamander, Guardian Leviathan, Pirate Orochi, and Pirate Kracken.
Your best with F230 TB would be Reviser Zirago or maybe Reviser Kraken.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:53 PM)FluffyWnts2Btl Wrote: what are some good combos with Golem?

At least from what I know of, Golem really hasn't found any competitive use just yet, sorry!
ya, i agree with you midnight, but the best golem, combo i've known of is actaully golem golem b:d and golem dragoon b:d, may not be great but definatly one of the best golem combos.
Golem has bad recoil and stamina, so why B D? And dragoon can make most chrome wheels decent on stamina customs, except like Bahamdia.

Try it on a defence custom Like Reviser Golem BD145RDf.
Like i said, it's one of the best golem combos you can use, not the best!!!!
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:00 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Golem has bad recoil and stamina, so why B D? And dragoon can make most chrome wheels decent on stamina customs, except like Bahamdia.

Try it on a defence custom Like Reviser Golem BD145RDf.

Goreim isn't something that should be used.
They took the "design" part of a the wheel and forgot to make it good.
Neo, read the above posts to see what are talking about.