"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:49 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: I do! Exept that some parts are useless.

OK then you should have Dragooon chrome wheel for non limited tournament.
Then that's definatly not all the beyblades that were ever released.
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:53 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: I don't customize my Dragoons.

OK that means you also DONT have the entire Beyblade collection(Excuses...), anyhow use Genbull synchrome or something, unless of course you don't customize that either, then use wheels like Reviser or Killerken for Defense.
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

OK that means you also DONT have the entire Beyblade collection(Excuses...), anyhow use Genbull synchrome or something, unless of course you don't customize that either, then use wheels like Reviser or Killerken for Defense.

I usually use all the defense wheels with attack type tips.
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:49 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: I do! Exept that some parts are useless.

So should have Dragoon GT and Zeus if you got ALL the beyblades ever released, no ?
(Aug. 12, 2014  7:11 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

I usually use all the defense wheels with attack type tips.
Excuses...that's really not a great idea unless it's anti-attack, Use Reviser or Killerken for Defense, not attack, I suggest E230RSF/RDF/CS unless you make excuses about those as well...seriously that's like the 4th time you lied.
If you have "all the good beyblades" (which I dont believe), just look on the tier list.
(Aug. 12, 2014  7:23 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: If you have "all the good beyblades" (which I dont believe), just look on the tier list.

I don't need one!
(Aug. 12, 2014  8:32 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  7:23 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: If you have "all the good beyblades" (which I dont believe), just look on the tier list.

I don't need one!

OK then just do some testing, WITH good chrome wheels...
I am trying to build an attack type for the Standard format but if there are any other combos for other types those would be useful too.
For energy rings I have Bull, Dragonis, and Herculeo
For fusion wheels Dark, Omega, Midnight, and Cyclone
For warrior wheels Ifrit and Salamander
For element Wheels Samurai and Ninja
For spin tracks 105, 85, E230, SW145, and 125
For performance tips GFC, SF, SD, XF, and F
Combos that have worked for me are Omega Dragonis 85F and Ninja Ifrit 85GFC
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:08 AM)SpaceFishGaming Wrote: I am trying to build an attack type for the Standard format but if there are any other combos for other types those would be useful too.

AttackGaspmega/Cyclone Bull/Dragonis 85/SW145XF/GCF
Defence:nothing
StaminaConfusedamurai/Ninja Salamander E230/125SD
BalanceGaspmega Bull E230XF
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:23 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:08 AM)SpaceFishGaming Wrote: I am trying to build an attack type for the Standard format but if there are any other combos for other types those would be useful too.

dont post if you don't know combos well enough...

Standard

Attack: Salamander Ifrit 105/85/125/SW145F (only use XF if you know how to use it )
Defence: Salamander Ifrit E230SD/maybe SF?
Stamina: Salamander Ifrit 125SD
Balanc: Salamander Ifrit 125SF

Limited

Attack: Omega _____ 125(use 105 if you can't do a slide shot without scraping)F(use XF if you know how to use it effectively)
Defence: Dark Bull SW145SF
Stamina: Dark Bull 125SD
Balance: none really.

Zero-G

Sway: Salamander Ifrit E230GCF
Anti Sway: Salamander Ifrit E230SF
Stamina: Salamander Ifrit 125SD (or E230 if you don't wanna risk scraping)

I don't need one!

Not every combo will be good because you think it's pretty.

If I were a mod, I'd ban you. It's just becoming spam if you won't accept the help given.
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:50 AM)Neo Wrote:

I don't need one!

Not every combo will be good because you think it's pretty.

If I were a mod, I'd ban you. It's just becoming spam if you won't accept the help given.

Not to mention he lied 5 times, he is pretty selfish sometimes, he probably believes it's good because it looks menacing.
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:48 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:23 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

dont post if you don't know combos well enough...

Standard

Attack: Salamander Ifrit 105/85/125/SW145F (only use XF if you know how to use it )
Defence: Salamander Ifrit E230SD/maybe SF?
Stamina: Salamander Ifrit 125SD
Balanc: Salamander Ifrit 125SF

Limited

Attack: Omega _____ 125(use 105 if you can't do a slide shot without scraping)F(use XF if you know how to use it effectively)
Defence: Dark Bull SW145SF
Stamina: Dark Bull 125SD
Balance: none really.

Zero-G

Sway: Salamander Ifrit E230GCF
Anti Sway: Salamander Ifrit E230SF
Stamina: Salamander Ifrit 125SD (or E230 if you don't wanna risk scraping)

Why 125 for an attack type why not 85
Omega has an overhang and F or XF aren't too tall, resulting in floor scrapes.
Shido-Kun's combos weren't very different than from what you suggested. Except the Balance Custom and that Defense custom isn't good, so don't list it as an option. I think Salamander Ifrit E230GCF would be a better option for Balance.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:36 PM)Echizen Wrote: Shido-Kun's combos weren't very different than from what you suggested. Except the Balance Custom and that Defense custom isn't good, so don't list it as an option. I think Salamander Ifrit E230GCF would be a better option for Balance.
Did u even look at his customs? He suggested that he should crystal wheels and not synchromes...

I listed because they're his best options, even if they aren't great.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:42 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:36 PM)Echizen Wrote: Shido-Kun's combos weren't very different than from what you suggested. Except the Balance Custom and that Defense custom isn't good, so don't list it as an option. I think Salamander Ifrit E230GCF would be a better option for Balance.
Did u even look at his customs? He suggested that he should crystal wheels and not synchromes...

Oh I skipped over that part, sorry. Everyone should know Crystal Wheels are useless XD
Plus he suggested Cyclone As an option.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:48 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:42 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Oh I skipped over that part, sorry. Everyone should know Crystal Wheels are useless XD

Well you can use crystal wheels in limited not synchromes and cyclone isn't that bad compared to omega.
But E230 is banned in limited and he posted a combo utilizing E230 and a crystal wheel, which means you can't use that combo in limited.

Cyclone sucks compared to Omega.
So out of my parts I have built an Omega Dragonis 105XF, Dark Bull SW145SF, Salamander Ifrit 125SD, and Cyclone Herculeo 85F

If I wanted to Improve my beys and gain access to more customization possibilities what Beys/Parts should I buy?
Ask in the purchase consultation. I'd suggest the ultimate DX set.