"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:58 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:43 PM)FlameAquario369 Wrote: Hey, guys. I don't need a combo building for me, I just want some criticism on a combo I recently made. The combo is Flame Aquario DF145WB and is a balanced type...I think. Anyway, please tell me how well built it is . Thanks!

That is pretty terrible. Post your parts and we'll build you a better one!

It's only terrible because top tier parts are now synchroms and 4D wheels. Maybe that is a decent combo out of the parts you have. Please list down your parts so we can asses.

And while we're at it:

CH120 R2F

Wheels: Rock, Cosmic(Hasbro), Beat(Hasbro), Hyper, Spiral, Ray
Rings: Pegasus II, Pegasys III, Striker, Gasher, Orso, Leone, Lynx

BUILD. ME. A COMBOOOO!!!

I need a right spin attack type that uses CH120 R2F
Well he asked if it was good or not, not if it was good out of the parts he had.

Cosmic Striker CH120R2F.
(Jul. 15, 2014  1:29 AM)Echizen Wrote: Cosmic Striker CH120R2F.

On top of that, Beat Lynx CH120R2F would be good, as well, since it is quite similar to Ryûzaki's MF-H Beat Lynx 90R2F, or for that matter, any other Beat variation similar to this one, hah.

This would only be competitive for Limited, of course.
Well I suppose I don't have good beyblade parts however I will list them anyway. Hopefully, you can help me get a half-decent beyblade out of them. I have:

Face Bolts
Pegasus I
L-Drago II
Dragonis
Lacerta

Energy Rings
Lacerta
Pegasus I
L-Drago II
L-Drago
Wolf
Dragonis
Bull
Aquario (not sure if it is or not because the ring is a lighter blue which resembles the normal Aquario ring however on wikipedia page it says there is no energy ring)

Fusion Wheels
Lightning
Omega
Storm
Meteo
Burn
Cyber

Spin Tracks
Down Force 145 (I have two of them and one has two of the wings broken)
Left Wing 105
Claw 145

Performance Tips
Left Flat
Extreme Flat
Rubber Flat
Semi-Flat + Hole-Flat (well I broke the semi-flat and the hole-flat performance tips so I used strong glue to keep the bottom tip part of the semi-flat and the upper part of the hole-flat together and it doesn't come off ever so there is no worry of it coming off)

The type I want is not anything determined by me and I want to give that freedom to whoever is working on helping me as they can probably decide what types of parts do I have more of and make it accordingly. I know this is a lot of work however I have limited knowledge when it comes to customizing beyblades and I haven't found any customization yet to help you either. So if anyone could please help me with these scattered parts, that would be awesome!

Note: I'm using a Rip Grind BeyStadium which is advantageous to Stamina-type beyblades so that is something that should kept in mind when customizing.

Thanks in advance Smile

S1lentMagick
Any face
Any ER (Except L-Drago ones.)
Omega
RF
Would the ER actually make a difference as to which one I use as my stadium is advantageous to Stamina-type beyblades?
Since all your tips are flat, it's a little difficult to build you a stamina combo, but Burn Lacerta/Aquario 85 SF wouldn't be too terrible as a balance type, although you said your SF was broken...
(Jul. 17, 2014  9:45 PM)S1lentMagick Wrote: Would the ER actually make a difference as to which one I use as my stadium is advantageous to Stamina-type beyblades?

Actually, you should use Bull or Lacerta. Lacerta will provide some EG/CW smash, and Bull will give the combo extra weight. So either would be good.

For Stsmina, it plays a very important role. You need the combo to be balanced, so use Aquario.
Aquario is better for defense, but you don't have any good Defense wheels.
Echizen is right, use it for stamina I guess.
Your parts really aren't that bad in the Limited Format, S1lentMagick, though you probably can get more competitive parts as of now. The posters in the Purchase Consultation (MFB) thread will give you advice on what you should buy next, though. Now, on to the combos!:

Attack:
  • Omega Pegasus/Dragonis/Lacerta (?) 85/LW105/105/100 RF.
  • Lightning L-Drago 85/LW105/105/100 RF.
  • Possibly Cyber Pegasus 85/LW105/105/100 RF, though I'm probably wrong.

Adding a Metal Face to either of these combos would be good, however, buying those shouldn't be your biggest of priorities in purchasing as of now, though.

Stamina:

• Meteo L-Drago DF145/C145 SF.
  • Burn Bull/Wolf DF145/C145/85/100 SF.
There's really not much you can make right now utilizing Stamina, as SF would be your really only good tip for it. This would be considered illegal for WBO Organized Play, as your SF is broken, as well.
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:24 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Your parts really aren't that bad in the Limited Format, S1lentMagick, though you probably can get more competitive parts as of now. The posters in the Purchase Consultation (MFB) thread will give you advice on what you should buy next, though. Now, on to the combos!:

Attack:
  • Omega Pegasus/Dragonis/Lacerta (?) 85/LW105/105/100 RF.
  • Lightning L-Drago 85/LW105/105/100 RF.

Adding a Metal Face to either of these combos would be good, however, buying those shouldn't be your biggest of priorities in purchasing as of now, though.

Stamina:

• Meteo L-Drago DF145/C145 SF.
  • Burn Bull/Wolf DF145/C145/85/100 SF.
There's really not much you can make right now utilizing Stamina, as SF would be your really only good tip for it. This would be considered illegal for WBO Organized Play, as your SF is broken, as well.
Cyber should never be used when he has Omega and Lightning. Why would u use wolf on burn when bull/Aquario is available?
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:34 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Cyber should never be used when he has Omega and Lightning. Why would u use wolf on burn when bull/Aquario is available?

(Jul. 17, 2014  10:24 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:

I originally didn't notice the Aquario, I'll add it now. Though you are right, even if he didn't have Aquario, Wolf can always be a semi-decent substitute, though not always preferable.
Hey I'm getting some beyblades and I want a stamina and an attack combo I'm only allowed getting 2-4 so I wanna get good use out of them
Get flash Sagittarius and screw capricorn, and you'll have Flash Capricorn/Saggitarius 90 MF!
(Jul. 18, 2014  1:13 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: Hey I'm getting some beyblades and I want a stamina and an attack combo I'm only allowed getting 2-4 so I wanna get good use out of them

As I told you earlier on, a question like that would be asked in the Purchase Consultation (MFB) thread, as you do plan on buying the 2-4 Beyblades.

If you'd still want to know a good stamina variation among the parts you presently own, feel free to list them. Most members including me would be able to get back to you with an answer. Smile
(Jul. 18, 2014  1:19 PM)Ocean Wrote: Get flash Sagittarius and screw capricorn, and you'll have Flash Capricorn/Saggitarius 90 MF!

I hate the TT word for Spiral Capricorn. Screw Capricorn makes it look like we are trying to "screw" capricorn.
Btw, the MF is a decent alternate for RF or R2F.
Idk if flash or spiral is better, but try both combos.
Flash is definitely better. MF is used for more stamina, as apposed to RF/R2F/LRF.
Flash is better.
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:12 PM)Echizen Wrote: Flash is definitely better. MF is used for more stamina, as apposed to RF/R2F/LRF.

If MF is used for more stamina and equal attack, does it mean it is better than the RF series?
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:43 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:12 PM)Echizen Wrote: Flash is definitely better. MF is used for more stamina, as apposed to RF/R2F/LRF.

If MF is used for more stamina and equal attack, does it mean it is better than the RF series?

MF doesn't have equal attack. You should use RF/R2F/LRF for pure attack but MF for an attack-stamina hybrid.

MF: it doesn't have a wide diameter which gives it a more steady and slower pattern than The RF series and it's made of metal so it doesn't have good grip, but good stamina do to low friction.

RF series: wide and good grip to stadium floor=awesome for attack.
The RF tips are better for attack because of the extra grip, MF is the opposite in a way, its aggressive with less grip for more stamina

Edit:i was beaten by DKEX
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:45 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:43 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:

MF doesn't have equal attack. You should use RF/R2F/LRF for pure attack but MF for an attack-stamina hybrid.

MF: it doesn't have a wide diameter which gives it a more steady and slower pattern than The RF series and it's made of metal so it doesn't have good grip, but good stamina do to low friction.

So RF's disadvantage is less stamina and the rubber wears out
And MF's advantage is that it has more stamina and the metal doesn't wear out.
So both are equal in a way.
(Jul. 18, 2014  4:03 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:43 PM)Rickeroni Wrote: If MF is used for more stamina and equal attack, does it mean it is better than the RF series?

When you go for attack you need a quick Knock out , stamina doesnt matter in pure attack types
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:43 PM)Rickeroni Wrote: If MF is used for more stamina and equal attack, does it mean it is better than the RF series?

we weren't really talking about wear , but performance.

Yeah, MF is much more permanent than any RF or R2F.