Inferno Byxis CH120RS
Counter Leone 145D
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Poison Giraffe S130MB
Cloud Gemios SW145CS
Storm Serpent WA130FS
(Sep. 25, 2013  1:47 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: U might wanna get twisted tempo for defence and flash and RF or r2f for attack
uhh basalt's severely outclassed for defence he needs 2 Reviser or 1 reviser and a killerken for defence Smile
Dude stop coming contradicting all my posts and I don't like how zero g Bey are so unbalanced that's why I prefer Mfb parts
Well it is true, and Diablo is still better, but Twisted would still work, just not as good. Smile
thanks kyler Smile
(Sep. 25, 2013  2:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dude stop coming contradicting all my posts and I don't like how zero g Bey are so unbalanced that's why I prefer Mfb parts

DRAGON KING, Zero-G beys can be quite balanced - one (Genbull Genbull) is even top-tier Stamina! While out of the box they are extremely imbalanced and just plain awful, Synchromed Zero-G customs are well-balanced and are, at the moment, the most important part of today's metagame. Many MFB parts, unfortunately, are outclassed due to Zero-G Synchroms' huge weight advantage - they weigh over sixty grams; that's heavier than Diablo with a heavy Clear Wheel AND a MF-H! However, Zero-G customs are to some extent outclassed by high-Stamina MFB wheels such as Flash, Duo, and Phantom, since they sometimes have slightly less Stamina than MFB Wheels do.
sorry, i just posted my opinion.........
(Sep. 25, 2013  1:55 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: sorry, i just posted my opinion.........

Yeah, but suggesting combos shouldn't be biased with one's opinion.

With suggesting, it all simply comes down to the Combo being good or not.

But you just joined yesterday, so don't worry too much about it, haha.
Tongue_out
i dont wanna argue dude, i just prefer basalt because the recoil problem with some chrome wheels......
Some people still use Diablo and Basalt. XD *COUGH* Stormscorpio1! *COUGH*

However, testing shows that Basalt has far less defense than Reviser, Wyvang, Genbull, and all those defensive chrome wheels... Plus, if you're worried about balance, Basalt's "Spiral staircase of death" depletes its balance a ton. Reviesr Reviser/Killerken/Genbull will be much more balanced than Basalt in any case.

If you like MFB parts, you should get a Japanese Duo... it's a boss. Smile Much more balanced than anything else competitive for defense...
"spiral staircase of death" lolTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out i guess i just have to get used to zero parts
(Sep. 25, 2013  8:12 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: "spiral staircase of death" lolTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out i guess i just have to get used to zero parts

Yeah because they're so much betterXD
what good combo's could I make using 85?
flash pegasus 85r2f ( sorry if you dont like it)
I was kinda asking for top tier combo's and I own flash read the entire flash testing thread 3 times and I know that Flash does horrible on 85.. and on top of that I own 85 and flash...
your opinion is that it is not good , my opinion is that it is good u dont have to attack me any time i post
you do realize that weather a combo is good or not has nothing I repeat nothing to do with opininoin...
I would like combinations again, for some reason the earlier ones were unfitting to me, I don't know.

Combinations are in signature below
variares s130lrf has very good smash attacks
uhhh he as Flash and Flash is 100x better then Vari-ares and yes Vari-Ares used to be good but now it's completely outclassed Unhappy anyway
Defence: MF-H Duo___BD145RDF/RSF/RB
Stamina: Duo/Phantom____BGrin/AD145WD
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130R2F/RF/LRF
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: variares s130lrf has very good smash attacks

Flash S130R2F is better. it has less recoil, more smash. It also defeats Duo defenders more easily. Overall it is more useful. Variares is outclassed too.

(Sep. 25, 2013  11:52 PM)Lazer Wrote: I was kinda asking for top tier combo's and I own flash read the entire flash testing thread 3 times and I know that Flash does horrible on 85.. and on top of that I own 85 and flash...
MF-H Scythe Uranus 85RS is top tier defense due to it's inner weight distribution.
'Lazer Wrote:Defence: MF-H Duo___BD145RDF/RSF/RB
Stamina: Duo/Phantom____BGrin/AD145WD
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130R2F/RF/LRF
You covered everything except,
Stamina: Revizer Dragooon B: D.
dude variares is awesome for attack
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:38 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: dude variares is awesome for attack

Not as good as Flash, check some it's testing thread. when you do you will get it, not trying to be rude.
All right, guys. Seriously. If the DRAGON KING likes VariAres likes it for Attack, let it be. Plus, VariAres is still very good for Attack, but outclassed by things like Flash and Wyvang*2. Anywho: ryugarulz, here are your combos from the top of my head:
Attack: MF Flash Orion GB145/S130RF/LRF
Defense: Duo(Stamina Mode)(duh)BD145CS/RB/RDF or MF Scythe Uranus 85RS
Stamina: Phantom/Duo(Stamina Mode for both) Gasher/Cancer AD145WD/BGrin/SWD
Balance: MF Duo Cancer/Gasher 230MB or L Drago Guardian BD145RDF
Spin Equalizer: MF Meteo L-Drago AD145WD/SWD