"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 14, 2013  2:01 PM)jacolal Wrote: And if he doesn't have that, definitely RF should be your second option. It's still pretty important.

He does have that... He doesn't have RF...

Read the other previous posts. Tongue_out
thanks and we are both buying a group of beyblades with flash sagitario
duo uranus
phantom orion
and l drago destructor off my friend
which two shall i take?
Use the Purchase Cnsuktation thread next time. For questions about which beyblade to buy. Smile

I'd go for Duo Uranus and Phantom Orion.
Definitely duo Uranos and Phantom Orion BGrin

Edit: Ninja'd! (By Kyler_TheBest)
is this a good attack type?

wing chimera d125 cf
(Sep. 14, 2013  9:38 PM)tac1017 Wrote: is this a good attack type?

wing chimera d125 cf

No...

Wing is used for Defense, CF isn't really good for attack in BB-10, and D125 is outclassed.

Chimera isn't really useful at all.
out of all the parts I listed, what would be an excellent mid- high height balance type for wing chimera?
(Sep. 14, 2013  9:55 PM)tac1017 Wrote: out of all the parts I listed, what would be an excellent mid- high height balance type for wing chimera?

Wing Chimera isn't a good bey though...

The only really good combo with Wing is Wing Bull 90 RS.
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  9:55 PM)tac1017 Wrote: out of all the parts I listed, what would be an excellent mid- high height balance type for wing chimera?

I just want to know the best track and tip for it. ok? Smile
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:04 PM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

I just want to know the best track and tip for it. ok? Smile

I don't think your understanding, lol-
There really isn't a good track and tip that goes with what your asking for the only good Wing set up, was what I previously mentioned.
yes here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...sion-BB-10 next time try searching and ask this in Ask a question get an anwser two Smile and tac fusion is useless so don't botjer asking Smile
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:09 PM)tac1017 Wrote: ok what about for fusion chimera?

The fusion wheel? It sucks so don't buy it, it'll be a waste of money for you!Unhappy
Divine is a terrible Wheel that should never be used for competitive play. Due mostly to it's light weight, it does not have any Attack, Defense, or Stamina potential whatsoever!
I just said that... anyway what are my good Zero-G combo's (that means combo's involving Zer-G synchromes/parts
(Sep. 15, 2013  12:33 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:09 PM)tac1017 Wrote: ok what about for fusion chimera?

The fusion wheel? It sucks so don't buy it, it'll be a waste of money for you!Unhappy
Divine is a terrible Wheel that should never be used for competitive play. Due mostly to it's light weight, it does not have any Attack, Defense, or Stamina potential whatsoever!

so technically, all 4d beys are outclassed?
uhhhhh no where did you get that most 4d beys are outclassed but not all and do you not relize your saying duo and Phantom are outclassed?
(Sep. 15, 2013  12:41 AM)Lazer Wrote: uhhhhh no where did you get that most 4d beys are outclassed but not all and do you not relize your saying duo and Phantom are outclassed?

And scythe, flash, death, and Diablo.
well technically they're outclassed to (Balro Balro and Wyvang Wyvang are supierior to flash) Scyhte it outclassed but has some uses and Diablo isn't outclassed for anti-attack but outclassed in just about evrything else however Diablo and Flash are top-tier (Death is only good for antispin steal Duo pretty much does everything else Death does 100x better except for the grinding)
and can I get some combo's for my question
(Sep. 15, 2013  12:47 AM)Lazer Wrote: well technically they're outclassed to (Balro Balro and Wyvang Wyvang are supierior to flash) Scyhte it outclassed but has some uses and Diablo isn't outclassed for anti-attack but outclassed in just about evrything else however Diablo and Flash are top-tier (Death is only good for antispin steal Duo pretty much does everything else Death does 100x better except for the grinding)
and can I get some combo's for my question

Defense: MF-H Duo Bull BD145RDF, MF-H Scythe Uranus 85RS
Stamina: Phantom/Duo Cygnus W145WD
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion CH120R2F (this combo KILLS duo).
Balance: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F, Phantom Cygnus 85MF, MF-H Duo cYgnus 230MB, Flash Orion W145MF.
erm don't forget MF Flash Orion W145MF, that thing is a beast still... Scythe is only useful for Scythe Uranus 85RS. I would argue that Diablo is not top-tier, though it is still a very viable option for Anti-Attack.
(Sep. 15, 2013  9:52 AM)Lucasoverlord Wrote: I have all Leone's parts and Counter

So are you saying you have Counter and:

-parts of every leone beyblade

- you have counter leone's parts

- you have (insert metal wheel) leone's parts

?
your best bet is counter ______ 145WB do you have anything else?