"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 04, 2013  6:14 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Im not gonna argue, just gonna send you a P! Now, nevertheless GF is a Balance type Bottom, not Attack, despite its extreme flatness and amazing spped, I will explain.
ok, just to be clear though, I believe all the combos suggested would beat phantom orion.
Wyvang Dragooon doesnt have the Stamina and against EWD Phantom has a really good chance because of Bearing Drive giving it the last few spin rotations.
Believe Shining God MS is right, go with Killerken Dragooon BD145GF
(Aug. 04, 2013  6:43 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Believe Shining God MS is right, go with Killerken Dragooon BD145GF

thank you.

which would be better for smash attack and ko? wyvang dragooon bd145GF or killerken dragooon bd145GF or balro dragooon bd145GF?

p.s I really do like rubber bottoms they just wear out to fast and I cant keep buying new ones.
wyvang dragooon bd145GF
my ultimate dx set is going to come very soon so could you give me some combo's with the infromation from my sig plus everything that comes with the ultimate dx set. sorry for double posting
Duo Orion BD145 RSF

Phantom Cygnus 230 D

Flash Orion GB145 LRF

Death Quetzalcoatl 90 RS
(Aug. 04, 2013  7:47 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  6:43 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Believe Shining God MS is right, go with Killerken Dragooon BD145GF

thank you.

which would be better for smash attack and ko? wyvang dragooon bd145GF or killerken dragooon bd145GF or balro dragooon bd145GF?

p.s I really do like rubber bottoms they just wear out to fast and I cant keep buying new ones.
Wyvang Dragooon BD145GF would be but if you want to beat Phantom Orion stock, go with Killerken Dragooon BD145GF
(Aug. 04, 2013  9:35 PM)Lazer Wrote: my ultimate dx set is going to come very soon so could you give me some combo's with the infromation from my sig plus everything that comes with the ultimate dx set. sorry for double posting

MF-H Duo 230MB is good.
(Aug. 04, 2013  11:08 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Duo Orion BD145 RSF

Phantom Cygnus 230 D

Flash Orion GB145 LRF

Death Quetzalcoatl 90 RS

Eeehh... :\ These are pretty good, but I wouldn't use 'em; He's got better stuff...

MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RDF (defense)

Phantom/Duo Cygnus 230D (Duo's better in most situations)

MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130LRF

Wink

EDIT: AZL's right Smile MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB is also a very viable option.
ok thanks for the helpSmile
(Aug. 05, 2013  12:51 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  11:08 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Duo Orion BD145 RSF

Phantom Cygnus 230 D

Flash Orion GB145 LRF

Death Quetzalcoatl 90 RS

Eeehh... :\ These are pretty good, but I wouldn't use 'em; He's got better stuff...

MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RDF (defense)

Phantom/Duo Cygnus 230D (Duo's better in most situations)

MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130LRF

Wink

EDIT: AZL's right Smile MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB is also a very viable option.

I did make a typo by saying RSF instead of RDF, but other than that, the customs I suggested were perfectly fine.

I forgot to mention the Metal Faces, but I would hope it is obvious that if one owns a Metal Face, then they will simply add it to the appropriate custom suggested. In this case, that would be the Duo____BD145 RDF Custom.

Cygnus would be better used in a Stamina custom as opposed to a Defensive Custom, since Defense can have a little bit more freedom with Clear Wheel selection.

Since he has 1 Duo Metal Wheel, as well as a Phantom Metal Wheel, I found it acceptable to use Phantom for Stamina and Duo for Defense. Personally, if I only have 1 Duo and 1 Phantom, that is exactly what i would do, as I am not a huge fan of constantly having to swap out parts, but people are different. However, Phantom is Top Tier, so what I recommended is perfectly fine. If he had 2 Revizer's, then I would have recommended Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF for a Defense Custom and Duo 230 D for a Stamina Custom.

I have found that GB145 has proven to be much more viable and is much more commonly used than S130, so recommending that and placing it in bold text (which I assume is meant to state that it is recommended) was extremely unnecessary.
Woah! Slow down Muchaco! Tongue_out
I wasn't insulting you or anything... just thought he could use slightly better combos.

Maximum respect, no offense in any way shape or form... Wink

EDIT: P.S. (Death 90RS gets slaughtered by everything Unhappy Scythe's PC frame is what keeps it going at low heights Smile. Death/Duo are pretty prone to force smash, unfortunately :\)
Hey it's cool, I got the wrong idea.

I know Cygnus is Top Tier in Defense as well. Once again, it came back to the preference of wanting to have the customs instead of swapping around.

I did not mean to imply that GB145 outclasses S130, I meant that GB145 is used more often than S130 for the better height match ups.

When I saw the bold I got the impression that you were putting it in bold because you were recommending it over another part. My apologies.
(Aug. 04, 2013  11:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  7:47 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote:

thank you.

Wyvang Dragooon BD145GF would be but if you want to beat Phantom Orion stock, go with Killerken Dragooon BD145GF
ok thank you I needed a combo for ko and a combo to beat phantom orion and I got it from you guys. thank you all very much.
(Aug. 05, 2013  1:34 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  11:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  7:47 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote: thank you.

ok thank you I needed a combo for ko and to beat phantom orion and I got it from you guys. thank you all very much.
just to clarify, you should not use the killerken dragooon combo to try and ko phantom Orion, it is there simply because you want to use GF instead of a rubber bottom. You will have a hard time trying to KO defense and stamina types with GF since it is almost impossible to move in a flower pattern. Killerken does not have significant smash when compared to wyvang. That is all sorry for dragging this discussion out on this thread.
Even though Killerken is not good for smash, in the combo Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF, it can KO pretty well, so theKillerken combo is your best bet forPhantom Orion.
Hey guys!

Is Reviser Dragoon AD145 WD any good?

How about Pegasis Saramanda AD145? It had pretty good smash attack with Pegasis on the bottom.

Also Flash Orion D125 R2F.

Here is a list of my extra parts:
Tracks
Tips
I also have these crystal wheels:
Thanks in advance!
There are better options such as:
MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD
But, it should be fine I believe.
You could also try 160 and 230 in place of the AD145 in this custom with a D Bottom and see which performs the best. I am thinking the AD145 WD willl be the best though.

What Bottom are you using with the Pegasus Saramanda Custom?
If you are going for attack, and using LRF, I suggest trying out W105 or 90. As lately there have been some successful tests with lower height tracks. Granted they used Synchromes such as Gryph Wyvang, but it would be worth trying.

The Flash Custom would have more flexibility with CH120 for the Track, but since one is not available, perhaps try AD145 or R145.
I am trying to make an earth eagle combo that is stamina and defense I came up with 145w2d for the track and tip my parts are on page 1290 plz n thx if u can come up with something better
a good combo for Earth eagle would be Earth___AD145wd your best bet for stamina and defence would be hades kerbecks BD145wd
(Aug. 05, 2013  5:54 PM)Davidsizemore Wrote: I am trying to make an earth eagle combo that is stamina and defense I came up with 145w2d for the track and tip my parts are on page 1290 plz n thx if u can come up with something better

What are your other parts?
Earth Eagle GB145 WD
(More Defense oriented)

Earth Eagle AD145 WD
(More Stamina Oriented)

Your best bet though is to use Hades Kerbecs BD145 WD as it beats both of the Earth customs I recommended.