Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 03, 2013  11:37 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2013  11:05 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2013  10:55 PM)Ifrit Wrote: really hell is outclassed too.
i am going to fire of a list, write useless viable or top tier so i can make a whish list. here it goes:
burn, storm, 230,l drago, poison,screw,evil,e230,s130, ifrit,salamander,orojya,fury,(this is a stupid one)cloud,mf,xf,cf,variaries, duo,cygnus,ewd,eds,rfs,galaxy,pegasis(zero-g), and revizer.
useless
burn
storm(RF is not useless if you get storm pagasis)
poison
evil
orojya
fury
cloud
viable/descent

ifrit
salamander

XF(good)

Top teir
E230

Cygnus
EWD
RSF
Revizer
MF
S130
CF
RSF

Changed a few things so he knows what hehas is good, is the Duo Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

hasbro, and also fury isn't completly useless i found an anti-anti-attack(yes i mean that) combo but the bey i used it against was outclassed (basaltbullbd145r2f) but it still had a good win percentage (90 percent actually) can you please test this for me so it isn't just my bad launching or hasbro stadium. the other combo is Fury____105Wb
(Aug. 04, 2013  1:11 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  12:58 AM)dawdawi1 Wrote: do you guys know any combos with dragooon at the top that can beat phantom orion BGrin?

also how good is wyvang dragoon bd145GF in stadium outs/ko with bb-10 stadium?
dragooon is the top chrome wheel

sorry for all these questions about wyvang dragooon but its gonna be another 5 days before I can get my bb-10 stadium, ultimate synchrom set defense and stamina and GF and patience is not my strongest virtue.
yes Wyvang Dragoon GB145 (L2F/R2F/RF) will defeat uncustomized phantom orion.

Wyvang Dragoon is A very good combo and has been showing up a lot more recently, being the only left spin zero-g at the moment. It has capability for spin equilization, and smash thanks to wyvang.
I would go with the previously stated combo if your looking for stadium outs.
i

thank you. out of curiousity is wyvang dragooon BD145GF close to top tier or far from it?
also any combos that defeat uncustomized phantom orion without rubber bottoms? I like rubber bottoms they just wear out too fast.
(Aug. 04, 2013  1:14 AM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2013  11:05 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: useless
burn
poison
evil
orojya
fury
cloud
viable/descent

ifrit
salamander

XF(good)

Top teir
E230

Cygnus
EWD
RSF
Revizer
MF
S130
CF
RSF

Changed a few things so he knows what hehas is good, is the Duo Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

hasbro, and also fury isn't completly useless i found an anti-anti-attack(yes i mean that) combo but the bey i used it against was outclassed (basaltbullbd145r2f) but it still had a good win percentage (90 percent actually) can you please test this for me so it isn't just my bad launching or hasbro stadium. the other combo is Fury____105Wb
I'll test it for you.
(Aug. 04, 2013  1:14 AM)Ifrit Wrote: hasbro, and also fury isn't completly useless i found an anti-anti-attack(yes i mean that) combo but the bey i used it against was outclassed (basaltbullbd145r2f) but it still had a good win percentage (90 percent actually) can you please test this for me so it isn't just my bad launching or hasbro stadium. the other combo is Fury____105Wb

Basalt Bull BD145R2F isn't outclassed... it's a state-of-the-art anti-attacker Smile.

But, fury, unfortunately is absolutely useless in just about every way, shape and form Unhappy.

The reason it may have won is because Basalt cannot make contact because of BD145, but anything on 105WB will be force-smashed to death by just about any competitive attack/stamina combo.
(Aug. 03, 2013  11:05 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: useless
burn
poison
evil
orojya
fury
cloud
viable/descent

ifrit
salamander

XF(good)

Top teir
E230

Cygnus
EWD
RSF
Revizer
MF
S130
CF
RSF

Your anti attack combo is very outclassed but your attack combo is decent, were twenty tests conducted in the BB-10 stadium?
It's kind if close, just a suggestion but Balro would be better, just see the Balro discussion for why.
(Aug. 04, 2013  1:22 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It's kind if close, just a suggestion but Balro would be better, just see the Balro discussion for why.

thank you

I read the discussion and it would seem it is better at attacking and ko then wyvaang am I correct?

how much better would it be though? what are the notable improvement and disimprovements?
and do you know any combos that can beat phantom orion BGrin with dragooon at the top without rubber bottoms?
(Aug. 04, 2013  1:22 AM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2013  11:37 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Changed a few things so he knows what hehas is good, is the Duo Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

Your anti attack combo is very outclassed but your attack combo is decent, were twenty tests conducted in the BB-10 stadium?

How in the world could that be classified as Anti-Attack? It is way too light weight, and should have been smacked around the stadium.
to answer why some one above has sated it is anti bd basalt in my testing
you see the basalt bull combo is about moving around with so much force that newtons third law makes the opposing attack type fail. the light combowould get smacked very heavily and in some of the tesings in my habro stadium it would litterally just stop at the side of the crater (not the stamped stadium craters but the actual battle crater) and since the combo is so outclassed in smash and upper it couldn't get under bd he just hit bd and it would just push him away to the edge and since basalt weighs so much it couldn't make contact before the lighter fury wheel bey smoothly glided back to the middle

(Aug. 04, 2013  1:22 AM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2013  11:37 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Changed a few things so he knows what hehas is good, is the Duo Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

no i said that i wanted extra tests to make sure it wasn't just hasbro stadium but i did do twenty tests( though i only include ones where both beys were launched to the best of my ability ) and my win rate with the fury combo over the basalt attacker was 70%!!!!!! crazy right
EDIT: i didn't lie abut the win percentage earlier i just did the extra ten tests and i tcame out o a somewhat more relistic number
I finished tests
setup
BB-10
L-R string launcher
20 matches each
ties redone (no ties)

Fury Quetzlcoatl 105WB VS Gryph Wyvang GB145RSF
fury always launched first
Fury:W- (0/20)
KO/OS(0/0)
Gryph W- (20/20)
KO/OS(20/0)
EDIT: Fury win percent: 0%

Fury Quetzlcoatl 105WB VS Orojya Ifraid DF145CS
fury always launched first
Fury:W- (1/20)
KO/OS(1?/0)
OrojyaW-(19/20)
KO/OS(19/0)
EDIT:Fury win percent: 5%

SIDENOTE: Fury hit Orojya and the rubber caught on the stadium resulting in a self stadium out
i didn't want testing against those combos, those combos are way to high on the tier list and you crushed fury's dreams, i just wanted something to beat basaltbullbd145r2f
Edit: i didn't want they bey to compete on a top teir level i just wanted to see if i could build a combo that had a high win percentage against ONE bey( which is useless but fun) but thank you for the test anyway now i know for a fact i have to go to walmart
Give me a sec, I'll do 10 quick test battles using a similar combo- Basalt Eagle BD145RF. same conditions. also Orojya Ifraid is not top teir in the least, it is just a random combo lol.
it is out of class though and even though they share a meta game synchromes just blow most non tier beys out of the water like no joke if you were to put against revizer revizer the actuall leviathan would come out of the bey and rofl stomp my pitiful combo
I finished testing, Basalt Eagle BD145RF Won every battle via K.O. I used the sliding shoot technique btw
hmm maybe it is just hasbro stadium painting up the r2f one moment * goes to beyblade testing bunker** returns* yep great great i thought that one of my favorite metal wheels was going to be viable but no hasbro you gave me false hope
sorry for the false info APARRENTLY my carping r2f was gunked up with stadium paint and it didn't keep traction.
carp
CARP!!!!
Sorry for wasting your time though i am sure you enjoyed watching the bey get roflstomped 20 times in a row
Hey guys, this is not the appropriate topic to share test results for customs, it is just a request thread. If you guys would like though, you both can take the conversation to PM.
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:13 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Hey guys, this is not the appropriate topic to share test results for customs, it is just a request thread. If you guys would like though, you both can take the conversation to PM.
Yeah sorry, I realized that later on, I was caught up in how hilarious the results would be.
if I switched balro with wyvang in the combo wyvang dragoon BD145GF what would be the notable differences? less stamina more attack? more ko done to opponent? more ko done to you? dragooon is at top
When using a dragoon combo, the bottom wheel is supposed to provide all the smash, so you may see a slight decrease in smash attack, since dragoon doesn't expose Balro's contact points as well, so I'd go with the combo Wyvang Dragoon GB145/BD145GF since you don't want to use a rubber bottom.
(Aug. 04, 2013  5:34 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: When using a dragoon combo, the bottom wheel is supposed to provide all the smash, so you may see a slight decrease in smash attack, since dragoon doesn't expose Balro's contact points as well, so I'd go with the combo Wyvang Dragoon GB145/BD145GF since you don't want to use a rubber bottom.

thank you very much.

do you also know a dragooon combo that can beat an uncustomized orion without a rubber bottom? dragooon is at top
No, this is what it is, Balro= amazing smash like Wyvang and possibly more stamina but Wyvang doesnt provide the stamina so go with Killerken.
there are many options for beating phantom orion uncustomized, you can use a spin stealer: MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD or for attack use Wyvang Dragoon SA165 R2F/GF, and yes balro does add slight stamina but does not stack up to the smash on a dragooon combo with wyvang.
It doesnt matter, you need the stamina to beat Phantom Orion uncustomized, this is why I chose Killerken/Balro/Girago, they all have the stamina but Genbull works the most, I chose Girago because of its lessened recoil... and Balro for its Smash and Stamina.
(Aug. 04, 2013  5:57 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: It doesnt matter, you need the stamina to beat Phantom Orion uncustomized, this is why I chose Killerken/Balro/Girago, they all have the stamina but Genbull works the most, I chose Girago because of its lessened recoil... and Balro for its Smash and Stamina.
an attack type uses attack power to beat stamina types, not added stamina. but since he doesn't want to use a rubber bottom, slidding shoot is harder to acomplish, therefore I suggested a spin stealer combo as well. the added stamina won't really O.S. phantom orion any better than Wyvang Dragoon.
Im not gonna argue, just gonna send you a P! Now, nevertheless GF is a Balance type Bottom, not Attack, despite its extreme flatness and amazing spped, I will explain.