100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
My Best combo in each catogorie
stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
defence: Death cygnus 145wd
attack: Flash Orion GB145xf
all the stuff in the sig is still accurate

EDIT: for defence I ment death cygnus BD145rdf
Please don't think I'm spamming, I just need help, my diablo nemesis frame does not move when in ubm, ultimate balance mode
(Jul. 06, 2013  7:26 PM)BerserkerBegira Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2013  7:15 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: hmm so use a hole flat/ spike performance tip? or use a semi flat? hmm and use a d125 from my l-drago bey, or should i have it use a different spin track? Also i have the metal fury jade jupiter spintrack developed by hasbro so yeah.

semi flat has really bad stamina but hole flat has excellent stamina because of air circulation in the tip, but semi flat does have more aggressive movement though. Well it depends i you want heavy defense, or good attack for LDrago because i saw you have LDrago Guardian but even though ldrago guardian isnt a very good bey i would use a DF145 or ED145 or the WD145 if you want better defense fo it and use either the d tip or WD tip for stamina purposes or use the hf/s for attack. I dont know if this would help.

Okay, to clear some incorrect information for both you and FlareWitch, as he seems to believe what you have told him. Semi Flat(SF) by no means, has terrible stamina. When paired with an inappropriate track and metal wheel, it may not have a great amount of stamina, but by no means is it terrible or bad.

HF/S in HF Mode can not possibly have more stamina than SF. The hole causes balance issues and this is increased by the height of the HF/S bottom. In S mode however, it may have better stamina, but again, due to the height, it will quickly lose balance against the opposing Beyblade.

DF145 was actually proved in testing to not be a good part and very outclassed by the likes of AD145, 145, 100, 90, and 85 when it comes to Stamina. FlareWitch has a TH170, which is a top tier Stamina Track, if he is going for a Stamina Custom that would be best from the parts he has listed.

ED145 is not a good part either due to the high recoil that is created when the "hooks" are hit, also causing great spin reduction to the Beyblade equipped with ED145.

WD145 suffers from the same faults that ED145 has.

Quote:My Best combo in each catogorie
stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
defence: Death cygnus 145wd
attack: Flash Orion GB145xf
all the stuff in the sig is still accurate

Try these instead:

Stamina
Phantom Orion 230 D

Defense
Death Cygnus/Twisted Beafall BD145 CS/RSF/RS

The Flash Custom is the best attack custom you can make.
do either of u guys know what mode should i set l-drago guardian WA130HF/S on? its a pain choosing even though he is one of my favorite beyblade. wait so i should use an SF performance tip instead of a HF/S one?
Plz help me
im not sure if i can? i made my jupiter into diablo jupiter with a hf/s performance tip and i think that mightve been a bad choice
Kai? can u tell me what parts that i listed would be good for my L-drago beyblade and what mode i should keep it in?
(Jul. 06, 2013  8:22 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: do either of u guys know what mode should i set l-drago guardian WA130HF/S on? its a pain choosing even though he is one of my favorite beyblade. wait so i should use an SF performance tip instead of a HF/S one?

It is going to depend on the type of Beyblade it is on.

Attack Type - You will want Attack Mode
For Defense, Stamina, Spin Steel - Absorb
so use a SF piece and have it in absorb mode, stamina mode is the one with the rubber and attack mode is the steel one right? what should i use for its spin track or should i use the WA130 part?
(Jul. 06, 2013  8:18 PM)PhantomNemesis Wrote: Please don't think I'm spamming, I just need help, my diablo nemesis frame does not move when in ubm, ultimate balance mode

From the sound of it, it is not properly in Ultimate Balance Mode. There should be no problem with it spinning freely if it is assembled in the correct mode.
Also, this is not the correct topic for that question, you should ask in Ask a Question Get an Answer next time you have a similar question.

Quote:so use a SF piece and have it in absorb mode, stamina mode is the one with the rubber and attack mode is the steel one right? what should i use for its spin track or should i use the WA130 part?

I suggested this custom:

Diablo Nemesis D125 SF
I did not recommend one with L Drago Guardian.
wait do u mean the diablo nemesis info to me or phantom? cause i was gonna customize both my diablo Jupiter bey and my L-drago guardian bey
(Jul. 06, 2013  8:55 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: wait do u mean the diablo nemesis info to me or phantom?
The custom is for you, the ultimate balance statement is for PhantomNemesis.
again u mean for my Diablo Jupiter? the customization thing that is
How good are these combos? The combos are: Counter Giraffe S130RF, Cyber Escolpio 145MB, Poison Aquario 105D, Thermal Lacerta BGrin, Scythe____BGrin, Death (attack mode) Quetzalcoatl 90MF, and ____Reviser SW145D.

Oh and Phantom orion 145D
I just got Guardian Leviathan 160SB and wondered if I would be able to make a better zero-g beyblade then Salamander Ifrit 100RF which I was already helped with.

(Jun. 30, 2013  12:43 AM)zarch Wrote: Whats a good combination with my parts? I wanted to use make one using the new shogun steel(Zero-G) beyblades Samurai Ifrit w145CF or Ninja Salamander SW145SD.

Parts I have to use to make it better:
Counter Leone D125B
Pegasis 105F
Rock Orso D125B
Storm Aries 125S
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Storm Pagasis 100RF
Dioblo Nemesis X: D
L-Drago Guardian D125B
Phantom Orion 145ES
Fang Leone 130W2D
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
whats levaithen? is it another version of l-drago?
No. It is a Shogun Steel Beyblade. Also, zarch, you can't make anything unless you get a Ronin Dragooon or another Guardian Leviathan.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Leviathan_160SB

its a beyblade from the shogun steel series
Actually he needs better tracks and bottom. For defense, you can use Revizer(Leviathian) Saramanda(Salamander) but you need a Thief Phoenic(Phoenix) for E230, and a good bottom like CS/RSF/RB.

For spin stealing, get a Ronin Dragooon, Archer Gargole, and Evil Befall, and make Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD.
i could beat those beys using my improvements to my L-drago guardian WA130SF bey
(Jul. 06, 2013  9:27 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: i could beat those beys using my improvements to my L-drago guardian WA130SF bey

There are a lot of better combos than that, and I'm pretty sure Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, can easily beat a combo like L Drago Guardian WA130SF.

You should list your parts, so we could make an even better combo for you.

EDIT: Never mind, just read the page before this one.
Ok i'll list the parts:
Face bolts:
l-drago guardian
quetzacloatle
lacerta
jupiter
variares
kronos
Nemesis

Energy Rings:
Guardian
quetzacloatle
lacerta
jupiter
variares
kronos
nemesis

Fusion wheels:
death (hasbro version)
l-drago IX
scythe (hasbro version)
thermal
Jade (hasbro version)
variares
diablo

spin track:
Wing Attack130
D125
X: D
Tornado 125

performance tip
X: D
Eternal Defense Spike
Hole Flat/ Spike
Ballx2
Wide Ball
Semi Flat
those are all the parts i have and idk if theyd be useful for a good combo also im gonna make L-Drago guardian into L-drago Guardian WA130HF/S and see i that helps me win more battles with it i hope so
(Jul. 06, 2013  9:13 PM)nupmuk Wrote: How good are these combos? The combos are: Counter Giraffe S130RF, Cyber Escolpio 145MB, Poison Aquario 105D, Thermal Lacerta BGrin, Scythe____BGrin, Death (attack mode) Quetzalcoatl 90MF, and ____Reviser SW145D.

Oh and Phantom orion 145D

Some of the ones you listed are decent, post your other parts and we will see if we can improve on them.

FlareWitch Wrote:i could beat those beys using my improvements to my L-drago guardian WA130SF bey

Posts like this are frowned upon in this topic and can get you a warning from Moderators. Your custom is not likely to beat the customs that were listed as the parts in L-Drago Guardian WA130 SF are pretty outclassed.

FlareWitch Wrote:again u mean for my Diablo Jupiter? the customization thing that is

For the third time, yes. Diablo Nemesis D125 SF was a custom that i suggested for you to use instead of the Diablo Jupiter combo that you originally posted.
oh carp i shouldnt of said that uhm uhhh sigh me and my big mouth (facepalm) sorry to all i said that too
(Jul. 06, 2013  7:26 PM)BerserkerBegira Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2013  7:15 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: hmm so use a hole flat/ spike performance tip? or use a semi flat? hmm and use a d125 from my l-drago bey, or should i have it use a different spin track? Also i have the metal fury jade jupiter spintrack developed by hasbro so yeah.

semi flat has really bad stamina but hole flat has excellent stamina because of air circulation in the tip, but semi flat does have more aggressive movement though. Well it depends i you want heavy defense, or good attack for LDrago because i saw you have LDrago Guardian but even though ldrago guardian isnt a very good bey i would use a DF145 or ED145 or the WD145 if you want better defense fo it and use either the d tip or WD tip for stamina purposes or use the hf/s for attack. I dont know if this would help.

Not exactly. HF has less friction. It only has stamina for the F tips.
so ur saying its good or bad? oh well i was gonna use it lke i said for my L-drago guardian and use the semi flat for my Diablo Jupiter