"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Thank you.
can someone help me improve this customizatiom for better balance. it is death sagittario ll. ch120 eds.
(Jun. 29, 2013  6:58 AM)Flare_boy Wrote: Duo/Basalt Aquario 230 CS/MB

Stop posting random combos, your not helping anyone.

(Jun. 29, 2013  7:37 AM)cman832 Wrote: can someone help me improve this customizatiom for better balance. it is death sagittario ll. ch120 eds.

Well what your combo needs is stamina, I would suggest Death Saggittario (ll) BD145 EDS or Duo Saggittario (ll) BD145 EDS
ok so look my partner is twisted Jupiter (obviously) and I have crappy parts, but I need someone to make a combo for me that is a stamina/attack type it has to be heavy I'm looking for something like a Jupiter with a good stamina/attack metal wheel and some thing like the Japanese phantom Orion's tip/spin track please feel free to comment and help me out. Sincerely, Twistedjupiter
You have to list your parts for us to find a way to help. you but from what you said its kind of obvious what your looking for: basalt jupiter b:d, but its not very competitve, and stamina attack hybrids, also dont work so well, in the current meta game.
So I got the Hasbro Zero G stadium today and I can't decide what spin track to use with this combo; Killerken Wyvang E230/SP230 GF. They both perform relatively the same but I wanted to see which would be the best bet for that custom.
I personally like e230 because someone told me it does a tad bit better and e230 has more stamina and defense qualities. Since your using wyvang you'll need more stamina.
E230 all the way. It's disk actually sits low enough to fulfill the part's original purpose.
Whats a good combination with my parts? I wanted to use make one using the new shogun steel(Zero-G) beyblades Samurai Ifrit w145CF or Ninja Salamander SW145SD.

Parts I have to use with those two:
Counter Leone D125B
Pegasis 105F
Rock Orso D125B
Storm Aries 125S
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Pagasis 100RF
Dioblo Nemesis X: D
L-Drago Guardian D125B
Phantom Orion 145ES
Fang Leone 130W2D
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Flash Orion W145R2F/RF for Smash Attack
Diablo Sagittario 100R2F/RF for Anti-Attack and Moderate Smash Attack
Salamander Ifrit 100R2F/RF for Anti-Attack and moderate Smash Attack (Ifrit on top)

Keep in mind, the clear wheels don't really affect the performance that much, so if you want to change them out it won't drastically kill the purpose of the Bey.

There wasn't much in terms of Stamina or Defense, so ya.....

Edit: Changed clear wheel on Flash to Orion, didn't even notice you had one. XD
Thanks for the builds the Salamander Ifrit 100RF Beat my Flash Orion W145R2F 10/1 so ill probably stick with that one as my main. Very good help! let me know if I have better plz
For use in Zero-G, the people I battle with all use spin steal dragooon combos. I need a good counter for them the only zero-g parts I have are archer gargoyle SA165 WSF. The only 4d beys I don't have are Death Q. 125 RDF, VariAres D:D. I was thinking about using MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) X:D/TR145MF/ED145MF but other then VA and DQ I have all pre-zero-g beys
Do you have a duo, earth, or an ewd.
(Jun. 30, 2013  2:57 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Do you have a duo, earth, or an ewd.
All 3 but my ewd is slightly worn
Thats not a big problem, use duo ____ sa165 ewd, guarnteed to beat dragoon variants.
Free spinning tips are good for anti-spin steal/spin-steal but are free spinning MWs like Kreis or scythe good for anti spin-steal? If so create a combo using any parts that exist ecxept you must use kreis/scythe.
Please build me a combo
Gravity Perseus 100MF. Get more stamina.
The best thing for you will be Bahamdia Dragooon SP230 GF, try to control your GF.
I need someone to answer my question.
Read the whole page and you will see. It's a few posts up.
I don't think so. There hasn't been too much testing. You can check the Kreis Testing Thread. Nothing has been talked about Scythe as a Spin-Stealer/Equalizer.
Death and Duo seem to be the best option against L-Spin.
Being round is better for spin stealing than free-spinning parts - free spinning parts actually lower the efficiency of energy transfer between two beyblades unless it's helping compensate for recoil (primarily when a combo isn't completely round) or serving some other function (defense, for example). Seeing as MFB has round parts available, there isn't any need to use something like that, and the way kreis's gimmick works renders it useless for that anyway - it's just a bad part, a big reason there's not much testing is because people got it, tried it for a bunch of stuff and watched as it was terrible at literally everything and then went and tested things that had potential instead of Kreis, but there's enough testing to show it's bad. Scythe's PC frame is only useful for low track defense.

You could probably have found this yourself if you'd actually looked around properly, you know...