"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It's bad or mediocre. Use WD or B: D.
That is a terrible stamina type and if you think it's a good stamina type, darkexcalibur, post a thread fro it.
Actually dont use either. Its really bad, it can be a good anti-dragooon with b:d, but not stamina, list your parts, so we can help you build better combos.
He already tried to.

sOrrry I was responding to make a thread for that post.
well es with 230 and flame virgo works well though it is out classed but still can defeat many combos if launched correctly and by the way duo stamina mode works well but defense with es will be awful
ES just is bad.
dude it wins,In the tournament of india Beyblade challange many used 230 es combo and by the way es was used by the 3rd runner up in the Mumbai beysics tourney in which it dominted many
230ES is a terrible combination.

ES is already bad enough with its stability, so putting it on a very, very tall Track makes it even worse.

Plus, I do believe your meta is not up-to-date, so basically anything Attack, Stamina, Defense of Balance typed would destroy Flame 230ES.
Do you have tests to back this up? If ES combis have won tournaments...it was by luck. ES is... Terrible.
230ES is okay in the Zero-G meta, but far less so in the traditional MFB scene.

Since Flame Virgo 230ES only placed in that one tournament alone, never before and none since, it's a likely sign that it, like Shining God MS said, was a fluke. Thus, it would not be wise to recommend it to others for as opposed to another, more successful, and tested Stamina combo, such as Phantom Cancer 230D. Smile
i have tried it in BB-10 and it works good especially in the end when it balances against the opponent !
What did you test against?
some combos of flash
Flash Pieces GB145/H145 RF/R2F/LF
Wow, that is surprsing, you used the sliding shoot right?
Can we see your testing results?
If the combo is as good as he says, he should conduct tests and publish them with a new thread. There, we will be able to discuss this topic further without continuing to derail this thread. If else, take it to PM's. Smile
ya i used sliding shoot and result was like this i did best of 5
Flash
Flame
(Jun. 28, 2013  8:05 PM)Flare_boy Wrote: ya i used sliding shoot and result was like this i did best of 5
Flash
Flame

This is getting of topic. If your going to do tests make a thread, and tests need to say your equipment, and 20 BB-10 rounds, minimum.
If your doing this to prove the others wrong, do it through PM.
I just won a beat lynx takara tomy any good combos with it heres mah pieces
You can add th170 to your stamina combo but thats it.
Phantom Gasher TH170D
Phantom Aquario TH170CS/MB
Would this be a good/okay zero-G stadium combo? Scythe/Duo Cancer F230ES/BGrin. If so can you please tell me if scythe or duo and F230ES or B: D would be netter?
Duo with B:D would most likely be the best. As far as I know, ES doesn't have any use in Zero G.
(Jun. 29, 2013  6:16 AM)Tri Wrote: Duo with BGrin would most likely be the best. As far as I know, ES doesn't have any use in Zero G.

Hmm well its an ok sway defense tip, but as u said generally Duo BD would be better.