0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Summon's Bey List

Clear Wheels (Click to View)
Metal Wheels (Click to View)
MF-2

Any good competitive combos? I'm using MF-H Basalt Bull BD145RS currently.
Well I'm not an expert but for attack Flash is a good fusion wheel. Basalt, Death, and Earth are great for defense. Phantom is a good choice for a stamina fusion wheel. And as for tracks and bottoms S130, Bd145, 230, and 90 are good defense tracks. Ad145 and I think 230 are good tracks for stamina. 90 can be good for hitting the bottom of the opposing beyblades fusion wheel and Sw145 can sometimes be useful in attack. For bottoms Rs, Rdf, Rb, Rsf, and D are great defense bottoms. Wd, and Sd are top tier stamina bottoms. And for clear wheels Bull is good for defense combos and Orion is good for stamina combos.
Tell me if I missed anything.
(May. 05, 2013  2:10 AM)Summon Wrote: Summon's Bey List

Clear Wheels (Click to View)
Metal Wheels (Click to View)
MF-2

Any good competitive combos? I'm using MF-H Basalt Bull BD145RS currently.

All I can think of ATM, is:

Attack: MF-H Flash Orion S130MF (You should get an RF or R2F)
Defence: MF-H Basalt ____ BD145 RS/RSF/RB
Stamina: Phantom Leone AD145WD/ Phantom Leone B;D (you don't have to use Leone)
Balance: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RSF/RS/RDF

That's all I could think of!
Quote:Build Me a combo that can defeat MF-H Twisted Aquario BD145 CS/MB & MF-H Twisted Aquario 230 CS/MB
My beys & Accessories
This was my post but no one replied... please reply and give a combo
(May. 04, 2013  2:13 PM)Dayrider Wrote:
(May. 04, 2013  1:47 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(May. 04, 2013  1:33 PM)DB Wrote: WD on 230 doesn't have enough balance, try using lower tracks or if you have SD,D .

thanks for the advice DB

you can use es too it will be the 2nd longest beyblade

Build Me a combo that can defeat MF-H Twisted Aquario BD145 CS/MB & MF-H Twisted Aquario 230 CS/MB
My beys & Accessories
ES is horrible, especially on tall tracks. It doesn't matter how tall it is.
@Ultramarine I came third in a tournamentwith that combo that combo is looking outclassed but still have power just try it..

Build me a combo that can defeat MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS & MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS
My beys & Accessories
Thanks a lot!!
(May. 05, 2013  6:32 AM)Dayrider Wrote: Build me a combo that can defeat MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS & MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS
My beys & Accessories
Thanks a lot!!

Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago/Gravity Perseus ED145/D125 EWD/WD
(May. 05, 2013  6:32 AM)Dayrider Wrote: Build me a combo that can defeat MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS & MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS
My beys & Accessories
Thanks a lot!!

Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago/Gravity Perseus D125/ED145 EWD/WD
(May. 04, 2013  8:48 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2013  8:40 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I just want good combos no matter what type I have Phantom orion Bd, Phantom orion 145Es, Diablo nemesis Xd hyperblade, Cosmic pegasus Fd hyperblade, Ldrago destructor Fs hyperblade, Flash saggitario 230D hyperblade (lost Wd), Cyber aquario 105Rf, Spiral fox Tr145W2d, Hyper orso Sw145Jb, Ldrago destructor Lw105Lf, Ultimate meteo Ldrago absorb
Df105Lrf, Earth zurafa S130Mb, Bakushin susanow 90F, and for spare parts Poison fusion wheel, esclopio clear wheel, Cyber fusion wheel, Pegasus energy ring, Grand fusion wheel,
cetus energy ring, Two 145 spin tracks, and Wd145 spin track.

Attack: Flash (Attack Mode) Orion/Esclopio S130RF
Defense: None
Stamina: Phantom (Hyperblade Stamina Mode) Aquario 230D

Hope this helps, but you should consider getting Duo.
What other parts besides Duo would I need for some good combos?
I'm thinking helel kerbecs, death queazlcoatl, and basalt horogium would I be able to make some good combos with those?

I meant hell kerbecs sorry for the typo.

(May. 04, 2013  8:40 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I just want good combos no matter what type I have Phantom orion Bd, Phantom orion 145Es, Diablo nemesis Xd hyperblade, Cosmic pegasus Fd hyperblade, Ldrago destructor Fs hyperblade, Flash saggitario 230D hyperblade (lost Wd), Cyber aquario 105Rf, Spiral fox Tr145W2d, Hyper orso Sw145Jb, Ldrago destructor Lw105Lf, Ultimate meteo Ldrago absorb
Df105Lrf, Earth zurafa S130Mb, Bakushin susanow 90F, and for spare parts Poison fusion wheel, esclopio clear wheel, Cyber fusion wheel, Pegasus energy ring, Grand fusion wheel,

What parts besides Duo would I need for some good combos?
I'm thinking of getting hell kerbecs, death quezalcoatl, and basalt horogium would I be able to make some good combos out of those?

sorry for double post first one did not appear so I made second one.
No one replied to mine yet, someone please do. And yes you can make good combos out of those three.

Off the top of my head...

Attack: Basalt Quetzalcoatl 145 RDF

Defense: Hell Horogium BD145 (Boost Mode) WD

Stamina: Death Kerbecs 125DS

If that is all you might get, I would suggest getting the Hasbro versions of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, and Nightmare Rex because of the Metal Faces and the Metal Wheel Nightmare provides good barrage and Smash attack. I hope this helps!

Also, for a balance type for the Metal Wheel Duo, now this is crucial. Is this the 4D System Duo, or the Hasbro version? With the 4D I would use Duo Orion ED145HF. But, for Hasbro I would use Duo Sagittario 145PD. Hope this helps.
(May. 05, 2013  6:32 AM)Dayrider Wrote: @Ultramarine I came third in a tournamentwith that combo that combo is looking outclassed but still have power just try it..

Build me a combo that can defeat MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS & MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS
My beys & Accessories
Thanks a lot!!
In a WBO tournament?
And what combos did it beat?
I made my own beyblade out of scratch so I will show you my monster and my bey
Um...this doesn't belong here. If you think you made a good combo, make a testing thread, showing how it does against other top tiers, might wanna wait a bit on that though.
Otherwise, just tell us your parts and we will build you a combo.
(May. 05, 2013  3:55 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No one replied to mine yet, someone please do. And yes you can make good combos out of those three.

Off the top of my head...

Attack: Basalt Quetzalcoatl 145 RDF

Defense: Hell Horogium BD145 (Boost Mode) WD

Stamina: Death Kerbecs 125DS

If that is all you might get, I would suggest getting the Hasbro versions of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, and Nightmare Rex because of the Metal Faces and the Metal Wheel Nightmare provides good barrage and Smash attack. I hope this helps!

Also, for a balance type for the Metal Wheel Duo, now this is crucial. Is this the 4D System Duo, or the Hasbro version? With the 4D I would use Duo Orion ED145HF. But, for Hasbro I would use Duo Sagittario 145PD. Hope this helps.
I meant those 3 plus the rest of my collection but those are also helpful.
(May. 05, 2013  1:57 PM)nupmuk Wrote:

What other parts besides Duo would I need for some good combos?
I'm thinking helel kerbecs, death queazlcoatl, and basalt horogium would I be able to make some good combos with those?

I meant hell kerbecs sorry for the typo.

What parts besides Duo would I need for some good combos?
I'm thinking of getting hell kerbecs, death quezalcoatl, and basalt horogium would I be able to make some good combos out of those?

sorry for double post first one did not appear so I made second one.

Hell Kerbecs for BD145
Death Quezacoatl for RDF
Duo for Stamina and Defense, along with the combo Duo ___ 230MB
Basalt Horogium is not really worth it, as it is outclassed
A CS tip can also help making Defense combos

For questions about purchases, however, use the Purchase Consultation thread.
I have a rock leone,evil pisces,earth virgo,meteo l drago normal,meteo l drago ultimate assault,galaxy pegasus,rock zurafa,thermal lacerta,diablo nemesis ,phantom orion, grand cetus, twisted tempo, ray striker,and flame byxis.i need a good attack defence and stamina type combos
Earth Lacerta 105CS does well in a BB-46, minus half a MM shouldn't affect him too too much. And get MS for Evil Virgo D125MS( Inickname her the eternal buzzsaw).
Can someone please build me a combo with theses beys:
Dark Cancer CH120 F
Storm Aquario 90 HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 90 F
Lightening L-Drago 90 HF
L-Drago Destructor LW105LF
Flame Sagitarrio C145
Burn Phoenix 135MS
(May. 06, 2013  7:11 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Earth Lacerta 105CS does well in a BB-46, minus half a MM shouldn't affect him too too much. And get MS for Evil Virgo D125MS( Inickname her the eternal buzzsaw).

Please stop giving out false information. Please.

SoulNinja,

Your best would be Lightning L-Drago CH120 HF/F, but that is super outclassed.
Can someone please reply to me now? Thanks.
This beyblade combo is a defense that has real good smash attacks.
Face bolt: Scythe Kronos
Energy Ring: Dark Helm
Fusion Wheel: Twisted
Spin Track: AD145
Performance Tip: WB
I chose Twisted because it had a lot of weight and was a good defense.
Also I used AD145 because it was a good spin track for stamina.
Finally I just used WB because it was just a defense performance tip.
(May. 06, 2013  9:55 PM)Razor Pegasus Wrote: This beyblade combo is a defense that has real good smash attacks.
Face bolt: Scythe Kronos
Energy Ring: Dark Helm
Fusion Wheel: Twisted
Spin Track: AD145
Performance Tip: WB
I chose Twisted because it had a lot of weight and was a good defense.
Also I used AD145 because it was a good spin track for stamina.
Finally I just used WB because it was just a defense performance tip.

This combo is severely outclassed, please list your parts for help.
I've found that one of the best combinations is death Phoenix c145s jb,
if anybody wants to try this out then please try and post a reply of how (if) you improve it POSTPOSTPOST
(May. 07, 2013  1:03 AM)j308 Wrote: I've found that one of the best combinations is death Phoenix c145s jb,
if anybody wants to try this out then please try and post a reply of how (if) you improve it POSTPOSTPOST
Phoenix, C145 and S...those aren't that good, sorry. Please list your parts so we can improve that combo.