Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 28, 2013  6:05 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:52 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2013  2:25 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: what would be the best Sychrom with Ifraid and Saramanda? I have most MFB tracks and tips, plus W145, SW145, SD, and CF.

Repost. Didn't get an answer.

Ifraid Saramanda E230(lower mode) CF/GCF

Thats all i can think of.

Sorry, when I said I had most MFB tracks and tips, I meant non-Zero-G.
(Apr. 29, 2013  3:43 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  6:05 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:52 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Repost. Didn't get an answer.

Ifraid Saramanda E230(lower mode) CF/GCF

Actually you need zero-g beys to create a good working combo so collect as many as you can!
(Apr. 28, 2013  3:17 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hello everyone, I just returned from Dubai so I got some new beys, so can someone please make a few combos for me.My beyblades are in my signature.

Thanks!

Looks like this got left in the dust! Smile
(Apr. 29, 2013  6:09 AM)Nikroach Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  3:43 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  6:05 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ifraid Saramanda E230(lower mode) CF/GCF

Actually you need zero-g beys to create a good working combo so collect as many as you can!
No you don't. Duo and Flash combos are still very good.
Ok so these are the Beys I have I mostly want an Attack Type or Stamina.
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F, Fang Leone 130W2D, Phantom Orion 145ES, Jade Jupiter 130B, Variares 145WB, Scythe Kronos T125EDS, Inferno Gasher SW145SF, Ray Striker D125CS, Duo Ice Titan 230WD, Hades Gil 100R2F, Vulcan Horuseus 145D. So far I've built Duo Gasher 230D just by visiting the thread about the top combos. Also I just wanna throw in that none of these are Takara Tomy. Don't worry though I'll get some soon. I kinda bought these before I knew Takara Tomy exsisted...
Duo Cancer 230D is practically useless if your Metal Wheel is Hasbro.
hey who would win MFB BigBang pegasus or samurai pegasus
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:36 PM)BladerTen Wrote: hey who would win MFB BigBang pegasus or samurai pegasus

Big Bang Pegasus wins. Cannon made a video of the two battling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z2eCxttW98
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:42 PM)Summon Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:36 PM)BladerTen Wrote: hey who would win MFB BigBang pegasus or samurai pegasus

Big Bang Pegasus wins. Cannon made a video of the two battling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z2eCxttW98

Videos aren't reliable sources for finding out which Beyblade is "better". Neither of them are very good uncustomized, and those questions shouldn't be asked here.

But in all honesty, I'd say Samurai Pegasus, because Big Bang is relatively light and recoily, and with a well placed Sliding Shoot Samurai could probably KO Big Bang before the rubber kicked in.
can anyone give me a stamina combo with
hell kerbecs
ray striker
twisted tempo
meteo l drago
ray gil
gravity destroyer
all the following beys are not customized ( they have same tracks and bottoms )
customized beys :
fang leone W105 R2F
burn sagittario 230 ewd
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/EWD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago 85 EWD
(Apr. 29, 2013  11:27 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  3:17 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hello everyone, I just returned from Dubai so I got some new beys, so can someone please make a few combos for me.My beyblades are in my signature.

Thanks!

Looks like this got left in the dust! Smile

Looks like this got left in the dust! Smile (Again!).
Attack :Ifraid Dragooon LW105R2F
Defense : Death Quetzalcoatl BD145CS
Stamina Tongue_outhantom orion W145WD
Balance : Gravity perseus BD145MF
(Apr. 30, 2013  10:49 AM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: Attack :Ifraid Dragooon LW105R2F
Defense : Death Quetzalcoatl BD145CS
Stamina Tongue_outhantom orion W145WD
Balance : Gravity perseus BD145MF

For a BB-10, right?
Generally all the combos stated here are for the MFB Attack Stadium.
Build Me 10 Best Combos Non Zero G and Non 4D i have all beyblades except these: Dark Cancer,Thermal Pieces,thermal Lacerta,Screw capricorn,I don't have clear ring of Eagle,Rock Escolpio,Cyclone Herculeo&Ray Gill
All types need but for BB-10 Stadium and they must be the best combos please In need of them Thank you
(Apr. 30, 2013  5:02 PM)Dayrider Wrote: Build Me 10 Best Combos Non Zero G and Non 4D i have all beyblades except these: Dark Cancer,Thermal Pieces,thermal Lacerta,Screw capricorn,I don't have clear ring of Eagle,Rock Escolpio,Cyclone Herculeo&Ray Gill
All types need but for BB-10 Stadium and they must be the best combos please In need of them Thank you

Since you want combos that are not from Zero G or 4D/Hyperblades and you don't have the beyblades and parts that you just listed:

Attack: Gravity Perseus R145/CH120 R2F/RF/LRF; Vulcan Horuseus GB145/CH120 R2F/RF; Hell Kerbecs/Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF/RF/R2F

Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RSF/RS/CS
Anti-Attack: Basalt Horogium R145 R2F/RF

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs AD145 WD/EWD; Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/EWD (using the EWD is an okay counterpick if you're up against a Spin Equalizer)
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago/Gravity Perseus CH120/TR145 EWD/WD (Gravity Perseus is a known hard counterpick against Meteo, if it comes down to a Left Spin Stamina match. However Meteo's known as the better Spin Equalizer between the two when they're facing against certain matchups (e.g. vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD))

Balance: Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS

The ones that are in bold are still listed up as top tier, though there are better options if you use 4D/Hyperblade and Zero-G.
It would help if you add a Metal face to your combos with Basalt to make it a bit more balanced and Attack combos for more weight (obviously). Also make sure that the gaps of the Kerbecs clear wheel and Basalt/Twisted wheel line up.
[Image: 0000175.jpg]
Pic from: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Bas...cs-TH170WF

You're also opted to use Gasher/Cancer, Aquario, and Bull as an alternative on Basalt.
Vixxterity Thanks a lot and ya i can use MF-H,L,M,F Just i don't Have a normal MF so i can use mf's on any combos right or some selected one
(May. 01, 2013  3:10 AM)Dayrider Wrote: Vixxterity Thanks a lot and ya i can use MF-H,L,M,F Just i don't Have a normal MF so i can use mf's on any combos right or some selected one

All the combos except the Spin Equalizers need a metal face. Basalt needs it the most though. Use what you can then. Just remember that MF-F does not really count. MF-F can help you in some pure Stamina 4D Phantom and Duo combos.
(Apr. 30, 2013  8:41 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: can anyone give me a stamina combo with
hell kerbecs
ray striker
twisted tempo
meteo l drago
ray gil
gravity destroyer
all the following beys are not customized ( they have same tracks and bottoms )
customized beys :
fang leone W105 R2F
burn sagittario 230 ewd

Hell soto 230DS is good
Eee
i have made a com be if i could do anything else with it tell me it is flame scorpio with stamina type tip
that beyblade is extremely outclassed, but it may be all u have so list ur other parts so we can help
(May. 01, 2013  8:01 AM)blader 124 Wrote: i have made a com be if i could do anything else with it tell me it is flame scorpio with stamina type tip
Flame is outclassed, Scorpio is mainly used with Flash and you didn't say the tip or track. It doesn't matter anyway because that thing is already very outclassed. If I were you I'd list your parts to see if a better combo can be made.
raystriker9 you might try Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD
Or Basalt kerbecs AD145EWD