Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 27, 2013  11:44 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:18 PM)reviewbro Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2013  10:56 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: I'm assuming that your Phantom can change modes.
Stamina: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Gasher/Bull 230 SD/ WD/BGrin (BGrin is mainly used to counter Stamina based Spin Equalizers)
Balance: Phantom (Stamina Mode) Gasher/Bull 230 CS

It would help if you can list more parts, and clear up which of your parts can change modes.

All the crystal wheels are outclassed. A competitive Zero-G combo is always in Synchrom (metal + metal) because of the additional weight and better performance.

My mode changers are Flash, Diablo, Phantom, Big Bang, and Omega. I have 2 metal faces, an ES tip, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Storm Aquario 100HF/S, and I lost my XGrin. I launched it and it came apart and never saw it again. The Guardian is the hasbro version though, so no S130MB.

Don't use WD tip on Phantom 230, use and stick to the SD tip instead. You can also use Phantom 85 WD.
Add a metal face to the Balance combo I've suggested. It should do well against Stamina types that are in the 145 height. You can also use Aquario clear wheel on Phantom too.

How good of a bey is MF Earth Bull 230 CS
It's very outclassed. So not to good.
Hi, new here.

Looking to improve Thermal Lacerta. All that needs to stay the same is the clear and metal wheels. Please, don't tell me these parts are outclassed, just want to make it better because it's my favourite. Also, parts aren't an issue, so feel free to post anything, I can get my hands on just about all tracks/tips. Thanks in advance.
(Apr. 27, 2013  2:25 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: what would be the best Sychrom with Ifraid and Saramanda? I have most MFB tracks and tips, plus W145, SW145, SD, and CF.

Repost. Didn't get an answer.
(Apr. 28, 2013  5:52 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2013  2:25 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: what would be the best Sychrom with Ifraid and Saramanda? I have most MFB tracks and tips, plus W145, SW145, SD, and CF.

Repost. Didn't get an answer.

Ifraid Saramanda E230(lower mode) CF/GCF

Thats all i can think of.
Hey Are these combos good tell me
Basalt Aquario 230 cs
Flame Byxis 230 ES or HF/S
MF-2 Basalt Beafoul 230 EWD or ES or W2D or R2f or RF
(Apr. 28, 2013  7:41 AM)Indiabeys Wrote: Hey Are these combos good tell me
Basalt Aquario 230 cs
Flame Byxis 230 ES or HF/S
MF-2 Basalt Beafoul 230 EWD or ES or W2D or R2f or RF

All those are outclassed. I don't really see 230 with R2F/RF/ES/W2D working out.
However, just looking at that list, MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS is your most reliable combo so far.
I see But i have tried all the combos and they really work good... still can you make me a combo from them please
and i need a combo that can defeat earth pegasis 105 wd
Thanks Indiabeys for giving me such ideas Vixxterity please make me a combo to defeat earth pegasis 105 wd
Hello everyone, I just returned from Dubai so I got some new beys, so can someone please make a few combos for me.My beyblades are in my signature.

Thanks!
(Apr. 13, 2013  1:09 PM)Infobleeder321 Wrote: Actually, I have pretty much every Metal Masters beyblade except Flame Byxis
And also, I think the risk of scraping is pretty low, since PD is quite the wide tip.
Also, I need Earth Lacerta as a backup since my Basalt gets easily defeated by my friend's Basalt Bull 230 WD (no clue why it happens) and right now my only Stamina-ish tips are DS and CS.
And now, I need a GOOD kind of spin stealer. And my Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD only ties with other beys. Thanks for the help!

(Apr. 13, 2013  12:15 PM)Tamim Wrote: I have a Ray Bull 145MF is it a good Attack Type???Please I need to destroy my friends Gravity Destroyer AD145WD.Thanks

Tamim, I think it's better to go with the type match-ups in this case. If your friend launches it to get a flower pattern, get a quick Stamina bey. I recommend the Earth wheel, and a D series tip. And make sure that if you want to defeat him with force, Perseus gets easily knocked from below. And if you want to outspin him, I suggest you get something like WD145 because the recoil isn't that great, and it still gets you away.
Thanks sooooo much
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:16 PM)Flare_boy Wrote: I see But i have tried all the combos and they really work good... still can you make me a combo from them please
and i need a combo that can defeat earth pegasis 105 wd
Thanks Indiabeys for giving me such ideas Vixxterity please make me a combo to defeat earth pegasis 105 wd

Please list your parts first.

There's so many combos that could defeat it especially looking at the Competitive MFB Combos thread (http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-6-2012) except the stamina based Spin Equalizers and a proportion of Defense combos.
what is the best combo for an attack type bey with a lot of stamina that is very agresive and is a very hard hiter use these parts energy ring:pegasus energy ring: virgo energy ring: pisces energy ring: pegasus 3 fusion wheel: cosmic fusion wheel: evil fusion wheel: earth fusion wheel: cyber spin track: GB145 spin track: ED145 spin track: W105 spin track: 105 performance tip: WD performance tip: BS performance tip: R2F performance tip: F
(Apr. 28, 2013  11:40 PM)Dar8smith Wrote: what is the best combo for an attack type bey with a lot of stamina that is very agresive and is a very hard hiter use these parts energy ring:pegasus energy ring: virgo energy ring: pisces energy ring: pegasus 3 fusion wheel: cosmic fusion wheel: evil fusion wheel: earth fusion wheel: cyber spin track: GB145 spin track: ED145 spin track: W105 spin track: 105 performance tip: WD performance tip: BS performance tip: R2F performance tip: F

First off, you don't have too many good parts. An attack combo you could make is Cosmic Pisces GB145 R2F. Its not too good, and its really outclassed, but its probably the most decent attack combo you can make.
I ust to have wing pegasus

oh yaeh i also have energy ring: aries fusion wheel: torch spin track: 125 performance tip: D
(Apr. 28, 2013  11:54 PM)Dar8smith Wrote: I ust to have wing pegasus

oh yaeh i also have energy ring: aries fusion wheel: torch spin track: 125 performance tip: D

Hmm, I don't think it make a difference if you have those parts, Cosmic Pisces is still the best Attack Bey you could make.
what is the best deffence bey with a lot of stamina i can make use these parts energy ring: virgo , pegasus 3 , pegasus , aries fusion wheel: evil , torch , earth , cyber spin track: 125 , ED145 , w105 , 105 performance tip: D , BS , WD
Earth Aries ED145WD/D, is all I could think of for the Beys you have, it's VERY outclassed, but it's the best I could come up with.
(Apr. 29, 2013  12:31 AM)Dar8smith Wrote: what is the best deffence bey with a lot of stamina i can make use these parts energy ring: virgo , pegasus 3 , pegasus , aries fusion wheel: evil , torch , earth , cyber spin track: 125 , ED145 , w105 , 105 performance tip: D , BS , WD

It's very out classed, but you can make:
Earth Pegasus (3) ED145 WD
what is the best stamina bey with a lot of deffence energy ring: pegasus , virgo , aries fusion wheel: evil , cyber , torch spin track: 105 , W105 , 125 performance tip: BS , D
(Apr. 29, 2013  12:50 AM)Dar8smith Wrote: what is the best stamina bey with a lot of deffence energy ring: pegasus , virgo , aries fusion wheel: evil , cyber , torch spin track: 105 , W105 , 125 performance tip: BS , D

Dude, instead of posting so many things, just post once and ask for all the options.
I already gave you a Stamina bey last time. You just asked the same question worded differently.
Evil Virgo 125D is the best I could come up with for stamina for what you've put down.

Leone19, he asked for a Defence Bey last time.
(Apr. 29, 2013  12:50 AM)Dar8smith Wrote: what is the best stamina bey with a lot of deffence energy ring: pegasus , virgo , aries fusion wheel: evil , cyber , torch spin track: 105 , W105 , 125 performance tip: BS , D
You took out parts that were actually decent. Now you have super outclassed parts. Your best combo would be Evil Pegasus 125 D.

Edit: ninja'd by 3 minutes.
what is the best balance type bey i can make using energy ring: aries , pegasus fusion wheel: torch , cyber spin track: w105 performance tip: BS
U really need to get more beys but wat u have is cyber Aries w105 bs.
get more beys when i have the chance i ordered a karatomy beyblade named big bang chosic pegasus which karatomy is the best oh thanks for all the help guys

how do you join a team