"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 01, 2012  1:53 AM)matakj09 Wrote: twisted make flash pices ad145 mf and death bull 230 mb and mabey bassalt bull 85 rdf
note this is a future buy so i just need the name of the bey and stuff i need a rsf combo

Basalt on 85 is a risky affair. Its overhangs the track quite a lot, so its not a safe thing to do.
From his list of tracks, a 105 would be a lot safer for the LTDC. Smile

What is the best combo for samurai ifreid?
between a battle of flame gasher 135 BS and burn gasher 135 BS which would win?
Burn Gasher should win I think.

Are those two of the beys in your collection? What kind of combos are you thinking you would face with those?
(Oct. 01, 2012  7:52 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Burn Gasher should win I think.

Are those two of the beys in your collection? What kind of combos are you thinking you would face with those?

o ok how would burn gasher win? i thought stamina types were suppose to be as light as possible? and sort of i have a burn gasher combo but its burn gasher 230 D and i had a flame fire blaze 135 BS but i changed it to burn aquario 135 BS since i dont have another gasher energy ring and i dont know what combos i would face lol i just battle myself pretty much Unhappy
(Oct. 01, 2012  6:10 PM)Cyber Mod Wrote: What is the best combo for samurai ifreid?

PHEONIC IFRAID pheonic on bottom is better
(Oct. 01, 2012  9:59 PM)HinTin Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2012  6:10 PM)Cyber Mod Wrote: What is the best combo for samurai ifreid?

PHEONIC IFRAID pheonic on bottom is better

Phoenic Ifraid......And......?
cyber
There is no known best for any wheel. And from what I know, Samurai Ifraid isn't actually capable to stand up to Flash or Phantom.
(Oct. 01, 2012  6:36 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: between a battle of flame gasher 135 BS and burn gasher 135 BS which would win?

Defense (D) Peformance tip would probably work better for Burn Gasher.
(Oct. 01, 2012  6:36 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: between a battle of flame gasher 135 BS and burn gasher 135 BS which would win?
List your parts please. All of them.
EDIT: 400TH POST!
What good combos can I make for a Hasbro tournament with Galaxy Pegasus,Ray Striker,Poison Virgo, Grand Cetus-Blue,Poison Zurafa,Meteo L-Drago,Ray Gil,Forbidden Ionis,Rock Leone,Storm Aquario,Dark Gasher,Earth Eagle,Evil Gemios,and Thermal Pisces?My spare parts are Wolf,Pegasus2,Capricorn,Eath,Galaxy,Storm,Fury,125,CS,R2F,RS(2),and HF.
(Oct. 01, 2012  10:09 PM)DrigerKai Wrote:

Defense (D) Peformance tip would probably work better for Burn Gasher.

ok thx
(Oct. 01, 2012  10:21 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote:
List your parts please. All of them.

why?
Which 4D Beyblade is better for a top tier customization? Death Q Phantom O Flash S Jade J Beat L

Can you build the combo that would be good for the best como bey thats thier that i should get?

PLEASE no Zero G parts... Thanks!! Grin
Back in the days of earth wolf df145hf, He was a stamina type that moved like an attack type. Wolf howled with the power to move the stadium itself as he circled, but due to the recklessness of my classmates in 6th grade, his tip was damaged & was never the same. Now he is thermal wolf w125wb.
Oh, and last night, Inoticed that one of the wheels to my tr145 had fallen of on Friday, so I slept pissed off at hasbro(again).
(Oct. 02, 2012  12:41 AM)MrMaxDiablo Wrote: Which 4D Beyblade is better for a top tier customization? Death Q Phantom O Flash S Jade J Beat L

Can you build the combo that would be good for the best como bey thats thier that i should get?

For Phantom Orion- Phantom Cancer W145EWD/WD
For Flash Sagittario- MF-H Flash Orion CH120R2F

Here are more top tier combos
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...85?page=36
(Oct. 02, 2012  12:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Back in the days of earth wolf df145hf, He was a stamina type that moved like an attack type. Wolf howled with the power to move the stadium itself as he circled, but due to the recklessness of my classmates in 6th grade, his tip was damaged & was never the same. Now he is thermal wolf w125wb.
Oh, and last night, Inoticed that one of the wheels to my tr145 had fallen of on Friday, so I slept pissed off at hasbro(again).

tr145 as in the track on the single pack spiral fox?
(Oct. 02, 2012  12:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Back in the days of earth wolf df145hf, He was a stamina type that moved like an attack type. Wolf howled with the power to move the stadium itself as he circled, but due to the recklessness of my classmates in 6th grade, his tip was damaged & was never the same. Now he is thermal wolf w125wb.

Umm.. I think this is a COMBO thread not a story thread... just saying..
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:18 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  12:41 AM)MrMaxDiablo Wrote: Which 4D Beyblade is better for a top tier customization? Death Q Phantom O Flash S Jade J Beat L

For Phantom Orion- Phantom Cancer W145EWD/WD
For Flash Sagittario- MF-H Flash Orion CH120R2F

Here are more top tier combos
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...85?page=36

Thanks so MUCH!! Im new here and I COULDNT find a top tier list lol... Thanks so much bro!
i have
fusion wheels
lightning. twisted. flame. gravity. grand. rey. thermall
spin tracks
ad145. 100. wd145. 145x2.
tips
l-dragos(i forget the name). wdx2. d. rs. bs.
(btw x2 means i have 2 just in case u dont know
#1 combo plz. ty shadow

-proude leader of an unnamed team-
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:11 AM)shadowblade01 Wrote:

DEFENSE:
  • Twisted AD145/WD145 RS

ATTACK:
  • Gravity (Counter Mode) 100 HF

STAMINA:
  • Twisted AD145 WD/D

You might want to buy some better Attack-oriented tips to make up for HF which is a "meh" Attack bottom. (ie: RF, R²F, LRF, etc). Also, if you can, seeing as you are only limited to Hasbro beys, get some Metal Fight 4D (NOT Metal Fury) beys to stay updated with today's metagame. (ie: Flash Sagittario, Duo Uranus, Phantom Orion, etc).

EDIT: Oops, you only wanted one combo.. Go with one of the Twisted combos!
I got tr145 from divine crown tr145d
ty
ok good combos yes no and y please
twisted tempo wd145 rs
ray cetus 100 hf
thermal zurafa ad145 d
gravity destroyer 145 wd
lightning l-drago 145 bs
all hasbro exept for the bs tip
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:15 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I got tr145 from divine crown tr145d

on your sig dont you thin it should be u not pickin up another bay. jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk dood
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:15 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I got tr145 from divine crown tr145d

oh okay hmm which is on spiral fox then?
also tr145. this is a combo thread. ask in the ask a question, get an answer topic next time.
yeh i think it was on spiral fox

ok soo anybody gonna answer mah question
What is good combos with phantom orion b:d.I dont have metal faces or rubber tips but i got some metal face bolts coming in the mail
Yes I already asked but I got new bey blades.

Posin Pegasus ed145 jb

Fury Capricorn 100 hf

Grand Cetus wd145 rs

Hyper orso sw145 jb

Earth Virgo gb145 bs

Earth wolf 105 wd

Lightning Ldrago 100 hf

Burn phoneix 135 ms.