0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Energy ring: striker destroyer. Pegasus2 ldrago
fusion wheel : ray gravity earth evil and meteo
spintracks : ad145 245 d125 lw105 100 ch120
peformacr tips : bs wd cs
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:24 PM)blade2113 Wrote: Energy ring: striker destroyer. Pegasus2 ldrago

StaminaEeearth Pegasus II AD145WD
DefenseEeearth Pegasus II D125CS
Attack:Gravity Destroyer CH120___

he can also use meteo l-drago CH120 WD as a spin-stealing stamina combo =)
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:40 PM)slyx Wrote: he can also use meteo l-drago CH120 WD as a spin-stealing stamina combo =)
Oh yeah,I forgot about that.I was more worried abput wjat he's going to use for Attack XD

(Sep. 30, 2012  6:24 PM)blade2113 Wrote: Energy ring: striker destroyer. Pegasus2 ldrago

The only combo you could really use with any hope of success in most of today's metas would probably be Meteo L-Drago II CH120WD, which is a pretty good equalizer.

EDIT: Oh, wow. Replying late is what I get for trying to do homework at the same time, lol.
I'm probably going to go against the guy who got me into beyblades soon, and I need a good combo for it . I have ray striker, dark Libra, L-drago destroyer, thermal lacerta, and jade Jupiter. BTW last time I went against him I got PWND.
he will also probably use twisted tempo
(Sep. 30, 2012  8:46 PM)libraisepic Wrote: I'm probably going to go against the guy who got me into beyblades soon, and I need a good combo for it . I have ray striker, dark Libra, L-drago destroyer, thermal lacerta, and jade Jupiter. BTW last time I went against him I got PWND.
he will also probably use twisted tempo

Since you don't have a lot of beys, here's your best combo. L'Drago Destroyer D125SD For Spin Steal/Equalization.
A bey's performance differs from blader to blader, so be cautious about taking some peoples combos. Anyhoo, flame orso ed145cs; a bey that can take most attacks in the spin track.
I'm just not a very good combo maker
i'm not so sure about my combo...
(Sep. 30, 2012  9:15 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: A bey's performance differs from blader to blader, so be cautious about taking some peoples combos.

Just because someone is less capable than someone else with a combo doesn't mean the combo is bad. If a person can't control an Attack type well, it's not because the Bey is uncontrollable, but rather the Blader is just inexperienced in handling such a combo. It's the Blader, not the Bey. Not too sure where you're going with being "cautious..."

And the Flame combo you posted is outclassed by numerous Wheels in both the Defense and Stamina category. It couldn't take a hit from any Flash Attack combo.

(Sep. 30, 2012  9:24 PM)libraisepic Wrote: I'm just not a very good combo maker
i'm not so sure about my combo...

The one recommended to you holds the best chance of victory given your parts.
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:23 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Parts I have:
Could you give me the closest thing to top-teir combos?

I added Clear Wheels, any new combos?
Look, in order to make good combos you should start by relating some parts according to the energy ring, for instance: rock gasher(rock lobster), ???striker h145?, flame/burn/inferno fireblaze, ect. and then go random from there on.If you find any of them to not agree with you, rank them from strongest to weakest through training and recustomize the weakest 2 or 3.
Words of a master combo maker.
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:04 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  11:23 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Parts I have:
Could you give me the closest thing to top-teir combos?

I added Clear Wheels, any new combos?
Attack: Flash(Attack) Escolpio S130R²F
Defence: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD
Balance: Basalt Bull 230CS
Anti Attack: Basalt Horogium R145R²F
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100EWD
I don't mean to talk down to your combo, I'm just saying every blader has a combo that is perfect for them in their collection, and it is hard to find sometimes.
fusion wheels= twisted. gravity. grand. lightning. flame. themal. ray.
spin tracks= ad145. wd145. 145. lighning ldragos spin track
performance tips= d. wd. rs. s
energy rings= l-drago. tempo. destroyer. zurafa. bull

plz make me a defence, and balence
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:30 PM)shadowblade01 Wrote: fusion wheels= twisted. gravity. grand. lightning. flame. themal. ray.
spin tracks= ad145. wd145. 145. lighning ldragos spin track
performance tips= d. wd. rs. s
energy rings= l-drago. tempo. destroyer. zurafa. bull

plz make me a defence, and balence

i meant the best of ^
All most all of the combos you can make are not so up to par but you can still make some however they don't preform very well but the best of what you have mostly.

Attack: Lighting L-Drago (Upper Mode)/ Gravity Destroyer 100___
Defense: Twisted Bull WD145RS (Horrible Stamina Not the best defense but best you can do)
Stamina: Twisted Bull AD145WD ( I would use Spin Stealers instead Twisted is a different Mold than Basalt and much different Stamina which I don't trust)
Spin Stealers: Gravity Destroyer (Defense) AD145/100WD/Lighting L-Drago 100/AD145WD (I prefer the Gravity Version)

You can't make a even decent balance type, but Using Twisted for Stamina could be considered balance since Twisted is Heavy Stamina and Hard to Knockout mostly, and can OS many things usually.
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:36 PM)*Billy* Wrote: All most all of the combos you can make are not so up to par but you can still make some however they don't preform very well but the best of what you have mostly.

Attack: Lighting L-Drago (Upper Mode)/ Gravity Destroyer 100___
Defense: Twisted Bull WD145RS (Horrible Stamina Not the best defense but best you can do)
Stamina: Twisted Bull AD145WD ( I would use Spin Stealers instead Twisted is a different Mold than Basalt and much different Stamina which I don't trust)
Spin Stealers: Gravity Destroyer (Defense) AD145/100WD/Lighting L-Drago 100/AD145WD (I prefer the Gravity Version)

You can't make a even decent balance type, but Using Twisted for Stamina could be considered balance since Twisted is Heavy Stamina and Hard to Knockout mostly, and can OS many things usually.

ty
What the best schyte combo
(Oct. 01, 2012  12:11 AM)JE Wrote: What the best schyte combo

I don't believe there is a true best, but I suppose one good one would be.... Scythe____230WD?
(Oct. 01, 2012  12:11 AM)JE Wrote: What the best schyte combo
Scythe(Stamina) Cancer W145WD - Stamina
MF/MF-H Scythe(Stamina) Aquario BD145CS/EDS - Balance(Stamina and Defence Hybrid)
Earth Eagle 230 MB
Twisted Bull 230 B
Death Bull 230 MB
Twisted Pisces BD145 WD
Flash Pisces 85 MF

Good Combo's or not ???

Those are some decent combos Twisted Eagle but you can improve them a bit list all your parts for a in deph look
Fusion Wheel- just my extra's
Twisted x2
Death x1
Flash x1
Earth x3
Flame x2

Tracks AD145
Ed145 x2
145 x2
AD145
105 x2
85 x 2
230 x3

Tips -
FB
WD x2
D
SD
RB
B
MB x2
FS
RDF

twisted make flash pices ad145 mf and death bull 230 mb and mabey bassalt bull 85 rdf
note this is a future buy so i just need the name of the bey and stuff i need a rsf combo
(Oct. 01, 2012  1:53 AM)matakj09 Wrote: note this is a future buy so i just need the name of the bey and stuff i need a rsf combo

For the RSF comboGrinEFENSE
Metal Face-Heavy Duo Aquario/Bull/Cancer/Kerbecs BD145/E230 RSF
Metal Face-Heavy Death Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145/E230 RSF
Metal Face-Heavy Reviser Reviser BD145 RSF