"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'm planning on typing a story soon, but I need someone to PM me a character with a decent gemios combo, plus special move(s) for my antagonist.And don't say gemios is useless, because my spiral gemios df145d is too legit to quit.
Competitively speaking, that combo is pretty bad. If you wanna use that Clear Wheel in particular, then the best you can really do is swap out the top-tier Clear Wheels of any top-tier combos with Gemios and just use that.
Even the slightest change in a bey combo, is a major one in performance, that's why! Plus it allows me to find who can make a strong bey from iffy parts(pinchie).
Is this good? Flash Pegasis II AD145 RF/R2F cos i dont have Phantom orion, but i guess it is good, Orion is 3.0g and Pegasis II 3.1g, and Pegasis have higher attack than Orion
I need every part and your char. details. Plus the only metal fury wheels that I'm familiar with, are
blitz(barrage mode) and divine.Oh, and I already have an antagonist.
p.s. PM me this so that we don't bring this thread off topic.
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:42 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote: Is this good? Flash Pegasis II AD145 RF/R2F cos i dont have Phantom orion, but i guess it is good, Orion is 3.0g and Pegasis II 3.1g, and Pegasis have higher attack than Orion

That combo is good but MF-H Flash Escolopio/Pisces CH120/S130/W145 RF/R2F.
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:56 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:42 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote: Is this good? Flash Pegasis II AD145 RF/R2F cos i dont have Phantom orion, but i guess it is good, Orion is 3.0g and Pegasis II 3.1g, and Pegasis have higher attack than Orion

But my combo is a top tier right?
(Sep. 30, 2012  7:19 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:56 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:

But my combo is a top tier right?

If you switch the CW to a CW that is more suited for Flash, then yes. Otherwise, it is still a pretty great combo in itself.
(Sep. 30, 2012  7:19 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote: But my combo is a top tier right?
Yes, but it could be much better.
Can I get a hms compact combo
(Sep. 30, 2012  1:43 PM)matakj09 Wrote: Can I get a hms compact combo
Please use this thread for HMS Questions and Answers.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Q-A-...ns-go-here
Hi can you guys give me any kind of strong customization.My parts are: Ray striker D125 CS, Rock Aries ED145B, and also the 90 track and the RS performance tip.I will have a competition in my town so thats why im asking you. Any kind of strong combo for atack, defense, balance, stamina anything would be good.
You don't have too much to work with. If your Striker's CS is very aggressive, you could try:
Attack: Ray Striker 90CS
Defense: Rock Aries D125/ED145RS

If your CS is rather calm and defensive, then all you can use is:
Defense: Rock Aries 90/D125 CS/RS
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:27 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Even the slightest change in a bey combo, is a major one in performance, that's why! Plus it allows me to find who can make a strong bey from iffy parts(pinchie).

here here earth wolf
Hmm, do people actually use the Crystal Wheel from the Zero G Series competitively? If so are there any decent combos which include Guardian or Dark Knight?
No, they really don't have any competitive use.
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:05 PM)RAW Wrote: Hmm, do people actually use the Crystal Wheel from the Zero G Series competitively? If so are there any decent combos which include Guardian or Dark Knight?
I'm not so sure but.....Shinobi Saramanda 160SB so far is the only decent-ish Crystal Wheel combo.But it's not competeive XD

What is the best synchrom combo for Phoenic
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:10 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: What is the best synchrom combo for Phoenic
MSF Pheonic Pheonic S130RF
Engoy your totally awesome Synchrom Smile

(Sep. 30, 2012  3:10 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: What is the best synchrom combo for Phoenic

I like pheonic ifraid 160 gcf
Is this good? LDD 230 EDS
(Sep. 30, 2012  4:04 PM)HinTin Wrote: LDD?

I believe its L'drago Destroy/Destructor
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:30 PM)Cyber Mod Wrote: Is this good? LDD 230 EDS

Not really. It could be better if you used BD145RDF to make it an equalizer, or BD145MF to make it a destabilizer. Both, preferably, with a Metal Face.