"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I think he means more like the Takara Tomy mold... Blitz Unicorno. Blitz Striker is worst than ray striker.
What are the best combos for a zero g stadium?
Please reply, Im going to a zero g tournament and i need some combos that will last
There is no best combo for the competition. Every combo has its counter combo. My suggestion is to use plastic or metal bottom, no BD145 because it will scrape pretty easily, use track 145 & above.
(Sep. 21, 2012  1:52 AM)wpardin Wrote: There is no best combo for the competition. Every combo has its counter combo. My suggestion is to use plastic or metal bottom, no BD145 because it will scrape pretty easily, use track 145 & above.

Okay thanks that really helped, cause I have no idea about Zero G stadium, Ive battled in them a few times but i dont own one so its kinda hard! Grin
Can I get a combo for ojiriya
Orojya hasn't been tested to do very well, even in synchrom, but Orojya^2 BD145 RS/CS has tested the best...
i need to know a good combo that wiil go with destroyers energy ring and fusion wheel. i can buy the pieces
shadowblade
D125/R145RF/R2F and a Metal Face.

(Sep. 21, 2012  3:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Orojya hasn't been tested to do very well, even in synchrom, but Orojya^2 BD145 RS/CS has tested the best...

And MSF-H Orojya Gargoyle AD145WD
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:30 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Orojya hasn't been tested to do very well, even in synchrom, but Orojya^2 BD145 RS/CS has tested the best...

Wait, Orojya Gargoyle is good for stamina??? I didn't even know that pair was tested!
(Sep. 20, 2012  6:08 PM)Elemental Wrote: What's the best combo or parts that are good for the Max Stampede Stadium(by hasbro)?

Probably Twisted Aquario/Bull/Cygnus/Kerbecs/Gasher 85/90/100/AD145WD or 230D assuming you just want Hasbro parts.

(Sep. 20, 2012  11:15 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: what parts would give me the most revolutions per minute that i can get with these parts and not orbits per minute (orbits as in spinning around the stadium kamikaze style and losing cuz it used a F type tip) and here r my parts that r not being used
spin track-100 x3, AD145, D125, 105 x3, R145, WA130, M145, 145 x4, 135 x2, C145, GB145, SW145, H145, CH120, ED145, DF145 x3, 125 x2

performance tip-HF x3, R^2F, CS, F x3, WB x2, RF, HF/S, Q, B x2, S, BS x2, SD, D x4, FS x2, SF, MS

Please list your other parts as well. Smile (e.g. Fusion Wheels, Energy Rings, etc.)

(Sep. 20, 2012  11:49 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: I Have no idea how good these combos are so can someone try this out for me?
Earth Striker D125 CS
Ray Eagle (I dont know the spin track I got it from a street merchant in chinatown from a Meteo L-Drago) R2F
Galaxy Pegasus 105 WD
I can't get accurate information because all the people I've battled against are all weak

I'd recommend you try out these combos Wink

Attack: Ray Striker D125R2F
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II 105WD
Defense: Earth Pegasus II 105CS

(Sep. 21, 2012  3:53 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:30 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote:

Wait, Orojya Gargoyle is good for stamina??? I didn't even know that pair was tested!

Not for Stamina, but most likely for countering Dragooon spin-steal customs, which Duo BGrin does more effectively.
would dragooon Orojya work i saw some test on the dragooon thered
(Sep. 16, 2012  7:10 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  5:53 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thanks! Btw, I tried Variares S130LRF yesterday and it DESTROYED the combo Death Gasher 230SD (It KO'ed it out of the stadium and broke Gasher's face and the bey EXPLODED). Now I have a good excuse to buy a Takara Dark Cancer (my current CH120 is REALLY loose and on 145 height, it goes back to 120 on launch).
it must be hasbro then, because hasbro's CH120 has changing height problems

It was hasbro. I now have another excuse to buy the Takara Dark Cancer.
Takara-Tomy's Dark Cancer has the same faulty featured CH120. The only CH120 that I know of that stays in its 145 height setting well is Hasbro's yellow CH120 from their Destroyer Demolition-or-something Face-Off set.
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:29 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:27 AM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: What is the strongest blitz combination? I am currently using blitz unicorno 100 RF but this is not strong enough to KO Metal Duo Cygnus BD145 MB. Any suggestion would be good. XD

MF/MF-H Blitz(Assault) Unicorno II 100/CH120 RF/R²F but Flash can KO Duo easier.

Tried with all (MF/MF-H Blitz(Assault) Unicorno II 100/CH120 RF/R²F) combinations against Metal Duo Cygnus BD145 MB, but non of those are even close on beating it. Any other suggestions. I really like Blitz but it seems it is getting out class especially with the 4G beyblades.

I have updated my combos and would like to know your opinion:

Flash Quetzalcoatl GB145/W145R2F
Variares S130LRF
MSF Shinobi Orojya BD145CS
Death Cancer 230SD
Meteo L-Drago CH120WD
Basalt Aquario 230MB
Combos I Passed on:
is gravity perseus BD145 WD good?
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:45 AM)novanska Wrote: is gravity perseus BD145 WD good?

i hate to be a downer, but you've been explained to countless times that BD145 WD is not a good set up because WD is too short of a tip which causes the spikes on BD145 to touch the stadium floor (scraping), which causes your beyblade to lose spin, which i hope i don't need to tell you: is bad. all you've done is change the metal wheel from one to another, which doesn't solve the problem at all. what you need to do is to either change the track to a more suitable one like AD145 or W145 as others have advised you countless times already, or change the tip to a taller one like CS, EDS, and RDF.

if you still don't understand, let me put it this way: you have a hose that's leaking from a hole in the tubing, but instead of patching up the hole or getting a new tube, you're just changing the tap that you're getting the water from and expecting the hose to magically fix itself. as albert einstein himself put it: “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

please think about what i and others have said, and i hope you learn to fix problems like this to make solid combos on your own in the future.
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:53 AM)slyx Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:45 AM)novanska Wrote: is gravity perseus BD145 WD good?

i hate to be a downer, but you've been explained to countless times that BD145 WD is not a good set up because WD is too short of a tip which causes the spikes on BD145 to touch the stadium floor (scraping), which causes your beyblade to lose spin, which i hope i don't need to tell you: is bad. all you've done is change the metal wheel from one to another, which doesn't solve the problem at all. what you need to do is to either change the track to a more suitable one like AD145 or W145 as others have advised you countless times already, or change the tip to a taller one like CS, EDS, and RDF.

if you still don't understand, let me put it this way: you have a hose that's leaking from a hole in the tubing, but instead of patching up the hole or getting a new tube, you're just changing the tap that you're getting the water from and expecting the hose to magically fix itself. as albert einstein himself put it: “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

please think about what i and others have said, and i hope you learn to fix problems like this to make solid combos on your own in the future.

ok sorry... then what about gravity perseus BD145 EDS?
personally i think you'd be better off using metal wheels with less recoil like duo. IIRC there was a stamina combo using scythe kronos BD145 EDS, but i'm not too sure.. why don't you test out the parts and see what works for you? that's how most good combos are created anyway
(Sep. 21, 2012  5:01 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:31 PM)Ickle Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  5:36 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Hi, I haven't been fully up to date in the MFB metagame and have been getting addicted to plastics.I wanted to know your opinions on the following combos I made last week on my free time.

Right Spin Smash: Flash (Attack Mode) Quetzalcoatl/Cetus CH120 R2F
Notes on this Combo: I personally like Quetz and Cetus better than Scorpio. CH120 works for me better than S130 because I am using my S130 in my other combo and I usually use CH120 in my Flash Combos. I also have better access to R2F rather than RF.

Quetzalcoatl would be better over the latter, and no problem with using CH120 on Flash. Smile If you could, use MF on the combo, gives it more stamina and a chance for late-game KOs. As you seem to have Samurai Ifraid, use W145 on this, which has been proven to be an excellent track for this.

Right & Left Spin Smash: Variares S130 LRF
Notes on this Combo: I DON'T have access to Blitz and I like Variares better than Blitz anyways. First, I could use whichever spin direction is best for the stadium I'm in and the opponent against me. S130 is the same in either spin direction so I chose that. LRF is a good attack bottom and I have been wanting to use it really badly and I have easy access to it rather than RF (my RF is REALLY worn out)

Ditch this combo. The former attack combo is by far better than this.

Synchrom Defense: MSF Saramanda Orojya BD145 MB
Notes on this Combo: Saramanda, Orojya, and Ifraid are the only chrome wheels I have so don't say "Revizer is better than Saramanda and Orojya". I only have MSF (my SF broke and I don't have the customizable one). BD145 and MB are for the Extreme weight needed to beat ALL attack types.

Try using CS or RDF on this.

Regular Defense: MF Basalt Bull R145 RS
Notes on this Combo: I don't have MF2 and I only have three metal face bolts. This is an average defense type that can only be OS'ed to win. Just for you to know, Basalt is my best defense wheel I have besides Death which is in my stamina combo.

Use an RF/R2F and you have a very good anti-attack combo. The RS variant won't be able to do nuts against current top-tiers.

Stamina: Death Nemesis/Kerbecs 230 SD
Notes on this Combo: Again, this is the best stamina wheel I have. Nothing much besides that.

Kerbecs would be better over the former. If you have W145 or AD145 (former is better), you have a decent stamina combo as well as an excellent anti spin-stealer combo.

Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago DF105 D/WD
Notes on this Combo: I'm using my CH120 on my Flash combo. Hopefully, I will get another Dark Cancer soon. I don't have EDS and my EWD is broken.

Eh, it's okay, I guess.

Anti-Attack: MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145 RF
Notes on this Combo: Again, MF is the best I can do. I'm using my BD145 in my Synchrom combo, so GB145 will be my best replacement. My RF is REALLY worn so that is why it's here. I found this combo in the Omega Dragonis Guide and it worked well for me.

This is a pretty good anti attack combo. Smile

Destablizer: Flame Cancer 90 SF
Notes on this Combo: REALLY outclassed and wanted the most help on this one. I was really looking forward for using a destablizer, so I need a LOT of criticism on this one.

Ditch this combo and forget about destabilizer's. They have no impact whatsoever on the current metagame.

Please, I need a LOT of criticism for this one.
Also,
If an admin can use a spoiler for this post, that would be helpful because I don't know how to make a spoiler.

I have updated my combos and would like to know your opinion:

Flash Quetzalcoatl GB145/W145R2F
W145MF didn't work out for me. MF didn't have the amount of attack power to KO most of my Stamina combos and was a bit too tall IMO. I would prefer to use GB145, but I'm fine with W145, the only problem was that W145 didn't KO as well as GB145 IMO.

Variares S130LRF
I would prefer if I kept this combo as a back-up.

MSF Shinobi Orojya BD145CS
I am going to get Revizer in the mail, so I will end up changing it to
Orojya Revizer/Revizer Orojya. Besides that, I love this combo!

Death Cancer 230SD
230 worked out better than W145/AD145 IMO (it was harder to KO and had more stamina with 230 IMO)

Meteo L-Drago CH120WD
I got a spare CH120 from using GB145 in my attack combo and thought this might work out better. I will most likely dropp this once I get Phantom Orion.

Basalt Aquario 230MB
After quitting on a few combos, I was able to create this with some spare parts. Once I get Duo, I will swap it out with Basalt immediately. I want to know if I should use a Metal Face on this or not. Btw, it has IMPRESSIVE stamina.

Combos I Passed on:

MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145RF
It is a good combo when you think about it, but here are the problems I encountered with this. Like most anti-attack combos, it has very bad stamina, but from my testing, it got OS'ed by my ATTACK TYPE, AND it was KO'ED by my attack type. I immediately dropped this combo.

MF Basalt Kerbecs R145R2F
It wasn't getting KO'ed, but it did have really bad stamina. I'm kinda debating to drop this or not.

Flame Cancer 90SF
Completely outclassed.

Again, can an admin PLEASE make a spoiler for this, I don't know how to.
Thanks!

IMO put R145 on VariAres because Ares is basically an op recoil metal wheel. R145 has high recoil.
Put S130 on Flash. Yeah for SS MLD CH120WD is quite good. Basalt Aquario, nothing really.
Phantom is better than Death for stamina. I hope you get it.
VariAres is by no means an over-powered Metal Wheel... How did you get that from "high recoil?"
is Screw Orso 90MF a good combo? It scored a late-game KO against Hell Kerbecs BD145CS...

Also, any good combos from

Face- x13 Normal x2 Metal Face 2 Custom Ver.
Clear Wheel- Pegasus (1,2 x2),Orso,Virgo,Kerbecs,L-Drago(1,2),Aquario,Sagittario,Cetus,Tempo,
Perseus,Wolf
Metal Wheel-Screw,Galaxy x3,Dark,Storm,Meteo,Lightning,Earth,Rock,Hell,Basalt,Cyber,Grand,Ray
Spin Track-BD145,DF145,W105 x2,105,100 x2,90,ED145,T125,D125,145 x2,LW105,AD145
Performance Tips-HF,F,MF,RF x2,LF,R2F x2(1 worn),CS,DS,D,WD,FS,ES,PD
(Sep. 21, 2012  6:13 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: is Screw Orso 90MF a good combo? It scored a late-game KO against Hell Kerbecs BD145CS...

Not really in today's meta. :\

(Sep. 21, 2012  6:13 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Also, any good combos from

Some good combos [that can actually stand a chance in today's meta as opposed to the best of each type]:

(MF-F/M/L) Meteo L-Drago II D125WD - Equalizer
Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs 90/100/AD145WD/D/PD - Stamina
MF-H Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS - Defense/Stamina Hybrid
MF-H Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs ED145/BD145RF/R2F - Anti-Attack
What is my best energy wheel pegasus sagitrius or striker with earth 145 wd
There's no such thing as an "energy wheel" by your context. xD
But if you meant to ask which Energy Ring or Clear Wheel would be best on the Earth setup you mentioned, then it would be Pegasus.