yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:20 AM)matakj09 Wrote: would sd work for 230
Yes, it would. So would CS and MB.
(Sep. 19, 2012  2:24 PM)[TGR]Chips Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2012  11:39 PM)Fantomu Wrote: He'd be better off using 100 on the defense combo. If someone lacks tracks like GB145, 230, BD145, TH170 or E230, just suggest a low track.

LTDCs don't perform very well in the current metagame.

what does LTDC mean?
and heres a list of parts that are not being used http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_ZX2hx9...re=mh_lolz any great or so attack/stamina beys? i hate the flat and hole flat and rubber(^2)flat and others like that since they kill stamina so fast and does any1 else's lightning L-drago have a major fail against a stock evil gemios?
LTDC means low-track-defense-combo, but that kind question should really be asked in the "Ask A Question, Get an Answer!" thread next time.

If you're looking for an attack type you're going to have to use the flat series bottoms.. preferably RF or R^2F.. so you're kinda contradicting yourself by saying that you want attack but hate attack. The only other option you can is to try to use a Metal Flat based combination, like ingulit's Phantom Hades 90 MF.

i can't advise you based on your parts because i can't access youtube from where I live. could you list your parts?
(Sep. 20, 2012  6:12 AM)slyx Wrote: LTDC means low-track-defense-combo, but that kind question should really be asked in the "Ask A Question, Get an Answer!" thread next time.

If you're looking for an attack type you're going to have to use the flat series bottoms.. preferably RF or R^2F.. so you're kinda contradicting yourself by saying that you want attack but hate attack. The only other option you can is to try to use a Metal Flat based combination, like ingulit's Phantom Hades 90 MF.

i can't advise you based on your parts because i can't access youtube from where I live. could you list your parts?

thx and o oops srry and o ok there can not b any attack type bey that doesnt have a flat tip? and i dont hate attack i just hate that it kamikaze's itselfs pretty much and dont have metal flat sadly nor the other parts u mentioned and o srry sure here
special parts
lightning L-drago

energy ring
pegasus 2
zurafa/giraffe
lacerta
peagaus
aquario x2
capricorn x2
leone
orso
scorpio
libra x2
sagittario x2
virgo x2
serpent
gasher/cancer
aries x2
wolf
eagle/aquila
fox
striker

fusion wheel
galaxy
ray
cyclone/tornado
rock x4
flame x2
thermal
storm x3
earth
poison
dark x2
cyber
hyper
fury
torch
counter
inferno
thunder
night
midnight
spiral/screw

spin track
100 x3
AD145
D125
105 x3
R145
WA130
M145
145 x4
135 x2
C145
GB145
SW145
H145
CH120
ED145
DF145 x3
125 x2

performance tip
HF x3
R^2F
CS
F x3
WB x2
RF
HF/S
Q
B x2
S
BS x2
SD
D x4
FS x2
SF
MS
Your parts are mostly outclassed, but I can try to help you (although I /am/ one of the less experienced members here, so others may be of more help!)

Attack:
Spiral Striker 100 RF/R^2F if you're playing in Takara Stadiums or HF if you're playing in Hasbro Stadiums

Defense:
Earth Aquario GB145 CS

Stamina:
Earth Cancer DF145 (really unsure about this) SD
Quote:Large quote removed.
Like what slyx said, but for stamina AD145 is much better because of equal weight distribution.
(Sep. 20, 2012  6:59 AM)slyx Wrote: Your parts are mostly outclassed, but I can try to help you (although I /am/ one of the less experienced members here, so others may be of more help!)

Attack:
Spiral Striker 100 RF/R^2F if you're playing in Takara Stadiums or HF if you're playing in Hasbro Stadiums

Defense:
Earth Aquario GB145 CS

Stamina:
Earth Cancer DF145 (really unsure about this) SD

really? O.O thx ( o i see) and o ok cool thx and i use a hades gate stadium do u kno what type that it?

(Sep. 20, 2012  7:27 AM)[TGR]Chips Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  6:42 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  6:12 AM)slyx Wrote: LTDC means low-track-defense-combo, but that kind question should really be asked in the "Ask A Question, Get an Answer!" thread next time.

thx and o oops srry and o ok there can not b any attack type bey that doesnt have a flat tip? and i dont hate attack i just hate that it kamikaze's itselfs pretty much and dont have metal flat sadly nor the other parts u mentioned and o srry sure here

Like what slyx said, but for stamina AD145 is much better because of equal weight distribution.
o interesting thx
slyx 100 would be better on that stamina combo. Earth does well on low-tracks.

@[TGR]Chips AD145 doesn't have equal weight distribution, it has outward weigh distribution.
(Sep. 20, 2012  8:42 AM)Fantomu Wrote: slyx 100 would be better on that stamina combo. Earth does well on low-tracks.

@[TGR]Chips AD145 doesn't have equal weight distribution, it has outward weigh distribution.

Ohwell, mistake. But still its good.
whoops, i actually didn't see that AD145 at all! so many parts desu O.o

and thanks fantomu! learned something new!
Is this a good combo? Phantom orion BD145 WD?
No, it scrapes. Add AD145 and Cancer.
(Sep. 20, 2012  2:47 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: No, it scrapes. Add AD145 and Cancer.

What about scythe kronos BD145 WD?
The problem isn't Phantom, it's BD145. It scrapes. Therefore, you should replace it with AD145/W145. Given you're making a stamina combo.
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:04 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The problem isn't Phantom, it's BD145. It scrapes. Therefore, you should replace it with AD145/W145. Given you're making a stamina combo.

Is scythe kronos BD145 WD good?
Did you even read what Raigeko13 said?
@ novanska
You have been replied to many times, please stop spamming this thread when people have given you answers already.
The people who helped thanks and i hope this is ok enough to put here
What's the best combo or parts that are good for the Max Stampede Stadium(by hasbro)?
what parts would give me the most revolutions per minute that i can get with these parts and not orbits per minute (orbits as in spinning around the stadium kamikaze style and losing cuz it used a F type tip) and here r my parts that r not being used
spin track-100 x3, AD145, D125, 105 x3, R145, WA130, M145, 145 x4, 135 x2, C145, GB145, SW145, H145, CH120, ED145, DF145 x3, 125 x2

performance tip-HF x3, R^2F, CS, F x3, WB x2, RF, HF/S, Q, B x2, S, BS x2, SD, D x4, FS x2, SF, MS
I Have no idea how good these combos are so can someone try this out for me?
Earth Striker D125 CS
Ray Eagle (I dont know the spin track I got it from a street merchant in chinatown from a Meteo L-Drago) R2F
Galaxy Pegasus 105 WD
I can't get accurate information because all the people I've battled against are all weak
What is the strongest blitz combination? I am currently using blitz unicorno 100 RF but this is not strong enough to KO Metal Duo Cygnus BD145 MB. Any suggestion would be good. XD
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:27 AM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: What is the strongest blitz combination? I am currently using blitz unicorno 100 RF but this is not strong enough to KO Metal Duo Cygnus BD145 MB. Any suggestion would be good. XD

MF/MF-H Blitz(Assault) Unicorno II 100/CH120RF/R²F but Flash can KO Duo easier.
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:29 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:27 AM)buymorestuff777 Wrote: What is the strongest blitz combination? I am currently using blitz unicorno 100 RF but this is not strong enough to KO Metal Duo Cygnus BD145 MB. Any suggestion would be good. XD

Is this "blitz" fusion wheel the same as Blitz Striker? I'm just curious.
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:32 AM)Jaguar295 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:29 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

Is this "blitz" fusion wheel the same as Blitz Striker? I'm just curious.

No the Takara Tomy Blitz is better by a miles and the Hasrbo Blitz can't change mode and is hollowed out so no