"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 11, 2012  12:37 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: My friend needs a combo and he doesn't have a lot of web access. He only has hasbro 'blades and stadiums. these ae off the top of my head so I might miss a few.
Clear wheels: Tempo, PegasusII, Serpent,
Metal wheels: Twisted, Galaxy, Poison,
Spin tracks: 145, W105, SW145
Preforance tips: WD, R2F, SD

Attack: Nothing
Defence: Twisted Tempo SW145R²F(Anti-Attack)
Stamina: Twisted Pegasus II W105WD
i think hades eagle bd145 wd or ds would be gould for stamina and defense
It could be better if you used Kerbecs as the Clear Wheel, and only WD as the Bottom. Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145WD used to be a top-tier Stamina combo, but it's since been outclassed. It's never had good Defense, lol.
I would say Flame Nemesis XGrin
(Sep. 11, 2012  1:15 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: I would say Flame Nemesis XGrin

I would say if you go with that in a battle, your gonna get 1 hit ko-ed.
(Sep. 11, 2012  1:15 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: I would say Flame Nemesis XGrin

It's downright horrible, illegal, and as Chips said, OHKO'd. List your parts so we may help you...
When I'm trying to save the rubber on my RF tips, what's my best alternative(s) to use with Blitz Unicorno II 100__ for attack?
SD, SF, DS, B: D, XF, WD, WF, MB.
WF or XF are the only good Attack tips there...
I personally never liked them for Attack, especially Smash Attack.
You'd need to get an MF, which is arguably the best alternative to rubber Attack tips.

Or, if you could just use an MF-H on that combo, XF/WF would do passably good. They have very less recoil-handling capability, and also waste the amazing Smash Attack of Blitz in Tornado Stalling...
So yeah, try getting MF...

Defstamina- I don't get it... How is Flame Nemesis X: D illegal?! I never knew that X: D could be used only with Diablo(except for that Ultimate Balance Mode or something... Sorry, I do not remember the Mode name correctly...)
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: WF or XF are the only good Attack tips there...
I personally never liked them for Attack, especially Smash Attack.
You'd need to get an MF, which is arguably the best alternative to rubber Attack tips.

Or, if you could just use an MF-H on that combo, XF/WF would do passably good. They have very less recoil-handling capability, and also waste the amazing Smash Attack of Blitz in Tornado Stalling...
So yeah, try getting MF...

Defstamina- I don't get it... How is Flame Nemesis X: D illegal?! I never knew that X: D could be used only with Diablo(except for that Ultimate Balance Mode or something... Sorry, I do not remember the Mode name correctly...)

Thanks! I do have MF-H on it. Smile I will see about tracking down an MF.
Hey guys I need better bey combos :
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Fang (Hasboro) Leone AD1454W2D
Burn Wolf 130D
I need some top tier - competitive - fun combo's I will list some of the combo's and part's I have, if a combo doesn't need to be changed, then just type fine or something beside it. Tongue_out

Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS
Twisted Aquario 230RS
Scythe Kronos S130EDS
Phantom Orion S130MB
Fang Leone GB145D
Bakushin Susanow S130MB
Earth Befall UW124EWD
Jade Jupiter GB145MB
Earth Eagle GB145WD
Hades Tempo R145CS
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Blitz Striker R145RSF
Ray Gill WD145SD
Beat Lynx GB145WD
Vulcan Horuseus GB145D
Spiral Lyre ED145MF
VariAres WD145WB
Brun Gasher SW145SF
Thermal Pisces CH120RS
Spiral tempo 90MF
Gravity Destroyer Attack GB145RS
Gravity Destroyer Defense ED145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Divine Crown TR145D
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Evil Befall UW145EWD
----------------------------------------------
2xAD145
5x145
SW145
4x130
2x125
T125
D125
2x105
2x100
------------------
CS/MINT
2xR2F/MINT
3xRS/MINT
2xD
WD
XF
WF
MF
F
DS
----------------
I prefer Mainly Stamina/Defense....Defense/Stamina.......Stamina/Attack......Defense/Attack Combo's.
Which ever I put first " AAA/BBB " I would like "A" to be the main property/function of the combo. Smile
Thank you!
(Sep. 11, 2012  8:54 PM)RuselBrown Wrote: I need some top tier - competitive - fun combo's I will list some of the combo's and part's I have, if a combo doesn't need to be changed, then just type fine or something beside it. Tongue_out

Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS-Good
Twisted Aquario 230RS- Change the tip to CS
Scythe Kronos S130EDS
Phantom Orion S130MB
Fang Leone GB145D
Bakushin Susanow S130MB
Earth Befall UW124EWD
Jade Jupiter GB145MB
Earth Eagle GB145WD
Hades Tempo R145CS
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Blitz Striker R145RSF
Ray Gill WD145SD
Beat Lynx GB145WD
Vulcan Horuseus GB145D
Spiral Lyre ED145MF
VariAres WD145WB
Brun Gasher SW145SF
Thermal Pisces CH120RS
Spiral tempo 90MF-Good but use RF,R²F in BB-10's
Gravity Destroyer Attack GB145RS
Gravity Destroyer Defense ED145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS- Change tip to WD/EWD
Divine Crown TR145D
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Evil Befall UW145EWD
----------------------------------------------
2xAD145
5x145
SW145
4x130
2x125
T125
D125
2x105
2x100
------------------
CS/MINT
2xR2F/MINT
3xRS/MINT
2xD
WD
XF
WF
MF
F
DS
----------------
I prefer Mainly Stamina/Defense....Defense/Stamina.......Stamina/Attack......Defense/Attack Combo's.
Which ever I put first " AAA/BBB " I would like "A" to be the main property/function of the combo. Smile
Thank you!

Here are some good combos

Attack: Variares R145R²F, Gravity Destroyer(Attack and Counter) R145/D125R²F
Defence: Twisted Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS/RSF/RS
Stamina: Phantom(If Takara Tomy) Gasher AD145WD/EWD, Twisted Gasher AD145WD/EWD
Balance: Twisted Aquario/Gasher/Kerbecs 230CS

(Sep. 11, 2012  2:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Defstamina- I don't get it... How is Flame Nemesis X: D illegal?! I never knew that X: D could be used only with Diablo(except for that Ultimate Balance Mode or something... Sorry, I do not remember the Mode name correctly...)

IDK what he's talking about, but Flame Nemesis XGrin is completely legal, lol.

(Sep. 11, 2012  8:45 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys I need better bey combos :
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Burn Wolf 130D

He best combo you could possibly make with those parts would be the Stamina type Burn Wolf 130/AD145D.

(Sep. 11, 2012  8:54 PM)RuselBrown Wrote: I need some top tier - competitive - fun combo's I will list some of the combo's and part's I have, if a combo doesn't need to be changed, then just type fine or something beside it. Tongue_out
Thank you!

Assuming you have the Takara-Tomy 4D Beys, you should follow this list:

Attack: Blitz Kerbecs/Unicorno II CH120/S130/R145R2F or VariAres CH120/R145R2F
Stamina: Phantom Gasher 85/90/100/AD145WD/D/SD/EWD or 230D/SD
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS/RS/RSF (or TR145/R145R2F for Anti-Attack)
Balance: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs 230CS (Stamina-Defense), Gravity Perseus BD145MF (Stamina-Attack)

If you have Hasbro's Metal Fury Beys, then you should just change the Attack type to Gravity Destroyer (Attack Ver.) R145R2F, and the Stamina type to Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs/Gasher 85/90/100/AD145WD/D/SD/EWD, BD145EDS, or 230D/SD.

EDIT: Beaten by Bob again?! xD
(Sep. 11, 2012  9:12 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Defstamina- I don't get it... How is Flame Nemesis X: D illegal?! I never knew that X: D could be used only with Diablo(except for that Ultimate Balance Mode or something... Sorry, I do not remember the Mode name correctly...)

IDK what he's talking about, but Flame Nemesis XGrin is completely legal, lol.

(Sep. 11, 2012  8:45 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys I need better bey combos :
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Burn Wolf 130D

He best combo you could possibly make with those parts would be the Stamina type Burn Wolf 130/AD145D.

Thank you!

Assuming you have the Takara-Tomy 4D Beys, you should follow this list:

Attack: Blitz Kerbecs/Unicorno II CH120/S130/R145R2F or VariAres CH120/R145R2F
Stamina: Phantom Gasher 85/90/100/AD145WD/D/SD/EWD or 230D/SD
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS/RS/RSF (or TR145/R145R2F for Anti-Attack)
Balance: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs 230CS (Stamina-Defense), Gravity Perseus BD145MF (Stamina-Attack)

If you have Hasbro's Metal Fury Beys, then you should just change the Attack type to Gravity Destroyer (Attack Ver.) R145R2F, and the Stamina type to Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs/Gasher 85/90/100/AD145WD/D/SD/EWD, BD145EDS, or 230D/SD.

EDIT: Beaten by Bob again?! xD
nOW YOU KNOW HOW i FEEL...

Does gb145 add any power at all to flash's smash attack points or is flash just as powerful with s130?
(Sep. 11, 2012  11:16 PM)Beymon Wrote: Does gb145 add any power at all to flash's smash attack points or is flash just as powerful with s130?

The best tracks for Flash are S130,GB145,H145 but GB145 is still good and Top-Teir but S130 is better on Flash
Yeah, I was wondering if it was supposed to be more powerful because I got more kos with s130 and thought something might be wrong with my gb145, but I guess s130 is just the most powerful.
It also depends on your opponent's height, you know! Tongue_out
Hi, I haven't been fully up to date in the MFB metagame and have been getting addicted to plastics.I wanted to know your opinions on the following combos I made last week on my free time.

Right Spin Smash: Flash (Attack Mode) Quetzalcoatl/Cetus CH120 R2F
Notes on this Combo: I personally like Quetz and Cetus better than Scorpio. CH120 works for me better than S130 because I am using my S130 in my other combo and I usually use CH120 in my Flash Combos. I also have better access to R2F rather than RF.

Right & Left Spin Smash: Variares S130 LRF
Notes on this Combo: I DON'T have access to Blitz and I like Variares better than Blitz anyways. First, I could use whichever spin direction is best for the stadium I'm in and the opponent against me. S130 is the same in either spin direction so I chose that. LRF is a good attack bottom and I have been wanting to use it really badly and I have easy access to it rather than RF (my RF is REALLY worn out)

Synchrom Defense: MSF Saramanda Orojya BD145 MB
Notes on this Combo: Saramanda, Orojya, and Ifraid are the only chrome wheels I have so don't say "Revizer is better than Saramanda and Orojya". I only have MSF (my SF broke and I don't have the customizable one). BD145 and MB are for the Extreme weight needed to beat ALL attack types.

Regular Defense: MF Basalt Bull R145 RS
Notes on this Combo: I don't have MF2 and I only have three metal face bolts. This is an average defense type that can only be OS'ed to win. Just for you to know, Basalt is my best defense wheel I have besides Death which is in my stamina combo.

Stamina: Death Nemesis/Kerbecs 230 SD
Notes on this Combo: Again, this is the best stamina wheel I have. Nothing much besides that.

Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago DF105 D/WD
Notes on this Combo: I'm using my CH120 on my Flash combo. Hopefully, I will get another Dark Cancer soon. I don't have EDS and my EWD is broken.

Anti-Attack: MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145 RF
Notes on this Combo: Again, MF is the best I can do. I'm using my BD145 in my Synchrom combo, so GB145 will be my best replacement. My RF is REALLY worn so that is why it's here. I found this combo in the Omega Dragonis Guide and it worked well for me.

Destablizer: Flame Cancer 90 SF
Notes on this Combo: REALLY outclassed and wanted the most help on this one. I was really looking forward for using a destablizer, so I need a LOT of criticism on this one.

Please, I need a LOT of criticism for this one.
Also,
If an admin can use a spoiler for this post, that would be helpful because I don't know how to make a spoiler.
Bobmcdoogal and @"ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)".... Sorry, I thought added "Everything is Hasbro" in my comment. But yes, everything I listed is not 4Grin, it is Metal Fury guy's. And the 2 twisted Combo's are already had. :p So anyone care to take a swing at my post now knowing it IS "HASBRO" Metal Fury and not Takara 4Grin.
(Sep. 12, 2012  10:54 AM)RuselBrown Wrote: Bobmcdoogal and @"ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)".... Sorry, I thought added "Everything is Hasbro" in my comment. But yes, everything I listed is not 4Grin, it is Metal Fury guy's. And the 2 twisted Combo's are already had. :p So anyone care to take a swing at my post now knowing it IS "HASBRO" Metal Fury and not Takara 4Grin.

I already addressed the possibility of you only having Metal Fury in my post...

UltimateFantasy: Your request actually belongs in the Plastics Q&A's thread. Smile
EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were asking for plastics help for some reason, lol sorry.
(Sep. 12, 2012  5:36 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Hi, I haven't been fully up to date in the MFB metagame and have been getting addicted to plastics.I wanted to know your opinions on the following combos I made last week on my free time.

Right Spin Smash: Flash (Attack Mode) Quetzalcoatl/Cetus CH120 R2F
Notes on this Combo: I personally like Quetz and Cetus better than Scorpio. CH120 works for me better than S130 because I am using my S130 in my other combo and I usually use CH120 in my Flash Combos. I also have better access to R2F rather than RF.

Quetzalcoatl would be better over the latter, and no problem with using CH120 on Flash. Smile If you could, use MF on the combo, gives it more stamina and a chance for late-game KOs. As you seem to have Samurai Ifraid, use W145 on this, which has been proven to be an excellent track for this.

Right & Left Spin Smash: Variares S130 LRF
Notes on this Combo: I DON'T have access to Blitz and I like Variares better than Blitz anyways. First, I could use whichever spin direction is best for the stadium I'm in and the opponent against me. S130 is the same in either spin direction so I chose that. LRF is a good attack bottom and I have been wanting to use it really badly and I have easy access to it rather than RF (my RF is REALLY worn out)

Ditch this combo. The former attack combo is by far better than this.

Synchrom Defense: MSF Saramanda Orojya BD145 MB
Notes on this Combo: Saramanda, Orojya, and Ifraid are the only chrome wheels I have so don't say "Revizer is better than Saramanda and Orojya". I only have MSF (my SF broke and I don't have the customizable one). BD145 and MB are for the Extreme weight needed to beat ALL attack types.

Try using CS or RDF on this.

Regular Defense: MF Basalt Bull R145 RS
Notes on this Combo: I don't have MF2 and I only have three metal face bolts. This is an average defense type that can only be OS'ed to win. Just for you to know, Basalt is my best defense wheel I have besides Death which is in my stamina combo.

Use an RF/R2F and you have a very good anti-attack combo. The RS variant won't be able to do nuts against current top-tiers.

Stamina: Death Nemesis/Kerbecs 230 SD
Notes on this Combo: Again, this is the best stamina wheel I have. Nothing much besides that.

Kerbecs would be better over the former. If you have W145 or AD145 (former is better), you have a decent stamina combo as well as an excellent anti spin-stealer combo.

Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago DF105 D/WD
Notes on this Combo: I'm using my CH120 on my Flash combo. Hopefully, I will get another Dark Cancer soon. I don't have EDS and my EWD is broken.

Eh, it's okay, I guess.

Anti-Attack: MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145 RF
Notes on this Combo: Again, MF is the best I can do. I'm using my BD145 in my Synchrom combo, so GB145 will be my best replacement. My RF is REALLY worn so that is why it's here. I found this combo in the Omega Dragonis Guide and it worked well for me.

This is a pretty good anti attack combo. Smile

Destablizer: Flame Cancer 90 SF
Notes on this Combo: REALLY outclassed and wanted the most help on this one. I was really looking forward for using a destablizer, so I need a LOT of criticism on this one.

Ditch this combo and forget about destabilizer's. They have no impact whatsoever on the current metagame.

Please, I need a LOT of criticism for this one.
Also,
If an admin can use a spoiler for this post, that would be helpful because I don't know how to make a spoiler.

your combos are great i used it in tournaments and BAM!!! im the champion thanks for posting this i did not succeed with out you
Hey guys i need your opinion on something i made a custom that i call dark Pegasus here's the parts i used.
face bolt:pegasis/pegasus
clear wheel:wolf
metal wheel:dark
track:105
Performance Tip:5
I tested it out against my friends in this unofficial fun little tourney that we did i won the tourney with it so any thoughts?.
It's a pretty darn poor combo. :\
Do you only have Dark Wolf and Cyber Pegasus?