"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 15, 2012  9:37 PM)Cosmic Wrote: any good combos with the metal wheel duo?

Alot

Defence: MF-H Duo Aquario/Bull BD145/E230CS/RS/RSF/RB/RDF
Stamina: Duo Cancer/Cygnus AD145/W145WD/EWD/SWD/160PD/TH170/230D
Balance: MF-H Duo Cygnus/Cancer/Aquario 230MB
What is better for defense with e230: rsf or rs?
(Sep. 15, 2012  10:48 PM)Beymon Wrote: What is better for defense with e230: rsf or rs?

They're both good but RS has better Defence Capabilities then RSF
Okay, i could use some combos for each type of bey (attack, defence, stamina, and balace). I have these beys: Twisted Tempo, Thermal Lacerta, Poison Zurafa, Ray Striker, Spiral Fox, Spiral Capricorne, Galaxy Pegasus, and, soon, Death Quetzalcoatl.
Any kind of help is greatly appreciated Smile
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:04 PM)TheKingQuetz Wrote: Okay, i could use some combos for each type of bey (attack, defence, stamina, and balace). I have these beys: Twisted Tempo, Thermal Lacerta, Poison Zurafa, Ray Striker, Spiral Fox, Spiral Capricorne, Galaxy Pegasus, and, soon, Death Quetzalcoatl.

Attack: Spiral Tempo 90 R2F
Defense: Death/Twisted Pegasus II 125/D125/S130/145 RDF/CS
Stamina: Twisted/Death Pegasus II 145/TR145 WD
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:04 PM)TheKingQuetz Wrote: Okay, i could use some combos for each type of bey (attack, defence, stamina, and balace). I have these beys: Twisted Tempo, Thermal Lacerta, Poison Zurafa, Ray Striker, Spiral Fox, Spiral Capricorne, Galaxy Pegasus, and, soon, Death Quetzalcoatl.

Attack: Spiral Tempo 90R²F
Defence: Death(Defence) Pegasus II TR145RDF/CS
Stamina: Death(Defence)/Twisted Pegasus II 90WD

EDIT:Ninja'd by GM Phantom
Twisted Pegsus II 90WD for Stamina, guys. Wink
Stamina-HellOrionBD145EWD Defense-TwistedLeone3ED145D Attack-BigBangPegasus290R2F Balance-PoisonCancerS145SF
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:11 AM)blitzforsale Wrote: Stamina-HellOrionBD145EWD Defense-TwistedLeone3ED145D Attack-BigBangPegasus290R2F Balance-PoisonCancerS145SF

There is no such thing as a Leone 3 Energy Ring,S145 spin track,290 spin track and all but the Attack combo are bad
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:13 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: [quote='blitzforsale' pid='1034053' dateline='1347750682']
Stamina-HellOrionBD145EWD Defense-TwistedLeone3ED145D Attack-BigBangPegasus290R2F Balance-PoisonCancerS145SF

There is no such thing as a Leone 3 Energy Ring,S145 spin track,290 spin track and all but the Attack combo are bad
GalaxyPegasus energy ring
FangLeone energy ring
S145-Switch145
Its only 90
Replacement Attack-BlitzPegasus90R2F

I dont know all of the technical terms but A Midnight wheel and a Pegasus I Clear wheel with Special edition stickers with stars all over it and a Unicorno Spin track with an aquario Performance tip thingy Grin ( i actually have
the beyblade Grin i made it with some spare parts i had
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:05 AM)DranzerShadow Wrote: I dont know all of the technical terms but A Midnight wheel and a Pegasus I Clear wheel with Special edition stickers with stars all over it and a Unicorno Spin track with an aquario Performance tip thingy Grin ( i actually have

Please use this thread

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fun-Combos-thread
My beyblade is good with stamina and attack because of it's bottom
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:06 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:05 AM)DranzerShadow Wrote: I dont know all of the technical terms but A Midnight wheel and a Pegasus I Clear wheel with Special edition stickers with stars all over it and a Unicorno Spin track with an aquario Performance tip thingy Grin ( i actually have

Please use this thread

Whyy???? Gasp
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:07 AM)DranzerShadow Wrote: My beyblade is good with stamina and attack because of it's bottom
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:06 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

Please use this thread

Whyy???? Gasp

1.That combo is bad
2. If you want us to biuld you a combo,list your parts
I have a quick question: Which tracks have the best synchrony with Variares?
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:23 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I have a quick question: Which tracks have the best synchrony with Variares?

The best tracks for Variares are R145 and CH120(R145 is better though)
A zero-g combo with gryph and saramanda?

I have almost all good parts but th170 and mb
(Sep. 15, 2012  2:53 PM)Insomniac Wrote: VariAres isn't really the equalizing-type, but R145 offers no LAD. You would be better off using ED145, TR145, or BD145 on MF with a medium power launch in Left-Spin. It'll steal some spin, but it's primarily destabilizing and can easily be KO'd.

I'd go with TR145, since ED145 and BD145 won't really help much(ED145 causes you to lose spin, while BD145 would make it harder to do a KO). I think there should be no harm in tryin it with XF too, as it provides more speed and stamina , and it is usually the prime choice in spin stealers which still want to deal heavy damage.
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:28 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:23 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I have a quick question: Which tracks have the best synchrony with Variares?

But CH120 is kinda less bulky and more versatile against lower track opponents. R145 does have good synergy with Vari ares though, so it's pretty much up to your choice, depending whether you want Vari to be more bulky and defensive, or shave off the weight for some speed and more versatility against various heights.
(Sep. 15, 2012  10:52 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  10:48 PM)Beymon Wrote: What is better for defense with e230: rsf or rs?

They're both good but RS has better Defence Capabilities then RSF
Oh , but I made the combo MF Diablo Unicorno II 100 RSF and it blocks out nearly anything from vari - blitz and instead counters them with a KO, and actually, RSF performed better than RS . RS would fail under the extreme recoil(while RSF almost never did)
(Sep. 16, 2012  4:38 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:28 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

But CH120 is kinda less bulky and more versatile against lower track opponents. R145 does have good synergy with Vari ares though, so it's pretty much up to your choice, depending whether you want Vari to be more bulky and defensive, or shave off the weight for some speed and more versatility against various heights.

Thanks, would S130 work? IMO, It seems to be perfect and doesn't block any contact points.
I want a defense/stamina combo. Pls help me. I have:-

1.Earth virgo GB145 BS
2.Ray Striker D125 CS( broken track)
3.Flame Byxis 230 WD
4.Ultimate Gravity destroyer attack 135 F
5.Earth Eagle 145 WD
6.Dark bull H145 SD(missing tip)
You don't have the parts for a REALLY competitive combo, but you do have the parts for Earth Bull 230WD.
That's probably the best you could do with those parts.
There are a few more combo you can make all outclassed but best combos you can make really.

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125F/CS (Counter Mode) (CS only if Agro)
Defense: Earth Bull GB145CS
Stamina: Earth Bull 145/230WD
Spin Stealer: Gravity Destroyer D125/145WD (Defense Mode) The track really depends on the opponents height.

Also, these combos were meant for a Takara Tomy Attack Type BeyStadium if you do not use that stadium which by the way is the stadium used at many WBO beyblade tournaments, please tell us for these combos may perform differently in other stadiums.

Also, UltimateFantasy, S130 is a reknown track for VariAres and one of the best and I think it is more noted than CH120 on VariAres actually.
Thanks! Btw, I tried Variares S130LRF yesterday and it DESTROYED the combo Death Gasher 230SD (It KO'ed it out of the stadium and broke Gasher's face and the bey EXPLODED). Now I have a good excuse to buy a Takara Dark Cancer (my current CH120 is REALLY loose and on 145 height, it goes back to 120 on launch).
(Sep. 16, 2012  5:53 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thanks! Btw, I tried Variares S130LRF yesterday and it DESTROYED the combo Death Gasher 230SD (It KO'ed it out of the stadium and broke Gasher's face and the bey EXPLODED). Now I have a good excuse to buy a Takara Dark Cancer (my current CH120 is REALLY loose and on 145 height, it goes back to 120 on launch).
it must be hasbro then, because hasbro's CH120 has changing height problems