"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:43 AM)Beymon Wrote: Alright so my final decision for my attack bey is mf-h blitz unicorno II 90r2f. I chose 90 so that I can have more metal on metal contact than 85 while still being able to hit low on the opposing bey. So what do u guys think about this combo?

Put CH120 on it.
Is Blitz Unicorn II CH120R2F even good? I haven't seen it place a lot in the Winning Combinations thread.
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:44 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:43 AM)Beymon Wrote: Alright so my final decision for my attack bey is mf-h blitz unicorno II 90r2f. I chose 90 so that I can have more metal on metal contact than 85 while still being able to hit low on the opposing bey. So what do u guys think about this combo?

Put CH120 on it.
Is Blitz Unicorn II CH120R2F even good? I haven't seen it place a lot in the Winning Combinations thread.
It used to place quite frequently. Now that wheels like Reivzer and Dragooon are out, they've pretty much stopped attack types in their tracks.
I don't know. Should I keep 90 or go for ch120?
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:50 AM)Beymon Wrote: I don't know. Should I keep 90 or go for ch120?

Use CH120 for more Metal contact

EDIT: It's my 300th post!!!
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:21 PM)bobob Wrote: Winki have a bey that i want to be real rockbirdo gravitydestroyer spintrack jtjones66 told me that there is a tip that has 3 tips in 1 so i want a metalball tip a rockleon tip and an earthvirgo tip spintrack and energyring green and white facebolt has a bird on it and if i cant have the 3 in 1 tip il have the metal ball tip.tankyou!

Ha ha. you misunderstand the title of this thread! Read the original post if you have not already as that will explain to you the point of this thread. Smile

Ok I'll use blitz unicorno ch120r2f. Do u guys think it's a pretty good competitive attack combo or do u have any suggestions for a better attack type?
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:50 AM)Beymon Wrote: I don't know. Should I keep 90 or go for ch120?

actually, 100 is top tier.
I'm starting to get confused...... Which spin track would be the best to use for my attack combo?
You could try Flash if you have it (and lots of Tracks are great with it), but that Blitz combo is still very good even if you don't have Flash.
So my final decision is mf-h blitz unicorno ch120r2f. Sound good?
Sounds VariGood. Tongue_out_wink
Should I use Phantom in Attack or Stamina in this combo; Phantom Gasher W145WD, and is there any thing else that would work better than WD on this combo? thanks
Obviously stamina. And no, maybe EWD though, but the difference is negligible since it only gives 1-1.5 more rotations.
(Aug. 04, 2012  2:19 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Should I use Phantom in Attack or Stamina in this combo; Phantom Gasher W145WD, and is there any thing else that would work better than WD on this combo? thanks

I Prefer Stamina for less recoil. I belive its a matter of Opinion and the differenece is small. But Attack=Lots of Recoil can even KOsometimes does more damage (?) Stamina more passive Conserves stamina.

EDIT: Beaten
Stamina is best, and EWD could possibly be better than WD, though I personally don't like it.

EDIT: Beaten.

EDIT2:
@(Billy):
No. Don't put Phantom in Attack mode unless you are using it on an Attack type, which is a bad idea anyways. Phantom Cancer ____ MF is the only instance I can think of where you should use it in Attack mode. The difference between the modes is not negligible.
Phantom can be used for attack in the combo MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF. Very specific combo, but it kinda works.
(Aug. 04, 2012  1:03 AM)Beymon Wrote: Ok I'll use blitz unicorno ch120r2f. Do u guys think it's a pretty good competitive attack combo or do u have any suggestions for a better attack type?

Your combo is pretty good, but with little changes, it can be better and top-tier. Try to put the 100, 90 or 85 track in the place of CH120. If you battle in a Hasbro Stadium, try the HF or the MF bottom.
REMEMBER: For attack, the Blitz is good only in the assault mode.
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:28 AM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  1:03 AM)Beymon Wrote: Ok I'll use blitz unicorno ch120r2f. Do u guys think it's a pretty good competitive attack combo or do u have any suggestions for a better attack type?

Your combo is pretty good, but with little changes, it can be better and top-tier. Try to put the 100, 90 or 85 track in the place of CH120. If you battle in a Hasbro Stadium, try the HF or the MF bottom.
REMEMBER: For attack, the Blitz is good only in the assault mode.
His beyblade is already top tier, he just needs to add a MF-H.
100 85 and 90 are good but I would only use CH120 in todays Metagame I believe LTSC and LTAC will be off the tier list soon btu just wanted to say that CH120 is even if not better than 85,90, and 100.

EDIT: Little Spell checking bt Spell Checking =BEATEN
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:31 AM)(Billy) Wrote: 100 85 and 90 are good but I would only use CH120 in todays Metagame I believe LTSC and LTAC will be off the tier list soon btu just wanted to say that CH120 is even if not better than 85,90, and 100.

What does LTSC and LTAC mean?
Sigh, Low Track Stamina/Attack Combo.
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:32 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:31 AM)(Billy) Wrote: 100 85 and 90 are good but I would only use CH120 in todays Metagame I believe LTSC and LTAC will be off the tier list soon btu just wanted to say that CH120 is even if not better than 85,90, and 100.

What does LTSC and LTAC mean?

Low Track Stamina/Attack Combo

EDIT: dat ninja =P
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:34 AM)Ickle Wrote: Sigh, Low Track Stamina/Attack Combo.

Haha, thanks. I literally had no idea of what that meant.
You should make a new beyblade...just sayin one with the following
-Black Shark Facebolt
-Blood Red energy ring
-An evil fusion wheel
-BD145 SPIN TRACK
-PEGASUS' PERFORMANCE TIP
call it
Evil Black Shark