"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
out of my clear wheels: cygnus, sag II, quetzalcoatl, and unicorno, which would be the best to use with flash for an attack combo? i've tried to test it myself but i can't come up with any conclusive evidence because of the attack-type-unfriendly nature of my stadium..

quetz seems to have good synergy with the snake heads placing weight and thus momentum on the contact points, but trades off the general weight that sag II and cygnus have... help?
What combos can I make with
beat lynx th170 wd
Fusion hades ad145 swd
Diablo nemesis XGrin
Basalt horogium 145 jb
Big bang Pegasus f:d
L drago destroy f: s
what with these?

All of metal fusion except burn fireblaze and poison serpent

galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
ray unicorno d125 cs
blitz unicorno 100 rsf
MF-H basalt horogium 130 RS
nightmare rex UW145 EWD
big bang pegasus FGrin
MF bakushin susanow 105 f
MF cyber pegasus 100 hf
fang leone 130 w2d
spiral capricorn 90 mf
and poison zurafa s130 mb
for StormAquario66, fusion lynx th170 swd is decent, but if you want a good spin steal combo, get a shorter track, but an ok spin steal is l-drago destroy 145 jb
Ok thanks but can I try for a good smasher a diablo kerbecs th170 swd MF-H
(Aug. 04, 2012  6:26 AM)slyx Wrote: out of my clear wheels: cygnus, sag II, quetzalcoatl, and unicorno, which would be the best to use with flash for an attack combo? i've tried to test it myself but i can't come up with any conclusive evidence because of the attack-type-unfriendly nature of my stadium..

quetz seems to have good synergy with the snake heads placing weight and thus momentum on the contact points, but trades off the general weight that sag II and cygnus have... help?

You're right, Quetzalcoatl is pretty good on Flash. Cygnus, Saggitario II and Unicorno, not so much. Escolpio, Pisces, Orion or Horogium would be better on Flash though.
(Aug. 04, 2012  1:39 PM)Ickle Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  6:26 AM)slyx Wrote: out of my clear wheels: cygnus, sag II, quetzalcoatl, and unicorno, which would be the best to use with flash for an attack combo? i've tried to test it myself but i can't come up with any conclusive evidence because of the attack-type-unfriendly nature of my stadium..

You're right, Quetzalcoatl is pretty good on Flash. Cygnus, Saggitario II and Unicorno, not so much. Escolpio, Pisces, Orion or Horogium would be better on Flash though.

mhmm, i can see how those clear wheels provide both the synergy and the weight! gotta make do with what i have for now though =P
th!nk posted a list of what Clear Wheels to use on Flash in the Flash discussion thread. It was at page 23 or something.
What tracks are really good for a variares combo? I was thinking maybe ch120.
(Aug. 04, 2012  2:35 PM)Beymon Wrote: What tracks are really good for a variares combo?

CH120 and R145 are really good with Variares combos
Do u gain any other advantages from a left spinning bey other than spin stealing? Like, do u get any extra power, speed, ect.?
No it depend on how ypu launch speed, power, etc... because of the opposite spin direction if there is a significant difference in spin power than it will become much harder to KO the left spin defense or the left spin attack to KO.

Thugh because of the the opposite direction and the most common used Left attacker (Not Lately) then they will try to equalize but unless it's MLD, usually fails at perfect equalizing such tips as RF would stop before CS.

plznobeatenplznobeatenplznobeaten
So does that mean variares would be more useful in attack while spinning right?
Well it's simply a more safer option since even if weak launching it's harder but not impossible for a Left spin attacker to KO a right spin weak launch.
I need a good combo that is stronge enough to beat Basalt Horigium 145 WD with metal face.He also uses a Rev up launcher.

I got Strongest Blader set, Phantom Orion BGrin Big Bang Pegusas FGrin, LDrago Deystroyer FConfused Scythe Kronos T125 ES, Diablo Nemesis XGrin, Fang Leone 145 or 135 WSD (can't renember), Samuri Infraid, and Shinobe Salamander
You do realize that your uncustomized Phantom Orion should be able to beat his Basalt, right? xD
would it be wise to build an LSTC with a death wheel given it's overhang? (btw i don't have phantom or duo, which i know are currently the top tier stamina wheels) death cygnus 100 WD barely scrapes on a flat surface, although it becomes a problem on a curved stadium surface... would 105 suffice? any higher and i think it defeats the purpose of an LSTC to begin with, because i might as well just use W145 instead!
Well, the lowest I'd go with Duo (which overhangs as well) would be 100 if I'm using a shorter Bottom such as WD or D, but I don't usually have much problems with scraping... I guess if you're having those scraping issues, then 105 would work fine and should still be able to out-spin W145.
To be honest, it is not wise to make any LTSC as they are now outdated.
So if you can use other parts, then it'd be better. Smile

However, I have never heard of Death scraping TOO much on 100, but yeah, its overhang may be risky on a track lower than 100.
Still, as I am unsure about this, let me leave it to someone else to answer...

So yeah, if you have no better parts, only then is an LTSC really necessary. Otherwise, try something else; for which, we may help you if you list your parts. Smile

EDIT- Beaten by ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Is mf-h variAres ch120rf a really good combo? Or should I use a r145 spin track?
Well, its is supposed to be top tier you see...
However, the Flash Attack combos are considered better than that now... Smile
thanks angry and janstar!

@janstar i'm trying to keep my only W145 for my flash attack combo.. otherwise it'd be used on my death already! i pretty much know the best combos i can make with help from ickle and co. a few pages back, but i'm trying to see if i can make 3 separate combos (1 attack, 1 def, and 1 stamina) without overlapping parts. thanks anyway!
Oh, as ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) said, an LTSC would ALWAYS work better than a W145.
Remember, in Stamina vs. Stamina battles, in mirror matches, an LTSC beats an HTSC(usually).

So, using Death 100WD would be better than using W145.
However, against present Defense combos and Attackers, LTSCs are risky to use. That is what I meant to say. Smile

However, be careful to not bank the LTSC too deep; otherwise it might scrape. Smile
(Aug. 04, 2012  6:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, as ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) said, an LTSC would ALWAYS work better than a W145.
Remember, in Stamina vs. Stamina battles, in mirror matches, an LTSC beats an HTSC(usually).

However, against present Defense combos and Attackers, LTSCs are risky to use. That is what I meant to say. Smile

However, be careful to not bank the LTSC too deep; otherwise it might scrape. Smile

i do understand what you mean. an example would be when i test my death cygnus 100 WD against my MSF-H Reviser Reviser 230 CS, one force smash-esque attack from an unstabilized reviser stops death in it's tracks (no pun intended =P) a similar hard hit from MF-H flash quetzalcoatl W145 RF also causes the LSTC to scrape and self KO at times! (by rolling out of the stadium on the wheel itself, no contact with the bottom whatsover, quite a hilarious sight, i must say =P)
(Aug. 04, 2012  6:19 PM)slyx Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  6:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, as ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) said, an LTSC would ALWAYS work better than a W145.

i do understand what you mean. an example would be when i test my death cygnus 100 WD against my MSF-H Reviser Reviser 230 CS, one force smash-esque attack from an unstabilized reviser stops death in it's tracks (no pun intended =P) a similar hard hit from MF-H flash quetzalcoatl W145 RF also causes the LSTC to scrape and self KO at times! (by rolling out of the stadium on the wheel itself, no contact with the bottom whatsover, quite a hilarious sight, i must say =P)

Ah yes, that is exactly what I was referring to.
Duo and Phantom are generally a better choice for Stamina though, and as pure Stamina has now become highly ineffective these days; we usually make use of tips like CS to make a Defense/Stamina hybrid. Smile