yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:39 PM)PokeTheBlader Wrote: Best combos with these beys

Thermal lacerta wa130hf
Earth zurafa s130mb
Screw tempo ch120d (d is worn down so it performs like a fs)
Basalt fox wd145wd
Burn eagle w105wd
Extras

Dark
Galaxy
Counter
Poison
Scorpio
Pegasus ii
Aries
Unicorno
Sw145
Tr145

Thanks in advace

Attack: Screw Tempo CH120HF(If you have MF(Metal Flat) use that instead)
Defence: Basalt _____ WD145MB(It's the best out of your parts)
Stamina: Basalt Tempo/Eagle WD145WD
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:39 PM)PokeTheBlader Wrote: Best combos with these beys
Thanks in advace

Attack: Screw Unicorno TR145HF
Stamina: Twisted Pegasus II W105WD
Defense: Twisted Pegasus II W105MB
For an attack customization with blitz unicorno, should i use an 85 spin track or a ch120. (I am using a r2f tip).
Both are good, I would go with CH120 because it can switch heights and make better metal contact.
(Aug. 03, 2012  2:10 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Looking for something that can maximize the stamina potential in death. I have...
As stated above, I'm looking for a decent combo that can maximize the stamina potential in Death MW (Doesn't have to be competitive)

Best Attempt: Death Orion 125EDS
Stamina: Phantom Cancer 160/W145WD/D/SD, BD145EDS
Attack: Flash Orion W145RF
Defense: Death Kerbecs BD145RDF
Spin-Equalizer: L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF, Meteo L-Drago D125EWD

What is good for my Phantom Cancer WD combo W145 or AD145?
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:00 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What is good for my Phantom Cancer WD combo W145 or AD145?

W145 is better for stamina.
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:00 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What is good for my Phantom Cancer WD combo W145 or AD145?
W145.Above all others
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:02 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

W145 is better for stamina.

Why does it lose to my MF-H Basalt Aquario/Bull 230CS sometimes then? Basalt never KOs it, it OS' sometimes.
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:25 PM)Beymon Wrote: Dark wizard. I'm pretty sure beat and flash outclasses vulcan.
You obviously don't under stand.....I was just giving you the best non-4D combo you could make.You obviously have attention issues.
EDIT:I'm sorry for being rude
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:03 PM)Killer Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:25 PM)Beymon Wrote: Dark wizard. I'm pretty sure beat and flash outclasses vulcan.
You obviously don't under stand.....I was just giving you the best non-4D combo you could make.You obviously have attention issues.

Actually he doesn't, and he's right, Beat and Flash are much better, as is Blitz, VariAres, Gravity Perseus, etc. No Need to be so rude and slightly insulting. Don't be so harsh...
1º) Can the MF bottom be good for attack? If yes, what is the better combo for it?
2º) Is the Gravity the best Metal Wheel for attack? If yes, what is the better Gravity version and what is the better combo for it? If no, what is the best Metal Wheel and what is the bestcombo for it? (please, no 4D or Zero G combos)

Thanks!!
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

Rock pegasus 125 rf
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:19 PM)bladerhoward Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

Rock pegasus 125 rf

Kevin121, that's a horrible combo. List your parts so we may help you...

bladerhoward, that one wasn't much better....
;)i have a bey that i want to be real rockbirdo gravitydestroyer spintrack jtjones66 told me that there is a tip that has 3 tips in 1 so i want a metalball tip a rockleon tip and an earthvirgo tip spintrack and energyring green and white facebolt has a bird on it and if i cant have the 3 in 1 tip il have the metal ball tip.tankyou!
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:18 PM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote: 1º) Can the MF bottom be good for attack? If yes, what is the better combo for it?
2º) Is the Gravity the best Metal Wheel for attack? If yes, what is the better Gravity version and what is the better combo for it? If no, what is the best Metal Wheel and what is the bestcombo for it? (please, no 4D or Zero G combos)

Thanks!!

MF is great for attack. It has more stamina, but less grip.

Gravity is the best wheel excluding 4D and Zero-G, alongside Spiral...
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:21 PM)bobob Wrote: Winki have a bey that i want to be real rockbirdo gravitydestroyer spintrack jtjones66 told me that there is a tip that has 3 tips in 1 so i want a metalball tip a rockleon tip and an earthvirgo tip spintrack and energyring green and white facebolt has a bird on it and if i cant have the 3 in 1 tip il have the metal ball tip.tankyou!

I can't make any of this out. Please be clearer in what you say...
Thank you, DefStamina88. But... How about the combos?
Please DefStamina88, complete your answer. I need for these informations...

Thanks!
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:08 AM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote: Thank you, DefStamina88. But... How about the combos?
Please DefStamina88, complete your answer. I need for these informations...

Thanks!
Can't give you a combo till we have your parts.

(Aug. 03, 2012  11:14 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:03 PM)Killer Wizard Wrote:

Actually he doesn't, and he's right, Beat and Flash are much better, as is Blitz, VariAres, Gravity Perseus, etc. No Need to be so rude and slightly insulting. Don't be so harsh...
Yes.I know.But look very closely.I was giving him a NON-4D combo he could use.I wanted to give him both a 4D and NON-4D combo.>Unhappy

Killer Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:14 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Actually he doesn't, and he's right, Beat and Flash are much better, as is Blitz, VariAres, Gravity Perseus, etc. No Need to be so rude and slightly insulting. Don't be so harsh...
Yes.I know.But look very closely.I was giving him a NON-4D combo he could use.I wanted to give him both a 4D and NON-4D combo.>Unhappy

I saw that, but still, you should state that all of the 4D combos are far better. If it was me, I would say that the non-4D ones are outclassed by most of the 4D, so he shouldn't even bother about non-4D if he has access to 4D...
Yeah i know. I was just saying two other wheels that outclassed Vulcan because u said " I'd like to see five wheels that outclass."I was looking for a 4d combo. Sorry I didn't specify. I appreciate your advice thogh, killer wizard.
DefStamina88, Killer Wizard

I do not post my parts because i want to know a combo by considerating ALL beyparts. I wanna know it to know what beys i have to buy for a ultimate combo.

So, Please, give me an answer.

Thanks.
MF-H Flash Escolpio S130MF works well for an MF combo, and for Gravity, Gravity Peresus BD145MF works as a destabilizer, with 100WD for spin-stealing, and Various others for attack...
For attack, what is the best?
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:40 AM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote: For attack, what is the best?

MF Gravity Perseus CH120 RF is ideal, but D125 works well for tracks and R2F, LRF, and MF work for tips...
Alright so my final decision for my attack bey is mf-h blitz unicorno II 90r2f. I chose 90 so that I can have more metal on metal contact than 85 while still being able to hit low on the opposing bey. So what do u guys think about this combo?