"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
W2D has balance issues compared to WD and W2D also wears down faster than WD.
What are good Balro Balro combos?
Spin tracks:
Performance tips:
a good combo using those parts would be Balro Balro CH120r2f
(Aug. 05, 2013  9:25 PM)Lazer Wrote: a good combo using those parts would be Balro Balro CH120r2f

ThanksSmile but I'd like more combos so for I've got
Balro Balro GB145/CH120 MF/R2F
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:14 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  9:25 PM)Lazer Wrote: a good combo using those parts would be Balro Balro CH120r2f

MF should not be used before R2F, use your RF before MF as well, since MF provides high recoil when hit; which is not good.
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:22 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:14 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

MF should not be used before R2F, use your RF before MF as well, since MF provides high recoil when hit; which is not good.

Oh? Well I already used an R2F with both tracks, so should I use RF with a 100 next?Smile and then MF
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:26 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:14 PM)ryukiba Wrote: ThanksSmile but I'd like more combos so for I've got

Oh? Well I already used an R2F with both tracks, so should I use RF with a 100 next?Smile and then MF

Uh, Balro Balro on 100 isn't such a great idea (not that it won't work, it's just not the best) Confused Gryph Balro would be more effective Smile But yah, R2F definitely if you're going for an LTAC.
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:14 PM)ryukiba Wrote: ThanksSmile but I'd like more combos so for I've got

depending on what you are tring to do, if you want an LTAC to knock high track opponents off balance, than yes 100 would be nice, but in the current competitive meta GB145RF would be more appropriate.
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:32 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:22 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: MF should not be used before R2F, use your RF before MF as well, since MF provides high recoil when hit; which is not good.

Uh, Balro Balro on 100 isn't such a great idea (not that it won't work, it's just not the best) Confused Gryph Balro would be more effective Smile But yah, R2F definitely if you're going for an LTAC.

Oh ok so I should do Balro Balro 100R2F?
Yup Smile I would try Gryph too if you have it... it's a boss XD 70% win rate against Reviser.
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:43 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Yup Smile I would try Gryph too if you have it... it's a boss XD 70% win rate against Reviser.

Woah!Grin Cool but I don't have one..... yet? I'll buy one soonSmile
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:18 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  1:34 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  11:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Wyvang Dragooon BD145GF would be but if you want to beat Phantom Orion stock, go with Killerken Dragooon BD145GF
ok thank you I needed a combo for ko and to beat phantom orion and I got it from you guys. thank you all very much.
just to clarify, you should not use the killerken dragooon combo to try and ko phantom Orion, it is there simply because you want to use GF instead of a rubber bottom. You will have a hard time trying to KO defense and stamina types with GF since it is almost impossible to move in a flower pattern. Killerken does not have significant smash when compared to wyvang. That is all sorry for dragging this discussion out on this thread.

i wasent gonna try to use killerken dragooon to ko. and to hit people with a flat tip I just tilt the launcher down and then it scrapes the floor after that it starts speeding up towards the middle and hits the bey in the middle then it hits the opponent again before they get back to the middle and then that's when spin stealing comes really handy. I really only wanted two combos. one that is great at ko and one that beats phantom orion.
and I got it thanks to you guys. and another reason I don't use rubber bottoms is I cant keep replacing them. plastic bottoms wear down much slower
UnhappySOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of a good combo! These are the beyblades I have. Galaxy Pegasus,Duo Ice Titan,Fang Leone, Torch Aries, Earth Virgo, Inferno Byxes, Gravity Destroyer, Mercury Anubis, Cyclone Hurculeo, Spiral Fox, and Cosmic Pegasus.
(Aug. 06, 2013  2:04 PM)BrysonBeyblade Wrote: UnhappySOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of a good combo! These are the beyblades I have. Galaxy Pegasus,Duo Ice Titan,Fang Leone, Torch Aries, Earth Virgo, Inferno Byxes, Gravity Destroyer, Mercury Anubis, Cyclone Hurculeo, Spiral Fox, and Cosmic Pegasus.

Attack: Gravity Perseus (Counter) TR145 R2F.

Spin Equalizer: Gravity Perseus (Defense) 85/W105 WD/W2D (Opposite Spin from foe).
Gravity 85WD? I thought that scraped...
from my expierence it doesn't scrape "much" as I have tried it myself (random combo) but if you bank too deep on an aggressive tip well it pretty much does the same thing as my stock omega dragonis... scrape,scrape,scrape...
Doesn't at all.

It's a nice combo with the stamina CW, MF-H and a smooth Gravity (I have one)
Hey I was browsing the web n found out libra was banned?!!??!?!? How was he banned n is this true he was banned n what did the board find out about libra to band him the reasons for my question are because I wanted to make a combo of him in a stamina form better than what he is right now as a stamina
Only the Takara one was banned. I think it was banned because it was really good, or because it was so heavy, but it isn't banned anymore.
Ok thanks n do u have any suggestion combos for libra my parts are on page 1290
libra is now outclassed by basalt,reviser^2 in defense, and phantom and duo in stamina. it can prob. be taken out by most flash combos
you forgot that Death outclasses it too
Hey guys, here are the beyblades I have...

Gargole Ifraid SA165GCF (TT)

Saramanda Balro DF145SWD (TT)

Gryph Girago WA130HF (TT)

Goriem Revizer E230SB (TT)

Killerken Balro A230WB (TT)

Orojya Wyvang 145EDS (TT)

Samurai Ifrit E230GCF (Hasbro)

Ninja Salamander SW145SD (Hasbro)

Guardian Leviathan A230JSB (Hasbro)

Pirate Orochi 145D (Hasbro)

Death Quetzalcoatl 125SF (Hasbro)

Extra parts: 230, T125, 160, AD145, W105, WSF, FS, WD, JSB

Here is my combo, what do you guys think?

Leviathan Revizer E230 D?

What are some really good combos you can make with what I have? I would like as many combos for the 11 beyblades that I have.

Thanks guys!! Hope I can hear a reply real soon. Smile
But is there any combos for me that are stamina
My parts are on page 1290