"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yeah, storm should be chosen over Galaxy. The problem with Galaxy is the slopes are curved, rather than more 'pointy' like Storm.
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:44 PM)SethJonezz Wrote: can somebody help me come up with a combo For Galaxy Pegasus 105r2f, Storm eagle 145hf, samurai ifrit w145cf?
Trying to get a good attack combo

You should get 4d beyblades like phantom Orion diablo nemesis duo Uranus and flash saggitairio
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:11 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:44 PM)SethJonezz Wrote: can somebody help me come up with a combo For Galaxy Pegasus 105r2f, Storm eagle 145hf, samurai ifrit w145cf?
Trying to get a good attack combo

You should get 4d beyblades like phantom Orion diablo nemesis duo Uranus and flash saggitairio

or you can got to purchase consultatio.
Well i have cosmic pegasus, but i agree. i need to go out and buy some more beys xD im looking at getting a couple 4D's soon
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:15 PM)SethJonezz Wrote: Well i have cosmic pegasus, but i agree. i need to go out and buy some more beys xD im looking at getting a couple 4D's soon
Just looked at this, and from what Azl said, *cough*, *purchase consultation*. You can get a lot of help from that thread.
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:17 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:15 PM)SethJonezz Wrote: Well i have cosmic pegasus, but i agree. i need to go out and buy some more beys xD im looking at getting a couple 4D's soon
Just looked at this, and from what Azl said, *cough*, *purchase consultation*. You can get a lot of help from that thread.
I know I had a typo. I am too lazy and fat (just kidding, I am too bony) to edit my post.

I know I had a typo. I am too lazy and fat (just kidding, I am too bony) to edit my post.

i want a balance type with good stamina decent defense and attack potential,i have:
Legend Thunder Libra DF145BS (worn tip)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS (missing tip)
Poison scorpio M145Q
Flame Byxis 230WD (very worn tip)
Evil Befall UW145EWD (very worn tip)
Hades kerbecs (missing track and tip)
Phantom orion 145ES (slightly worn tip)
another Phantom orion 145ES (slightly worn tip)
Hasbro Fang leone (worn tip)
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Guardian Reviser 160SB (slightly worn tip)
Combos I've made Hades Eonis 160FB, Phantom Eonis 230FB, and a stamina/defense combo Phantom kerbecs DF145SB
Phantom leone ed145fb is pretty good but basically you want a perfect beyblade
(Oct. 01, 2013  9:51 PM)madness Wrote: i want a balance type with good stamina decent defense and attack potential,i have:
Legend Thunder Libra DF145BS (worn tip)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS (missing tip)
Poison scorpio M145Q
Flame Byxis 230WD (very worn tip)
Evil Befall UW145EWD (very worn tip)
Hades kerbecs (missing track and tip)
Phantom orion 145ES (slightly worn tip)
another Phantom orion 145ES (slightly worn tip)
Hasbro Fang leone (worn tip)
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Guardian Reviser 160SB (slightly worn tip)
Combos I've made Hades Eonis 160FB, Phantom Eonis 230FB, and a stamina/defense combo Phantom kerbecs DF145SB

Your beys are pretty outclassed, considering most parts are worn or missing.

Attack: None, get an R2F, RF, or MF.
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs_________ WD/ Burn Kerbecs DF145(?)/ED145(?)/230WD
Defense: Hades Kerbecs ED145/DF145 FB(?)/W2D(?) (Not too sure, try getting a CS)
Balance: Nothing worth mentioning

Try getting BD145 (Kerbecs's track), it does wonders for your Stamina and Defense combo.

(Oct. 01, 2013  9:55 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Phantom leone ed145fb is pretty good but basically you want a perfect beyblade

Dude, its a Metal Fury Phantom... which is outclassed by Hades.
Quote:but basically you want a perfect beyblade
I don't understand how this helps him... Tongue_out

I'm not trying to be rude, if it comes-off like that.
(Oct. 01, 2013  9:55 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Phantom leone ed145fb is pretty good but basically you want a perfect beyblade
Hasbro Phantom sucks. Leone isn't very good of a CW, anyway.
And ED145 scrapes the floor way too much.
Hades Befall 135 W2D, I guess?
what about burn orion and maybe uw145fb and sorry about the metal fury phantom i was just thinkin about the 4d one when i posted

EDIT: w2d is not very good it has bad stamina and every time it get hit the bottom hit the wave part and it lose a lt of stamina
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:20 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
Hasbro Phantom sucks. Leone isn't very good of a CW, anyway.
And ED145 scrapes the floor way too much.
Hades Befall 135 W2D, I guess?

my best performance tips are BS,FB and SB and my w2d is at its best with a 230 cuz balance is way better.Hope this helps Stupid
I'm sorry guys, but this is kinda turning into a complete trainwreck.

Madness, I think your best bet would be Burn Kerbecs DF145WD.

What you need to get is BD145(Hades Kerbecs Spin Track) and another Shogun Steel Beyblade (preferrably Ronin Dragoon, Guardian Leviathan, or Pirate Kraken).
I hate to say it, but the era of Hasbro's good Defense tips is more or less over. If you're lucky you could find a Hyperblade Blitz or Jupiter for RSF and RB.
Make these into Leviathan _______ BD145RSF/RB and you'll have a formidable combo.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying "I'm right, everyone else is wrong", this is just a whole bunch of confusing, contradictory advice, and I'm just trying to straighten it out. I bolded the important parts. Smile
I know the most basic combo but I can destroy people in the stadium. It's Earth Aquario 125WD
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:20 AM)nohzone Wrote: I know the most basic combo but I can destroy people in the stadium. It's Earth Aquario 125WD
Um that combo is outclassed by alot of things.
Yeah, hate to say it, but you'll probably need an upgrade...even by CT standards haha
Earth isn't bad, it's just that it's outclassed by several 4D wheels & synchroms.
Burn and Earth have stamina, but i think Hell is better. I was looking at results and other combos(Along with my knowledge) in this thread and I find Hell has more stamina. "Use Earth and Burn if you don't have Hell" that's what I would say. Also(Like everyone said) try get more better parts.
is either of this a good combo?? jade leone s130d and fang leone s130d
can anyone build me a defence combo. i have metal wheels: bigbang ,fang,phantom,jade,. combo clear wheel:leone2. tracks:105,w105,130,s130. performance tip: D,rb,w2d,bd
Fang leone s130rb and phantom leone s130rb
(Oct. 02, 2013  5:21 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: can anyone build me a defence combo. i have metal wheels: bigbang ,fang,phantom,jade,. combo clear wheel:leone2. tracks:105,w105,130,s130. performance tip: D,rb,w2d,bd

Id go with
Phantom____ 130 d

If you could get w145 or 230 ypu could make phantom___w145/230 d

(Oct. 02, 2013  3:51 PM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: is either of this a good combo?? jade leone s130d and fang leone s130d

Both are rather outclassd. Jade was never useful. Amd fang was mediocre for attack but was quickly outclassed.
can I get some combo's for my shiny new BB:10 Smile (parts are in my sig)
(Oct. 02, 2013  10:54 PM)Lazer Wrote: can I get some combo's for my shiny new BB:10 Smile (parts are in my sig)
Duo W145WD or Flash S130R2F.
I was kinda asking for my best combo in each category....
Flash ___ gb145r2f and duo ___ w145d and for defense diablo Cygnus w145wd or ad145wd hope u like them