Bottle Man(Project BM)

(Sep. 14, 2020  4:36 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Colamaru
[Image: image0.jpg]
Aquasports
Gyokulock

These look incredible. Gives me battle bdaman vibes.
Aquasports
Gyokulock

These look interesting. I especially love that Cola pun in Colamaru’s name. Although they look like drinking bottles to say the least, not something bottle caps would pop off of.
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
Aquasports
Gyokulock

These look interesting.  I especially love that Cola pun in Colamaru’s name. Although they look like drinking bottles to say the least, not something bottle caps would pop off of.
There’s more puns too

Gyokulock: Gyokuro Tea (green tea specifically)

Aquasports: Water (or Aqua Velva)
Colamaru reference to garuburn canon arm
Aquasports reference to garuburn blast arm
Gyakulock reference to assault dregren
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:34 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Colamaru reference to garuburn canon arm
Aquasports reference to garuburn blast arm
Gyakulock reference to assault dregren

Do we know if Aquasports’ magazine is detachable?
Bit late to the party, but I am getting ALL of these. Me and my brother LOVE these. I've been getting very hyped, and this Lives up to my expectations. The only problem I have is that in order to get the good looking Colamaru you have to buy the set.
Giant Compilation of all Bottleman info so far

Logo image
https://imgur.com/a/8ykh8mh

Colamaru images
https://imgur.com/a/2bDStH8

Aquasports images
https://imgur.com/a/vIlLALE

Gyokulock images
https://imgur.com/a/u72XQCv

Digital Match Set images
https://imgur.com/a/7JHza51

Bottleman Official Caps image
https://imgur.com/a/AXIXosA

Product Numbers:
BOT-1: Colamaru
BOT-2: Aquasports
BOT-3: Gyokulock
BOT-4: Bottleman Digital Match Set 
BOT-5: Bottleman Official Caps

Features:
Rubber near Colarmaru's launching area makes each shot stronger
Wheels near Aquasports launching area helps each shot come out faster
Aquasports has a barrel that can hold additional caps
Gyokulock’s horns can be used for aiming
Gyokulock’s Barrel using its swords helps direct shots

Each Bottleman has their own unique cap

There is a wide variety of games to play with Bottleman. You can also use them with the switch game.

(Sep. 14, 2020  6:42 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Bit late to the party, but I am getting ALL of these.  Me and my brother LOVE these.  I've been getting very hyped, and this Lives up to my expectations.  The only problem I have is that in order to get the good looking Colamaru you have to buy the set.

To be fair the set is a must have anyways. You get the sensor for the switch game, along with a whole bunch of games to play with your Bottleman. (comes with targets too)
Wait, if they are doing bottle man, does that mean beyblade is ending?
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wait, if they are doing bottle man, does that mean beyblade is ending?

Beyblade burst is ending. It doesn't mean that beyblade as a whole is ending.
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:25 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wait, if they are doing bottle man, does that mean beyblade is ending?

Beyblade burst is ending.  It doesn't mean that beyblade as a whole is ending.
Ok, but the new beyblade system will stil have like the same parts like a chip, driver, disc, and layer right?
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:25 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

Beyblade burst is ending.  It doesn't mean that beyblade as a whole is ending.

How did you know than it’s the end ?
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:31 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:25 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Beyblade burst is ending.  It doesn't mean that beyblade as a whole is ending.

How did you know than it’s the end ?

It's true that there isn't a confirmation that it'll end, but I don't think Burst will likely continue as I can't really see any way they could expand upon the Sparking System. I could be wrong though, but we'll have to see.

Back on topic, these Bottle Man B-Daman's(?) have really cool designs. I think Gyokulock is my favourite design, mainly for his shogun aesthetics and the katanas used for the barrier. Definitely picking some up, when they get released.
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Anime trailer

I KNEW IT! I'm SO excited! Geez I'm geeking out lol
I'm a bit late to this, but I think the toys look really cool so far, I do like their designs, it feels simplistic but done well, all three look great, especially Colamaru and Gyokulock. I'm a bit iffy on them shooting bottle caps though, and I assume we have to buy ammunition and can't use alternatives. Technically B-Daman did the same but I felt like it was able to use regular marbles, at the very least. Plus it feels like it would be harder to load since they aren't spherical balls. However I will give these a try, since the toyline looks fantastic.

I bet they'll be trying to sell their own drinks so they can make you buy the bottles for more ammo. If it is, then interesting marketing strategy I guess.

The anime though... besides it being colourful, does not look interesting to me so far. I don't know, I'm just not a fan of the art style, and it seems all wacky. And I know this is something we should be used to in anime already, but for these toyetic animes, it's the same character types. The main character is a hotblooded super excitable kid... he's basically Hyuga so far. The one who uses Aquasports... well he's obviously the introvert main rival Kai Hiwaitari or Subaru Shirogane. I'm having a hunch that whoever owns Gyokulock will be demoted to extras by the potential second season. However these are just assumptions, and they aren't necessarily bad, but they're just ones I've seen so much now.
Sadly the only place that shipped internationally other than Amazon JP hsd already sold out on pre-orders, really wish Hobby Search would get their carp together and stop with that nonsense, I'd check HLJ if I wasn't allowed to order from them anymore.
(Sep. 01, 2020  9:44 PM)BladerSamuraiX Wrote: Every 10 years or so they release a new b daman
First was with cobalt blade released in the 2000s
Second was with dracyan released in the 2010s
Now the third in 2020 this looks promising

You forgot:
Bomberman B-Daman(1995)
Super B-Daman(1999)
Crash B-Daman(2006)
Metal B-Daman(2007)

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:26 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:25 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Beyblade burst is ending.  It doesn't mean that beyblade as a whole is ending.
Ok, but the new beyblade system will stil have like the same parts like a chip, driver, disc, and layer right?

Probably not.  They'll change it up for the next series.
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Anime trailer

The blue haired Guy, is a Rival, i can tell his Appearance and Personality (P.S just a speculation)
Red hair guy Kota Koga, and Blue hair guy Ryo Pocari
(Sep. 15, 2020  7:37 AM)marutti Wrote: Red hair guy Kota Koga, and Blue hair guy Ryo Pocari

Kota Koga sounds similar to Coca Cola, or is it just me? I mean, even his Bottleman is named Colamaru and the writing has a similar caligraphy, so this is probably intentional.

I also wanted to mention, that I really love the colorful asthetic of this toy series and the anime. It feels like this series has a fresh taste and that's not even a pun. People with synesthesia can probably relate. Haha. I am in love with the art style and I am very excited for the future of Bottleman. Smile
I don't think BottleMan will end Burst. I mean, Takara began Bakugan last year and Burst still exists
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/gallery/5fnmFUF[/font]