Bottle Man(Project BM)

In Japan today they anounced project B.
From design registration, it seems like B-daman.
But not Marble.
They launch Bottle Cap.
Takara Tomy anounced
https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...4838667264
Official Home Page
https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/project_b/
Design Registration
https://twitter.com/dsign365/status/1295...14114?s=19
(Aug. 31, 2020  9:18 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
It said 4 more days for a reveal
It'll reveal September 15th completely.
Until then they'll reveal little by little
(Aug. 31, 2020  9:20 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  9:18 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
It said 4 more days for a reveal
It'll reveal September 15th completely.
Until then they'll reveal little by little
Oh only title then got it
Omg! I am B-yond hyped! 😀
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What exactly is Project B supposed to be

Who knows?
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What exactly is Project B supposed to be

Who knows?

Is it something like Lucifer? Mystery bey?
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who knows?

Is it something like Lucifer? Mystery bey?

No it appears to be for B-daman one of the many toys that TT makes.
i vaguely remember B-daman. So in the eternal words of Shiv Palpatine "We will watch your career with great interest."
So its called Project B. Apparently Beyblade burst was also announced the same way. And Takara Tomy has a lot of other projects starting with B. So can we confirm if this is BDaman or not? It would make sense since the model was recently revealed, but just asking.
I don't really know what B-daman is, but, from what I've seen, Is it like an intense version of marbles, like how Beyblade is an intense version of spinning tops? Whatever the case, seems pretty interesting.
(Aug. 31, 2020  9:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don't really know what B-daman is, but, from what I've seen, Is it like an intense version of marbles, like how Beyblade is an intense version of spinning tops? Whatever the case, seems pretty interesting.

Yep. But this time they shoot bottle caps instead of marbles (or at least bottle cap like projectiles).
(Aug. 31, 2020  9:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don't really know what B-daman is, but, from what I've seen, Is it like an intense version of marbles, like how Beyblade is an intense version of spinning tops? Whatever the case, seems pretty interesting.

Here the beyblade geeks made a video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PjG4I49sOU
Are we really certain this is going to be part of B-Daman? And if it is, why didn't we just use the existing B-Daman thread instead of making a new thread?
It's part of B-daman.
But it's not B-daman.
It's same question like Can we call beywheels beyblade?
(Aug. 31, 2020  11:28 PM)marutti Wrote: It's part of B-daman.
But it's not B-daman.
It's same question like Can we call beywheels beyblade?

I'd say we can consider this as B-daman if Beywheelz can be considered Beyblades
Bottle caps? not marbles? i see where your going fam
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Since there’s different time zones, be sure to compare yours to JST to find the time it will be revealed for you.
I love b-daman and I've been waiting so godamn long for a reboot. If they only just registered it I might have to wait even longer but this is some great news.
Every 10 years or so they release a new b daman
First was with cobalt blade released in the 2000s
Second was with dracyan released in the 2010s
Now the third in 2020 this looks promising
About a day left, very excited. I think for the first reveal they’ll show the logo, so people know what It’s called. Then the main character and their bdaman, to show the faces of the season.
(Sep. 02, 2020  2:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: About a day left, very excited. I think for the first reveal they’ll show the logo, so people know what It’s called. Then the main character and their bdaman, to show the faces of the season.

I think for the news mains characters we must wait... Like Beyblade Burst in 2015, the design of the new main character was revealed two mounth after.
(Sep. 02, 2020  7:14 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  2:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: About a day left, very excited. I think for the first reveal they’ll show the logo, so people know what It’s called. Then the main character and their bdaman, to show the faces of the season.

I think for the news mains characters we must wait... Like Beyblade Burst in 2015, the design of the new main character was revealed two mounth after.

Maybe. But these are separate series. The advertising team may be different, even if they're at the same company.
The counter decided to add 23 hours right as it hit 0 Uncertain We have to wait some more time now.