*BlackCats Signature and Avatar Warehouse* - [Temporarily CLOSED]

I'm taking a break from Signature/Avatar making but will hopefully be back soon.

*IMPORTANT - Please do NOT use Signatures/Avatars that are 'In use'*

Also please do NOT take credit for my work

Please bear with me, I'm receiving a lot of requests at the moment, but will try to get around to yours as soon as possible, it takes time to make high quality renders (Images without the background)

In my new work, Excluding the Batman and Joker Signatures, I have rendered all of these images using photoshop CS5.1.

I enjoy making graphics and have been doing so now for 2 or so years, I'll be willing to take requests, just pm me or leave me a message in this thread.

If you would like to use one of these Signatures/Avatars, please ask first.

New Work:

[Image: Tsubasasig2.png] - IN USE (Request)

[Image: Shaman-Rsigrequest.png] - IN USE (Request)

[Image: BattleLionsigrequest.png] - IN USE (Request)

[Image: Shinobisig.png] - IN USE (Request)

[Image: DragonPrincesig.png] - IN USE (Request)

[Image: BatmanSig.png] - IN USE

[Image: JokerSig2-1.png]

[Image: BusujimaSaekoSig.png] - IN USE (Request)

Old Work (Click the Spoiler to see some of my past work):

Nice sigs man!

Anyways, may I have a sig with Allen Walker in his Crown Clown outfit, with any kind of background that you thinks looks good. Can you make it 400x150? Thanks
Epic sigs! Good luck with your shop! Grin
Nice sig I love it good luck man
Good luck with your shop! I think you should add some fractals into your signatures, they make everything better, aha.
(Jun. 02, 2012  12:22 AM)TriSix Wrote: Nice sigs man!

Anyways, may I have a sig with Allen Walker in his Crown Clown outfit, with any kind of background that you thinks looks good. Can you make it 400x150? Thanks

Hope you like it bro, I made two versions:

[Image: AllenWalkerSig.png]

[Image: AllenWalkerSig-1.png]
nice sigs good luck with your shopSmile
Epic Sigs!
Can I have one of Beat Lynx's motif, Beat Lynx, and Johannes(owner)
With a lynx print background and in text: BladerBro742 .and: Feel the Beat
Thanks
Nice Sigs
Can you make one with an Aquila's motif, Tsubasa (owner)any background that has gingka and the gang
with a text that says:Fly to Victory!

thanks
(Jun. 02, 2012  1:14 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: Epic Sigs!
Thanks

Hope you like it, I had to render the images but they came out nicely, if you don't like the text I can change it:

[Image: JohannesSig.png]

(Jun. 02, 2012  2:49 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  1:14 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: Epic Sigs!
Thanks

Hope you like it, I had to render the images but they came out nicely, if you don't like the text I can change it:

[Image: JohannesSig.png]
Can you just Take out the animal thing next to Johannes and That is Quetzalcoatl's motif
Thanks
Sorry for changes

Those are really good sigs in this shop
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:52 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: Can you just Take out the animal thing next to Johannes and That is Quetzalcoatl's motif
Thanks
Sorry for changes

Well I'd have to change the whole picture of Johannes as it would look weird but that's fine, sorry about the motif, I've never watched the new Beyblade, could you give me a link to a picture of Lynx's motif?
Well I can't since I'm on my iPod I can't but I will try
(Jun. 02, 2012  3:01 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: Well I can't since I'm on my iPod I can't but I will try

Don't worry, I can sort it out, It'll be ready in half an hour or so.

Here is the link:
http://images.google.com/imgres?q=Beat+L...Pxs&zoom=1
i found A New pic to use
Here you go BladerBro, hope you like it, it's a more cleaner look then the last one:

[Image: JohannesSig2.png]

(Jun. 02, 2012  3:27 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here you go BladerBro, hope you like it, it's a more cleaner look then the last one:

[Image: JohannesSig2.png]
I love it! Thanks BlackCat
Hel1Aquila Wrote:Hey BlackCat, can you make me a sig with Aquila's motif, Tsubasa(owner) a purplish background that matches it and a text: Fly to Victory

Thanks A LOT

And here's yours Hel1Aquila, hope you like it:

[Image: TsubasaSig.png]
(Jun. 02, 2012  10:36 AM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  12:22 AM)TriSix Wrote: Nice sigs man!

Hope you like it bro, I made two versions:

[Image: AllenWalkerSig.png]

[Image: AllenWalkerSig-1.png]

Thanks for this, dude!

Good luck with this signature shop and I may tell you something bad about your signatures Unhappy
You use to much lighting so if you make that a bit lower and make it darker or something that fits better then all will like it more Smile
Can i get one with Kyoya and Fang Leone and then in the back round Fang leone's motif and it say Fangs of Death
Good luck with your shop Blackcat. It probably will do good
(Jun. 02, 2012  5:25 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote: Good luck with this signature shop and I may tell you something bad about your signatures Unhappy
You use to much lighting so if you make that a bit lower and make it darker or something that fits better then all will like it more Smile

Thanks for the advice, if you mean the BlackCat one I can see where you are coming from, could do with being a little darker on the render.

Here's the updated Sig as requested by TriSix

[Image: AllenWalkerSig2-1.png]

And here's the Sig for Fangs.Of.Death, enjoy.

[Image: Kyoyasig.png]

Can we request or we can only choose what you already made