*BlackCats Signature and Avatar Warehouse* - [Temporarily CLOSED]

I want an avatar and a signature. I'm in a hurry. Can you Impress me Bro? Wink
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:58 AM)BattleLion Wrote: I want an avatar and a signature. I'm in a hurry. Can you Impress me Bro? Wink

Tell him what you want
(Jun. 15, 2012  12:34 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:58 AM)BattleLion Wrote: I want an avatar and a signature. I'm in a hurry. Can you Impress me Bro? Wink

Tell him what you want

What want he know about it... He is not insane. Of course, he know how to tell with customers...
BladerBro, the signature you requested would look far too crowded because of the amount of renders and would look poor, I'd be willing to do one for you, but with less renders. I don't think people on here understand or appreciate how long it takes to make a high quality render.

Here's yours AABeyblades:

[Image: Tsubasasig2.png]

And here's yours Zancrow:

[Image: DragonPrincesig.png]
Read my old post I edited it
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:03 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Read my old post I edited it

Sorry, I meant to say BladerBro, got mixed up. I'll have your signature done soon.

(Jun. 15, 2012  4:10 PM)BlackCat Wrote:

Sorry, I meant to say BladerBro, got mixed up. I'll have your signature done soon.
So are you doing the original one I said or the one I edited?

(Jun. 15, 2012  4:12 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:10 PM)BlackCat Wrote:

So are you doing the original one I said or the one I edited?

I'll do Phantom King, but there aren't any good pictures of Sect to render. Don't worry, you'll like it.

I was thinking it would be hard to find Sect. No problem. Your sigs are always the best
BlackCat a little advice your text could be placed better because in nearly all your tags the text takes away focus from the render examples these two have good flow and text placement[Image: dpclfr.png] [Image: 2wfnzib.png] as you see these two have text that do not take away a persons focus but this on does [Image: j62x42.png] this tag is completely ruined because the text was horribly placed and it took away focus from the focal
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:50 PM)BlackCat Wrote: And here's yours Zancrow:

Thanks a lot man, once again, looks terrific as all yours do Smile
I understand where you're coming from Delta, but rotating text doesn't mean it has good flow, you also have to blend it in well with the signature by matching the colours and textures etc - For example in your second Sig, the text is not matched at all to the rest of the signature.

The text in most of my Signatures is made to stand out by request, as the person who requested them wants focus on the text.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:50 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here's yours AABeyblades:

[Image: Tsubasasig2.png]

And here's yours Zancrow:

Awesome Work.. I appreciate that work.

make me an animated person of ginga age and dress him like a king it should be my avatar.
in signature do same with awesome background and write BattleLion then Humza and Place a beyblade i made it and called it galaxy bull.. you can see this beyblade first you have to create it on beyblade online battling site.. with all part of bull but the wheel should be of Galaxy.. if you want help about it ask me ..... thanks bro in advance with appreciations
Here's yours Thunder:

[Image: Keelsigrequest2.png]

And sorry BattleLion, I don't make GIFs. (Animated Avatars and Signatures)
Awesome. Thanks BlackCat
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:07 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here's yours Thunder:

[Image: Keelsigrequest2.png]

And sorry BattleLion, I don't make GIFs. (Animated Avatars and Signatures)

Then Dont Animated give me still photo .. okay ?? thanks bro you really awesome you with all this stuff..

EDIT: PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS IS NOT THE PLACE...
Can i request another sig?
I would like Blackwing Silverwind the Ascendant(yugioh) showing on it,with a fitting background. The same size as Zancrow's sig. Make the text say Shaman-R and below it make it say Flash Lacerta S!3ORF
Your getting a lot of yugioh requests. I started a trend hah
Actually, my first request was on Page 3..
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:17 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here you go BattleLion:

[Image: BattleLionavarequest.png]

[Image: BattleLionsigrequest.png]

Hey, awesome but can you an unknown person .. not ginga or not from the beyblade cartoon Unhappy
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:35 PM)BattleLion Wrote:

Hey, awesome but can you an unknown person .. not ginga or not from the beyblade cartoon Unhappy

I don't have all the time in the world, and you requested Gingka, sorry but I can't do anything about it today.

(Jun. 15, 2012  6:47 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:35 PM)BattleLion Wrote:

I don't have all the time in the world, and you requested Gingka, sorry but I can't do anything about it today.

No Problem. I appreciate you work btw

Do you make animated stuff?
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:56 PM)Luck Wrote: Do you make animated stuff?
He told BattleLion somewhere in this thread that he doesn't