*BlackCats Signature and Avatar Warehouse* - [Temporarily CLOSED]

Actually can i have the guy from Ninja Gaiden and have him with the assassin claws and with what ever background you want the same size as Shaman-R's. Then can it say MEOW FEAR THE CLAWS. Then under it can it say Mercury Anubis 85XF
Dude, that is like the most popular Chris render. Seriously, everyone uses it, even me, aha.

Oh ya, impress me.
I would like an avatar of a potato. Eee
(Jun. 17, 2012  11:33 PM)potato Wrote: Dude, that is like the most popular Chris render. Seriously, everyone uses it, even me, aha.

Oh ya, impress me.
I would like an avatar of a potato. Eee

I rendered that myself, I don't get pre-made renders, it's easy to go get a pre-made one, but where's the effort in that?

If you get pre-made renders it doesn't say much for your skill in graphics. (No offense intended btw) - I used to use pre-made renders myself, but it's much better to make them yourself.
I rendered it myself too, aha.
(Jun. 17, 2012  6:38 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Sure, here you go:

[Image: Shaman-Rava.png]

-Other signature requests will be done tomorrow.

Thanks,brosephsky!!
(Jun. 17, 2012  10:13 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here's yours Capricorn:

[Image: Chrisava.png]

[Image: Chrissig.png]
Dude thank you so much this is epic! Stupid

can you do a sig with tsubasa holding earth eagle (any backround)and on the bottom it says:master of the sky.
These sigs are cool!
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:46 AM)Coach Wrote: You are the best on here bar none. I would like a sig for me and my team. featuring Coach, Chris, and Madoka. Do your magic and there is no rush only anticipation. I hope you have fun with it, I can tell you take pride in your work.
Oh and our team name is Team Grand Destiny. Make it look triumphant because that is our destiny to triumph!

Could you find me a picture of Coach that I can render? I can't find any decent ones.

Actually can i have the guy from Ninja Gaiden and have him with the assassin claws and with what ever background you want the same size as Shaman-R's. Then can it say MEOW FEAR THE CLAWS. Then under it can it say Mercury Anubis 85XF
(Jun. 18, 2012  3:58 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:46 AM)Coach Wrote: You are the best on here bar none. I would like a sig for me and my team. featuring Coach, Chris, and Madoka. Do your magic and there is no rush only anticipation. I hope you have fun with it, I can tell you take pride in your work.
Oh and our team name is Team Grand Destiny. Make it look triumphant because that is our destiny to triumph!

Could you find me a picture of Coach that I can render? I can't find any decent ones.
Hope these work, couldn't find anything full bodied without him being blocked by somebody...
How do you change your sig to one of these, anyway? I'm such a dumbo.
(Jun. 18, 2012  10:28 PM)InfinityDragoon Wrote: How do you change your sig to one of these, anyway? I'm such a dumbo.
What are you using?

@ Thunder Dome
Windows Vista (and sometimes Mac Leopard, I think)
Thanks for getting those pictures Coach, I'll get your Sig done tomorrow.
(Jun. 19, 2012  7:40 PM)earthserpent101 Wrote: start talking about beyblade.

Don't know whether that was a demand or what, but this is a section of the forum that doesn't have to be related to Beyblade.
Hey,I would like a sig......A team one kind of like Coachs'. Like one person in the middle,one on the right,and one on the left with the team name.
Pics: Kite(zero-g) in the middle,Chi yun on the left,Masamune on the right.
Background: Surprise me,Make it somewhat green.
Text: Team Midori Senkou(Means Green Flash)

The three characters represent three of my beys,Flash Lacerta,Revizer Revizer,and Diablo Unicorno.... Hope you can make this!
Could I have a signature 400x150? Could you have it with Ray when he was beaten by that russian dude in the finals of the world championship in season 1. Then above him text saying "Before I black out, could I get a haricut?" thank you.
Sorry for the double post. My sister went onto my account. Never mind, pretend that last post didnt exist.
Could I have a signature 400x150? Could you have it with Ray when he was beaten by that russian dude in the finals of the world championship in season 1. Then above him text saying "Before I black out, could I get a haricut?" thank you!