*BlackCats Signature and Avatar Warehouse* - [Temporarily CLOSED]

(Jun. 08, 2012  4:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Black cat I said this before but I will say it again your sigs are awesome

I agree completely! BlackCat's sigs are awesome!
Hey BlackCat, I usually find people offsite to make my signatures, but I can see that you are great at it, haha.
Certainly better than any other (open) shop.
So please, if you'd be so kind, could you make me a signature showcasing Photon Thrasher (from Yu-Gi-Oh).
In the sig, I'd like it so say, "No skill needed."
Also, could you not place your username in it?
And do I have to give you credit? Or is it just appreciated?
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:18 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Hey BlackCat, I usually find people offsite to make my signatures, but I can see that you are great at it, haha.
Certainly better than any other (open) shop.
So please, if you'd be so kind, could you make me a signature showcasing Photon Thrasher (from Yu-Gi-Oh).
In the sig, I'd like it so say, "No skill needed."
Also, could you not place your username in it?
And do I have to give you credit? Or is it just appreciated?

Sure thing, I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Credit is appreciated but not necessary.
Hey BlackCat what software do you use to make your sigs
(Jun. 09, 2012  2:54 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: Hey BlackCat what software do you use to make your sigs

I use Photoshop CS5.1
Thanks a lot, looks terrific, keep up the tremendous work.
May I have a sig of Big Bang Pegasis and Gingka (owner) and A text with DarkVevusionXF3 in it. Will be glad if u make it because I am new. Grin
(Jun. 10, 2012  11:34 AM)DarkVevusionXF3 Wrote: May I have a sig of Big Bang Pegasis and Gingka (owner) and A text with DarkVevusionXF3 in it. Will be glad if u make it because I am new. Grin

I'll get it done soon.

This is the best I can do (Read the notice on my first post for the reason):

[Image: Gingkasig.png]
Can I have an avatar?
Pictures: Yoh Asakura from Shaman King
Background: Kind of like the one in my sig
Size: Like yours
Text: Shaman-R
Thanks!

Another
Pictures. Phantom king hyde ride(From yugioh)
Text: Thunder Dome and Keel (Both on the bottom
Size: Mine
Background: Red
Thanks
I know I was just asking for when you are done. Don't do DN Angel sigs and avatars for people anymore because that is Dark_Mousy's thing hah
Thanks BlackCat, You totally rock.
(Jun. 12, 2012  1:28 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I know I was just asking for when you are done. Don't do DN Angel sigs and avatars for people anymore because that is Dark_Mousy's thing hah
He can do it all he wants..as long as it's not fan art of it, it's allowed.
Do you need help with the signature shop?
I can make some offers if you want too Smile
Because you seem to be really busy and they are waiting so I said why not to help you out Wink
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:15 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Can I have an avatar?
Thanks!

Here you go bro, please credit BeybladeFreak, not me, as he was the one who made it, I just re-sized it and added a stroke:

[Image: YohAva2.png]

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:58 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Another
Pictures. Sect (From yugioh 5D's manga) on the left and Phantom king hyde ride(From yugioh) on the right.
Text: Thunder Dome (Top middle) and Keel (Bottom middle)
Thanks

Sorry bro, but all the pictures of Sect are in black and white and would look terrible as a render, also there are barely any pictures of Phantom king, and the ones that are there are also terrible quality. So no can do.

(Jun. 14, 2012  12:26 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote: Do you need help with the signature shop?
Because you seem to be really busy and they are waiting so I said why not to help you out Wink

And no thanks man, I'm back now and will have some time to make Signatures and Avatars.

Yay! You're back! Grin I was wondering if I could have a sig XD

Size: 500 x 200
Pictures: Chine from Hetalia (Use the pictures in the links, please. You can use either the 2nd or 3rd, but I want the first 1, too Grin)
http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/File:China...niform.PNG
http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hetal...3cbi6o.png
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1...,s:0,i:163
(Get rid of the text that says panda on the last picture, if you use that 1 XD)
Text: ChinaBladeâ„¢ (bottom left), Aru! (Top right)

Thanks Grin
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:50 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Yay! You're back! Grin I was wondering if I could have a sig XD

Size: 500 x 200
Pictures: Chine from Hetalia (Use the pictures in the links, please. You can use either the 2nd or 3rd, but I want the first 1, too Grin)
http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/File:China...niform.PNG
http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hetal...3cbi6o.png
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1...,s:0,i:163
(Get rid of the text that says panda on the last picture, if you use that 1 XD)
Text: ChinaBladeâ„¢ (bottom left), Aru! (Top right)

Thanks Grin

There you go:

[Image: Arusig.png]

Quote:There you go:

[Image: Arusig.png]

Thanks Grin
Hey BlackCat I needs a new sig
Size: Suprise Me
Images: Left: Zero and Samurai Ifraid's motif. Center: Samurai Ifraid and Guardian Reviser. Right: Kite Unubara and Guardian Reviser's motif
Background: Green Flames
Text: BladerBro742 and Feel the Power
Thanks
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:13 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:15 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Can I have an avatar?
Thanks!

Here you go bro, please credit BeybladeFreak, not me, as he was the one who made it, I just re-sized it and added a stroke:

[Image: YohAva2.png]

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:58 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Another
Pictures. Sect (From yugioh 5D's manga) on the left and Phantom king hyde ride(From yugioh) on the right.
Text: Thunder Dome (Top middle) and Keel (Bottom middle)
Thanks

Sorry bro, but all the pictures of Sect are in black and white and would look terrible as a render, also there are barely any pictures of Phantom king, and the ones that are there are also terrible quality. So no can do.

(Jun. 14, 2012  12:26 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote: Do you need help with the signature shop?

And no thanks man, I'm back now and will have some time to make Signatures and Avatars.

Thanks dude! You too,Beybladefreaks!
Hey can I have a signature and a avatar with Tsubasa from beyblade on it with Earth Eagle and Earth Eagle's face bolt symbol thing with a cool purple background! The same size as the Batman one. With AABeyblades text and The Aquila right under it okay
Hey BlackCat, back again for another signature, haha.
This time, could you please create a signature for me showcasing Hieratic Dragon of Gebeb (from Yu-Gi-Oh)?
In the sig, I'd like it so say, "Oz, Dragon Prince"
And like before, please don't place your username in it (though I don't see you doing that lately Tongue_out)
Thanks.