*BlackCats Signature and Avatar Warehouse* - [Temporarily CLOSED]

(Jun. 02, 2012  8:15 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can we request or we can only choose what you already made

As said in the first post, you can ask me to choose one from those already there - those that are not in use, or you can request.

Would you like to make a request?
(Jun. 02, 2012  8:22 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  8:15 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can we request or we can only choose what you already made

As said in the first post, you can ask me to choose one from those already there - those that are not in use, or you can request.

Would you like to make a request?
I would like a request
Size: Mine
Pictures: Daisuke (From D.N Angel) and Dark (From D.N Angel)
Background: Red on the left and Blue on the right
Text: The left to have Keel in blue and Thunder Dome on the right in red
Also can you put Daisuke on the left and Dark on the right.
Thanks if you can make it.
(Jun. 02, 2012  9:32 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I would like a request
Size: Mine
Pictures: Daisuke (From D.N Angel) and Dark (From D.N Angel)
Background: Red on the left and Blue on the right
Text: The left to have Keel in blue and Thunder Dome on the right in red
Also can you put Daisuke on the left and Dark on the right.
Thanks if you can make it.

Here you go my friend:

[Image: Keelsigrequest.png]

Do you want me to say BlackCat made it? Your sigs are awesome
(Jun. 02, 2012  10:06 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Do you want me to say BlackCat made it? Your sigs are awesome

Sure, and thanks man, appreciate it.
I love yor sigs so I was wondering if you could make me one
Size: 500 x 200
Pictures: Sebastian from Black Butler
Background: Something cool
Text: Ozone on the bottom and Sebastian Michaelis on the top.
Thank you so much! Grin
(Jun. 03, 2012  12:13 AM)Ozone Wrote: I love yor sigs so I was wondering if you could make me one
Thank you so much! Grin

Here you go, hope you like it:

[Image: Sebstiansig.png]
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:27 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  12:13 AM)Ozone Wrote: I love yor sigs so I was wondering if you could make me one
Thank you so much! Grin

And here is another advice Smile
Don't use the signature on the middle it will destroy all the left and make the signature not looking so good Smile
(Jun. 03, 2012  3:18 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote: And here is another advice Smile
Don't use the signature on the middle it will destroy all the left and make the signature not looking so good Smile

Sorry I don't understand what you mean?

If you're talking about the render, I don't see a problem with it's placement. (It is meant to be in the middle to draw attention to the render, while being in front of the faded star texture)
(Jun. 03, 2012  3:31 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  3:18 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote: And here is another advice Smile

Sorry I don't understand what you mean?

If you're talking about the render, I don't see a problem with it's placement. (It is meant to be in the middle to draw attention to the render, while being in front of the faded star texture)

Not that, if you place the render on the middle it wouldn't get so cool to watch but if you do it a little bit to the left or right it would be cooler Smile
NO IT IS ALWAYS COOL CUZ Blackcat makes awesome sigz
(Jun. 03, 2012  4:09 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote: Not that, if you place the render on the middle it wouldn't get so cool to watch but if you do it a little bit to the left or right it would be cooler Smile

Ah Ok, yeah, off centre renders do look good, I just thought it looked better this time if it was centered, thanks again for the feedback.
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:27 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
Thank you so much! Grin

Thanks! I love it! Grin
(Jun. 05, 2012  6:32 PM)BlackCat Wrote: New signature, what do you guys think?

[Image: DaisukeSig.png]

Good job, do you see the difference btw the old signatures and the new once? Smile
(Jun. 05, 2012  7:33 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote:

Good job, do you see the difference btw the old signatures and the new once? Smile

The old style? The renders were in the middle as that was part of the request, if by new ones you mean the ones I make (that are not requests) they're ones I do in my own time.

(Jun. 05, 2012  7:49 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2012  7:33 PM)BeybladeFreakâ„¢ Wrote:

The old style? The renders were in the middle as that was part of the request, if by new ones you mean the ones I make (that are not requests) they're ones I do in my own time.

No Tongue_out, I mean which one is better the one in the middle or the one that you just made? Smile
Hey mate is there a chance you could make me a signature and possibly an avatar to?

With like Phoenix the person as well as possibly the bey or facebolt logo to with like a firey or destructive background with my name in one of the bottom corners? Or any better ideas you can come up with yourself?

Maybe you could also come up with a little saying like you have used on some previous ones?

--------------------------------------------------------

As for the avatar if you have spare time can you do moving/changing ones? If so perhaps the Phoenix facebolt with moving flames and mouth or something?

Ideally though i would prefer your imagination as its your work of art.

Thanks if you can if not then no biggie Wink

(Jun. 06, 2012  11:45 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: Hey mate is there a chance you could make me a signature and possibly an avatar to?

With like Phoenix the person as well as possibly the bey or facebolt logo to with like a firey or destructive background with my name in one of the bottom corners? Or any better ideas you can come up with yourself?

Maybe you could also come up with a little saying like you have used on some previous ones?

As for the avatar if you have spare time can you do moving/changing ones? If so perhaps the Phoenix facebolt with moving flames and mouth or something?

Hey there,

i'm currently doing a request for Milk, but should be able to do yours, I'll have it up tomorrow.

(Jun. 06, 2012  11:45 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: Hey mate is there a chance you could make me a signature and possibly an avatar to?

Hey Bro, I can't make the Avatar atm as I don't have the time, but here is you Signature:

[Image: Phoenixsig.png]
BlackCat: Could you please make one of Uryū Ishida for me? I'd love it!
(Jun. 07, 2012  11:28 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote: BlackCat: Could you please make one of UryÅ« Ishida for me? I'd love it!

Sure thing, It'll be done by tomorrow.
(Jun. 08, 2012  2:30 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here's your Signature SamanthaD. :

[Image: UryuIshidasig2.png]

Thank you, BlackCat! I love it! Smile
Black cat I said this before but I will say it again your sigs are awesome