*BlackCats Signature and Avatar Warehouse* - [Temporarily CLOSED]

BlackCat can I have a sig

size=same as yours

images=ryuga to the right and ryuto to the left middle omega dragoonis and Ldrago destroy beast

text=Ldrago destroy1
I have a request.

Images: Near in the middle, looking out of the sig, standing. (Please don't put him suspended in mid air.) Mello on the right end, Matt on the left, both pointing a gun at Near.

Background: Splatter paint on dark gray, and the splatter paint is actually pieces of the manga with different colors.

Size: Standard (same size as all your sigs.)

Text: "The Argonauts" at the bottom in spray paint in any color or colors. But very bold and seeable.

Take as long as you want to make the sig. Just make the sig perfect.

(Jun. 19, 2012  7:40 PM)earthserpent101 Wrote: start talking about beyblade.

This doesn't have to be about Beyblade. Be careful what you say. Sorry if this sounds mean, but posts like thjat can only get users banned from this section.
I have been so busy I haven't had the chance to say thank you yet. So thank you so much for such an epic signature for our team.
Man your sig are amazing and i would want one two
Background:black
Text:MBM color teal
Detail:i would want a crown on the first M
Note that he is closed. Why do people always do this. Tired
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:39 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: Note that he is closed. Why do people always do this. Tired

I posted before he was closed so....

But I think BlackCat really did need a break so I am fully on his side on his temporary rest.Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 21, 2012  10:57 AM)Néar Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:39 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: Note that he is closed. Why do people always do this. Tired

I posted before he was closed so....

But I think BlackCat really did need a break so I am fully on his side on his temporary rest.Tongue_out_wink

No I agree he did good buisnees for the short time he was open, and his signatures were good, I was talking to the guy above me. Just fyi.
Dude, it says his shop is CLOSED. Temporarily, at least. Ask when he reopens it.
Please cancel my request. Sorry, the close is too long. Unhappy
cancel my request
I just wondered upon this thread and I'm wondering if these signatures are free to download as long as there not use or requested