*BlackCats Signature and Avatar Warehouse* - [Temporarily CLOSED]

(Jun. 15, 2012  7:02 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:56 PM)Luck Wrote: Do you make animated stuff?
He told BattleLion somewhere in this thread that he doesn't

i dont know but is he doing spaming

you can see post 89 for information..
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:07 PM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:02 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:56 PM)Luck Wrote: Do you make animated stuff?
He told BattleLion somewhere in this thread that he doesn't

Do you know what Spamming means?...

Is he saying that I was spamming?
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:50 PM)BlackCat Wrote: BladerBro, the signature you requested would look far too crowded because of the amount of renders and would look poor, I'd be willing to do one for you, but with less renders. I don't think people on here understand or appreciate how long it takes to make a high quality render.

Here's yours AABeyblades:

[Image: Tsubasasig2.png]

And here's yours Zancrow:

[Image: DragonPrincesig.png]
Thanks BlackCat!

I'm sorry BlackCat. Let me make a new request:
Size: Suprise Me
Background: Anything that matches with Shinobi Saramanda's colors
Text: BladerBro742 and "Fear the Shinobi"
Hello BlackCat, I would like to request a signature if that isn't too much trouble. Smile

Hrm, I would like Busujima Saeko from Highschool of the dead in the signature, size should be 400x150, and yeah!

Hello can i have rayuga with meteo l drago and meteo l drago spirit
(Jun. 15, 2012  8:54 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: I'm sorry BlackCat. Let me make a new request:
Size: Suprise Me
Background: Anything that matches with Shinobi Saramanda's colors
Text: BladerBro742 and "Fear the Shinobi"

There you go bro:

[Image: Shinobisig.png]

Potato, yours is on it's way.
Can i have a signature of Chris and Phantom Orion with my Username on it and the word's "Fear The Darkness" Could you also make a profile picture of Chris from the Signature.
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:31 PM)Capricorn7 Wrote: Can i have a signature of Chris and Phantom Orion with my Username on it and the word's "Fear The Darkness"

You've requested signatures from two different people, this is against the rules, please don't do it again in the future, be patient and wait for BeybladeFreak to make you one.

(Jun. 16, 2012  8:36 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:31 PM)Capricorn7 Wrote: Can i have a signature of Chris and Phantom Orion with my Username on it and the word's "Fear The Darkness"

You've requested signatures from two different people, this is against the rules, please don't do it again in the future, be patient and wait for BeybladeFreak to make you one.

I have canceled my Signature with BeybladeFreak. Could you make me a signature now?
Are you working on mine?
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:04 PM)Capricorn7 Wrote: Are you working on mine?

I don't have time today, but I'll have it done tomorrow.
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:07 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:04 PM)Capricorn7 Wrote: Are you working on mine?

I don't have time today, but I'll have it done tomorrow.

Can't wait for it to be done Eee
(Jun. 16, 2012  9:38 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here's yours Potato:

[Image: BusujimaSaekoSig.png]

Thank you soooo much!
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:14 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Can i request another sig?
I would like Blackwing Silverwind the Ascendant(yugioh) showing on it,with a fitting background. The same size as Zancrow's sig. Make the text say Shaman-R and below it make it say Flash Lacerta S!3ORF

When do you think you can work on mine? Sorry if im rushing you.
(Jun. 17, 2012  12:30 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:14 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Can i request another sig?
I would like Blackwing Silverwind the Ascendant(yugioh) showing on it,with a fitting background. The same size as Zancrow's sig. Make the text say Shaman-R and below it make it say Flash Lacerta S!3ORF

When do you think you can work on mine? Sorry if im rushing you.

Ah sorry bro, forgot about yours, they'll both be done tomorrow all things going well.
Can i have one with yuki and mercury Anubis with Mercury anubis's motif in the back and it says Mercury.Anubis
and say Yuki Swagg at the bottom
You are the best on here bar none. I would like a sig for me and my team. featuring Coach, Chris, and Madoka. Do your magic and there is no rush only anticipation. I hope you have fun with it, I can tell you take pride in your work.
Oh and our team name is Team Grand Destiny. Make it look triumphant because that is our destiny to triumph!
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:09 PM)BlackCat Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:07 PM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:02 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: He told BattleLion somewhere in this thread that he doesn't

Do you know what Spamming means?...
Yeah, I Know.
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:11 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Is he saying that I was spamming?
Thunder Dome not you Luck is spamming

(Jun. 17, 2012  5:33 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Here's yours Shaman-R:

[Image: Shaman-Rsigrequest.png]

Thanks,I love it! Oh,and if it isn't a lot of work,can you make an avatar out of it like what you did with my last sig?
Sure, here you go:

[Image: Shaman-Rava.png]

-Other signature requests will be done tomorrow.