Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday @[JesseObre]
Happy Birthday Jesse, eat all that pancit Wink
Happy birthday, JesseObre! I hope you have a good day, and a good year!
Happy birthday jesseobre...may ur all wishes come true in ur life...party hard
Happy Birthday, Brazman! I hope you have a good year! And spend the day of your birth, happily! Same to you, PhantomFox27!
Happy Birthday, The Real Libra and Ethen Brown! I hope you have a great year! And spend the day of your birth, happily!
Yo, a very Happy Birthday to the one and only @[King Loofa] ! Have a great day today and I’ll see you at the tournament to kick ya butt! Tongue_out (or maybe not, who knows)
Happy Birthday, King Loofa! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after a day for you! I hope you have a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, HikariSaber1005, Chiten, and Ultimateblader/! I hope life has been kind to you guys! If not, hopefully, you'll feel better after having a day, for you! I hope you have a great year, and a great day!
(Oct. 05, 2017  5:30 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Happy Birthday, HikariSaber1005, Chiten, and Ultimateblader/! I hope life has been kind to you guys! If not, hopefully, you'll feel better after having a day, for you! I hope you have a great year, and a great day!

happy birthday all! esspecially @[Ultimateblader/]. thanks again for coming all the way from banglore for our event!
Happy Birthday, Cooljak, and BeyMaster1006! I hope life has been kind to you! If not, hopefully, you'll feel better after having a day for you! I hope you have a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday to all whoever's birthday passed. It was exciting to celebrate my friend's birthday today! However, I wish all of you to enjoy everyday of your lives and be happy! ^_^ :D
Happy Birthday, Roypriyanshu, Lucky_blader, and Kemave! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better, after having a day for you! Have a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Greezy_Sensei, Blazer lion, Drago Delargo, and Mitsu! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I hope you have a great year, and a great day!
how could i forget mitsu’s birthday. happy birthday dad Wink
well happy cheese and macaroni day @[Mitsu]!! hope you will have a very Iphone day and Maximum Garuda future!!

Edit:- That mG thing wasn't intentional beyhahahaha. Hope you will have a very Legend Sprigen Future! Mitsu
Happy birthday papi(@[Mitsu])
happy birthday! @[Mitsu]
Thanks, everyone! I don't speak on the forums much (Let alone actually play Beyblade.) nowadays, but I'm definitely glad my birthday was acknowledged. Smile
Happy Birthday, Anant and Darkbull9999! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Crescent, Oi Shinji, SpookShoop, Sonic Blaster, Janstarblast, Blader.J, and Luke5! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy bithday all! Also BTW @[Oi Shinji] very happy bithday to my Bahubali (a BOTF inside joke) hope you will be back to mumbai for a vacation sometime. @[Janstarblast] a very happy bithday to you as well and I hope we may get to battle someday :)
Happy Birthday, BeyUK-Espio, WhirlyTheBlader, and Dragonxx25! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Wish you a very happy birthday (which is tomorrow but lol) THE CRACKBLADER. Hope you have a great day and great life! also same to you @[MaxTwo].

Spoilest Spoiler (Click to View)