Birthday Topic

I am really late for this as its been already coming to a week hah and I am really sorry for this ! But 6 days Back on 8th July it was the Birthday Of One of the WBO's Gem The Member Who has Contributed so much or I can lots and lots to this community !  I am Kinda late this time but still, Yes! Belated Happy Birthday @[Kai-V] my Best Wishes to You For That Special Day hah ! We Hope you had a wonderful birthday the best time and enjoyed it totally hah and we wish you happiness for the Time Coming !

I always say this and I am gonna say this again today that.. Without you We would be a less of Community. Thank You So Much for all you have done this for the community hah ! We all appreciate a lot for what you have done for this community !

Again Wishing you Belated Happy Birthday and May your life be more brighter and happier with each  birthday that comes and goes !
Happy belated birthday Kai-V. thanks for all you do to keep this site up and running smoothly
Happy birthday Kai-V! Smile
Happy birthday Kai-V!
Happy Birthday, Kai-V and Kei!

(fixed :P)
Happy birthday Kai-V! I hope you have a great year, since I know that you have made so many people's on the WBO, with the work you do here.  Again thank you for all you do for the WBO, and all the people on it. :) Also happy birthday Kei! I know you also do many things for the WBO, and you deserve just as much credit. :) I also hope you have a great year.
Happy Belated Birthday Kai-V!
Sorry for being late

Edit: Happy Birthday Kei
y'all remember kai-v's birthday but can't remember @[Kei]'s hmph

happy birth to both Cool
(Jul. 15, 2017  1:57 AM)Mitsu Wrote: y'all remember kai-v's birthday but can't remember @[Kei]'s hmph

happy birth to both Cool

Ahh I am Late on this too but hey not too late at all hah ! Belated Happy Birthday @[Kei] ! Best Wishes for you and I hope you had the best day hah !
(Jul. 15, 2017  1:57 AM)Mitsu Wrote: y'all remember kai-v's birthday but can't remember @[Kei]'s hmph

happy birth to both Cool

Beymm. HAPPY BEYLATED BIRTHDAY THE ULTIMATE BEYGODS KAI-V and KEI AND !!! THANKS FOR KEEPIN' WBO SO WELL FOR SO LONG, WORKING HARD FOR HOBBY WE ALL LOVE AND MAKING WHAT WBO IS TODAY!!!
Hahaha, thank you so much everyone!

And Happy Belated Birthday to Kai-V as well, of course!
How could I miss @[Kai-V]'s birthday?! Happy birthday!

And you too, @[Kei]! Grin
Happy bday mj9
Happy birthday Mj9! I hope you have a great day and a great year! :)
I just saw the new replies in this topic: thank you to you all! My day was good, but so far 2017 is really YOLO, like I wanted hah.
(Jul. 30, 2017  6:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just saw the new replies in this topic: thank you to you all! My day was good, but so far 2017 is really YOLO, like I wanted hah.

How old are u now??... just asking
Twenty-six, but I like to think that I am all ages at once, as odd as that may sound hah.
(Jul. 30, 2017  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Twenty-six, but I like to think that I am all ages at once, as odd as that may sound hah.
  • Belated happy birthday!
(Jul. 30, 2017  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Twenty-six, but I like to think that I am all ages at once, as odd as that may sound hah.
No I think its ok....very sorry for being late...but many many returns of the day...and may god grant all your wishes and become a very successful person in life...
Happy belated birthday Kai-V. I hope you have good fortune!