Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday, TITAN, ClaraM, Samuele89, and Jb5craft! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Thanks! ^^

Happy Birthday, @[FIREFIRE CPB] and @[maxtwo]!
Happy Birthday, HEAVYARMS, Jwb97a, BLOODEMON113, PEGASUS P, FIREFIRECPB, Maxtwo, ♤BlackHorse♤, Sarath5613, and Recola! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:44 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Thanks! ^^

Happy Birthday, @[FIREFIRE CPB] and @[maxtwo]!
Thanks bro

(Oct. 13, 2017  3:25 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Happy Birthday,  HEAVYARMS, Jwb97a, BLOODEMON113, PEGASUS P, FIREFIRECPB, Maxtwo, ♤BlackHorse♤, Sarath5613, and Recola! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!

Thanks you beyro. and wow so many people have birthday today
happy birthday CRACKBLADER
Happy Birthday Chaitanya
Happy Birthday, @[FIREFIRE CPB] ^-^
@[FIREFIRE CPB] Happy birthday, dude!
Happy Birthday, SoylentGreen, Ryukai, and Rahul07! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day! Also happy belated birthday to: Tl14, IanLane, and Slasher13! Who's Birthdays I missed, due to lack of time. I wish all the same, to you three!
Happy Birthday, Zeak87 and Mohdzaki! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Sion and Soul96! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Hypnofist, and Vfurious! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day! Also Happy Belated Birthday to: Nicolino77 and Delos Huston. Who's Birthdays I missed due to lack of time. I wish you two all the same!
Happy Birthday, RahulFencer, Fwamp, Gypsy Blader, SUPOjosh, Master Bunny and Team Destroyer! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Sanjay Debnath, Astral Branwen, xRin, Speedflash700 and Djbones「マィかの刃」! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, SpinDragoon1999, Sixwer, and Theawesometurtle! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Nearr, ButterflyKnight, Pranzdiv123, SwordFIN89, Doomkiller and Eldrich Joshua! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, IVtechboyinpa and Cori! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Minion, Jimmyjazz39, Sasuke F Uchiha, SimplyApollo and Mori! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday all! Esspeically @[Jimmyjazz39] and @[Sasuke F Uchilha]
Thanks F2 and Ayane. I was really inactive yesterday because i had a lot of homework. buying some new beys soon!!
Happy Birthday, ArcenicGrip, Blader Lenny, and Chrome Builder! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Cye Kinomiya, Sparta, and Brajac375! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Kirpit102896, and 蒼井バルト! I hope life has been kind to you all! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you all a great year, and a great day!