Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday, Dr. Leo, Trygon EXB, Beargrilz, and Nekodarkkitten! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, The Beymaster, DetectiveZeo, Collin Clement, Isaac Sanoussi, and SRJ! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, CyberDan, Joeyk, Ankit Mishra, and Shevs56! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Abbard, Tech, and RacingCheetahz! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Silent Lilith, Kajenflash6, Daniel Silva, and GalaxyGirl! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Tiger Empress, DanielGameRoom, Rikuhatsu, and Pratham Chavan! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Happy Birthday, King Darkness, Emminstien, and Tevonie.! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Pokemaniac306, Zeno Xcalius, Rasfey, and LimitedEdition! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, TheLionisDead! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Roan and Darkwocher! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Zanzetsuken, ThePokeBlader, Itachi, Ironspider2357, and Oddish! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, ThaKingTai, Zirow, TheBeybladeKid, and NintendoBlader! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Synth, xSora10, Pheonix Lord, and Ashmit Avash! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, BlacK PheoniX, ULTIMATE BLAZE, Berzerk135790, Wynster63, NastyNals, SUPERBLADER 13, Blader Samuel, Hyper Xeno, Tarik, Lord, VK BLADE, and Alpha Blader! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Sidart11 and Kavpeny! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Sonmark2006! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Draco0909 and Eurekaboy! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! Also, happy WBO anniversary (I think)!
Happy Birthday, who ever's birthday it is in the world (since it is no one's birthday that has come on here in the last year or so)! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Bey Brad, RoninSGTO, and JayVil21! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday Cye, Roan, and Ryan

Happy Birthday to all of you
Happy Birthday, Tri, Rise, and Edman! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday to all and all a good life
Happy Birthday, Mesorangerxx! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, who ever's birthday it is in the world (since it is no one's birthday that has come on here in the last year or so)! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!
Happy Birthday, Tobio Oike, Squirrelwax, Isaias_Lamadrid, Tyson 65, and StrawHatJC! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!