Beyblade memes collection

[Image: 1uduzr.jpg]
His face tho
Who are the members of the New York bulls and what are there beyblades
The girl in red dress resembles a lot like Julia Fernandez...
(Aug. 26, 2017  11:38 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: j2gGoWl.png]
This makes 100 percent sense
(Aug. 27, 2017  2:09 AM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Who are the members of the New York bulls and what are there beyblades

I havent seen a post good enough to put into my sig collection until this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qxFkL...gyLU0/view
(Sep. 02, 2017  4:22 PM)TreeJay Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qxFkL...gyLU0/view

you have to make it public
If you see a $30 Hasbro Burst product and just walk on.

(stolen from good old Tomska's asdf movie :P)
(Sep. 10, 2017  4:44 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote: [Image: 98HkNRg.png]

That's insane! No one wants limited.
(Sep. 11, 2017  8:21 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2017  4:44 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote: [Image: 98HkNRg.png]

That's insane! No one wants limited.

Are you sure about that? I would get it now or never. Because, you know, it's kinda limited.
Pegasus vs lynx: ginka: ill just uppercut! Lynx goes taller ginka: fffffffffffffff

Ginka: lynx, Y U NO LOSE??!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Have some more, lol. If you suspect that I like "Beauty and the Beast", you are probably right.

[Image: ezgif-3-f33c433232.gif] 
~ not working because the website removed the option to add a picture to a gif and so - as it seems - also the image itself.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your second GIF does not work.
Ginka: you are the one person I'll never forgive! Forgives him on last episode and looks up to him for the rest of the metal fight series.  ;P
(Sep. 20, 2017  10:09 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Ginka: you are the one person I'll never forgive! Forgives him on last episode and looks up to him for the rest of the metal fight series.  Tongue_out_wink

It would be nice if you made a meme of it. it's pretty easy and it would be more approite for this thread then just text Smile
(Sep. 20, 2017  10:14 AM)IFIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  10:09 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Ginka: you are the one person I'll never forgive! Forgives him on last episode and looks up to him for the rest of the metal fight series.  ;P

It would be nice if you made a meme of it. it's pretty easy and it would be more approite for this thread then just text :)
I'll do that

#atenothing
#mr.spriggan
#atomicbomb
#bananagaruda
#foundlonginus
#dannyphantomdeathscyther
#sword/frenchfrylauncher

(Jun. 17, 2017  8:50 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Attack On Beyblade

let me guess your favorite character is levi.

#MINE TOO!!Smile
(Aug. 10, 2017  8:01 PM)SP451 Wrote: [Image: zSzUfSX.jpg]
OH MY FREAKING GOD (VALKYRIE)

[Image: jYPPdIs.jpg]

Here in my country (Brazil), we have this meme called "A Mão de ----- Chega a Tremer", that is basically "The Something's Hand Starts Shaking"

So... THE SHOOT HAND STARTS SHAKING

(Made by André Camillo on the BEGA group)
[Image: Gyy4l0T.jpg]