Beyblade burst app (Hasbro)

(Jan. 21, 2019  7:21 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Ok, just a little thing about the app:
1. The app is inacurate in calculating bey power
2. In the app, the hunter tip is OP. irl, however, it is TRASH... just saying
3. Why deos the exabition not have level 6?
4. err...i need some friends that are good at the app... i'm not begging or anything, but please friend me. My blader name is Celestial, Poison and my blader ID is 2472 ... nickname me whatever you want, but i would like it if you nickname me "Grimlock"
Thanks for reading and may the bey keep spinning

I actually lost to a lvl 6 today. I was really confused about what in the world was going on XD but when I tried making a custom opponent, no lvl 6 option. Not sure how, or why... Yeah.
(Nov. 22, 2018  2:00 AM)Justj11. Wrote: See I really want to host a beyblade burst app tournament Remember technical blader  when you responded to my thread

I do theres the tournament feature now so that makes things easier , need some help? And sorry for responding so late
(Feb. 11, 2019  1:30 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:21 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Ok, just a little thing about the app:
1. The app is inacurate in calculating bey power
2. In the app, the hunter tip is OP. irl, however, it is TRASH... just saying
3. Why deos the exabition not have level 6?
4. err...i need some friends that are good at the app... i'm not begging or anything, but please friend me. My blader name is Celestial, Poison and my blader ID is 2472 ... nickname me whatever you want, but i would like it if you nickname me "Grimlock"
Thanks for reading and may the bey keep spinning

I actually lost to a lvl 6 today. I was really confused about what in the world was going on XD but when I tried making a custom opponent, no lvl 6 option. Not sure how, or why... Yeah.
I ment as in lvl 6 tops, middles and tips
Technical Blader wht bey is that in ur profile pic? It looks pretty sick! -Avery
(Feb. 11, 2019  11:36 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  1:30 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I actually lost to a lvl 6 today. I was really confused about what in the world was going on XD but when I tried making a custom opponent, no lvl 6 option. Not sure how, or why... Yeah.

Maybe u battled against Kai or Phi! XD Rimshot -Avery

Ok and mine is HowlingViper 4104

My digital bey is Lava X Anubion yard. -Avery

(Feb. 11, 2019  11:36 PM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  1:30 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I actually lost to a lvl 6 today. I was really confused about what in the world was going on XD but when I tried making a custom opponent, no lvl 6 option. Not sure how, or why... Yeah.

Maybe u battled against Kai or Phi! XD Rimshot -Avery

Why did I repost that? -Avery
(Feb. 12, 2019  11:10 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Technical Blader wht bey is that in ur profile pic? It looks pretty sick! -Avery

That would be the JASHIN SPRIGGAN. A limited version of Legend spriggan tjhat was given during competitions and giveaways organized by TakaraTomy in Asia. Other limited editions of Legend spriggan are RED FLAME version and GOLD AXE version, pictures should come up on google.
Buuut this is off topic you can send me a direct message next time, this thread is for Beyblade burst app related discussions
(Dec. 16, 2018  8:13 AM)MightyPhoenix Wrote: MightyPhoenix5228  level81

I like to play level 1 or 2 beys with level 5 layers to be a sleeper killer...  I love the d33 / td07 or td09 combo.  1 loss in the past week to a guy(or girl) on this forum....  My son says I probabbly make kids cry losing to a level 1 bey, but hey, kid tears make me happy I guess.  After you practice, come and battle me.

Best bey to start on the app is Satomb.  Find him on the Wiki with all the QR codes or in the green star stadium battle set.  Defense types turn other's powers against themselves.

I'm a 37 yr old beyblade addict.  I've loved beyblade since the 1990s.  I got the 1st set ever made.

I sent you a request
Does anyone know how I can get the Avatar sprites off of the map? I'm trying to create an epic Burst poster that goes along with my story, "DraconicDARK" and in each image I want to place the respective Burst avatar Sprite next to the bey but I always have to keep on screenshooting every special move when the avatar appears.
Does anyone know where I can get the Burst avatar images from the app?

Note: Take a look at one of Zankye's Burst App QR code videos and you'll get to know what I mean. Smile
(Feb. 11, 2019  9:08 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  2:00 AM)Justj11. Wrote: See I really want to host a beyblade burst app tournament Remember technical blader  when you responded to my thread

I do theres the tournament feature now so that makes things easier , need some help? And sorry for responding so late

That’s fine and if I could get some help to host a tournament that would be cool thanks
(Feb. 19, 2018  9:04 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: hello everyone! I gotten to level 99 of the game and achieved the level of beymaster so I’m looking for some friends to play online with. If you would like, please comment your username. I am CelestialHydra1688 if you would like to to add me. Also which elemental bey skin colour is your favourite? I don’t know why but i really like Xcalius x3’s elemental skin. Also which combo do you like to use the most in the game?
Can I battle u my username is SwiftPhantom4001

(Dec. 22, 2017  2:10 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Hi guys so if you play the beyblade burst app, because I do, we can friend each other and battle.
My username is:
MercurialForce974
I have all the God Beys (Hasbro) that are released.
Then I also have the starting beys. I am a newbie.

Can I battle u I my username is SwiftPhantom4001
ferociusviper4009 is my username. battle me whenever

im on if anyone wants to battle
i'm online. who wants to battle me?
LegendaryBlade92! Battle me! Also I’ll make a battle league when I get 3+ friends! (I have 1 so far). Also PLEASE nickname me Cheeto or CheetoBlader!
despite being connected to WIFI, I am unable to go online. Maybe because I installed the APK. any solution to this?
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: despite being connected to WIFI, I am unable to go online. Maybe because I installed the APK. any solution to this?

I downloaded from APK Pure the only problem I face is lag and I can connect online easily so try connecting to WiFi again

My username is Legendary Volcano 7988 mostly or try 7998
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:47 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: despite being connected to WIFI, I am unable to go online. Maybe because I installed the APK. any solution to this?

I downloaded from APK Pure the only problem I face is lag and I can connect online easily so try connecting to WiFi again

What level are you?
im lvl 56
battle me when u can
Who is GrandPhoenix6046?
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:47 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: I downloaded from APK Pure the only problem I face is lag and I can connect online easily so try connecting to WiFi again

What level are you?

I was Lv76 or something in my old account but my new one is Lv10
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:42 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What level are you?

I was Lv76 or something in my old account but my new one is Lv10
Wanna be friends? I’m LegendaryBlade92.
(Apr. 19, 2019  1:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  7:42 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: I was Lv76 or something in my old account but my new one is Lv10
Wanna be friends? I’m LegendaryBlade92.

Surely
Anyone Crimson Dragon sorry my account is not accrpting few friend requests