Beyblade Wishlist!

(Jan. 13, 2013  2:29 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I can tell you really want Blitz and Vari.

Yeah, I want Blitz a lot, but I want to get several Variares so they don't wear down.
Metal Fusion:
Lightning L-Drago
Lightning L-Drago vs Earth Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Aquario (Possibly)
Dark Bull

Metal Masters:
Dark Wolf vs Ray Serpent
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gil
Ray Striker

Hyperblades:
Omega Dragonis x2
Cosmic Pegasus
Jade Jupiter
Variares
Flash Sagitarrio
Diablo Nemesis
Possibly Blitz Striker and L-Drago Destructor I'm undecided on those two

Spark FX:
L-Drago Guardian x2
Proto Nemesis
My wish list :
x1 Zero-G astadium (Don't mind which one)
x2 Random boosters (Zero-G volume 3.)
x1 BB-120 Bey Blade Ultimate Stadium Beta
x1.BB-94 Tornado Bey Stadium
x1 Diablo Nemesis
1x Synchrom Battle Set
1x Starter Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
1x Berserker Begirados RS200BWD
1x Samurai Ifraid W145CF
1x Pirates Orojya 145D
Probably gonna get none of these maybe two or three for my birthday.
Unless someone wants to be nice and.....
my list can be found here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
(Aug. 02, 2013  9:38 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: my list can be found here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

true dat lol

I'm really wanting Bandid Genbull, Girago, and Thief Phoenic. With school coming up, there's no beys for me for a while.
I really want:
Zero-G Stadium (any)
-I have absolutely no Zero-G knowledge whatsoever, so having a stadium to experiment with would be nice.

Berserker Begirados
-Can't get too much of dat spinnin walrus. Plus, I need a new BWD since I lost mine ;(

Bandid Genbull F230TB
-woo ZGRBV3! Genbull, F230, and TB are all really cool parts, and are really interesting for a Stamina fan like myself Wink

Anything with Gryph!
-Gryph is a really neat Wheel, and is handy for exposing attack points with its small diameter.

Kreis Cygnus
-This is a really nice-looking bey, and Kreis' free-spinning gimmick is fun, though useless, and I would like to own a Cygnus, since it's apparently amazing for Stamina.

Scythe Kronos
-LTDCs. 'Nuff said.
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:51 PM)Cake Wrote: Scythe Kronos
-LTDCs. 'Nuff said.

Well then I have good news.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX82I...XPSJOJBGVX
Dat price and free shipping.
Let me know if you find any of these. Smile

My hms wishlist:
Advance averazer
Advance eterner
Jiraiya Ms
Wolborg MS
Dragoon MSUV
Dranzer MF
Dragoon MF
Im really wanting to get these for battle so used condition for plastic (but not to the point they are extremely worn
Plastics: Ill edit this when I figure it out
HMS: Dragoon MS/MS UV(RC needs to be mint / used a little), Shining God MS, Wokborg MS, DEMS, Jiraiya MS, and Samurai Changer MS
MFB: Find it on my buying thread, too lazy XD PM me if you find these.
Plastics: Dragoon V2, Driver V2, Metal Dragoon Bearing stinger, Wolborg 1,2,4, Dranzer F,V.
HMS: Death Gargoyle MS, Wolborg MS, Dragoon MSUV, Magical Ape MS, Shining God MS, Advance Striker.
Zero G: Bandid Genbull F230TB, Gladiator Bahamidia SP230GF, Berserker Begirados SR200BWD, Ultimate synchrom set Defense and stamina, Attack and balance, Archer Gryph C145S, Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, Samurai Ifraid W145CF, Archer Gargole SA165WSF, Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF.

(Aug. 08, 2013  9:42 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Im really wanting to get these for battle so used condition for plastic (but not to the point they are extremely worn
Plastics: Ill edit this when I figure it out
HMS: Dragoon MS/MS UV(RC needs to be mint / used a little), Shining God MS, Wokborg MS, DEMS, Jiraiya MS, and Samurai Changer MS
MFB: Find it on my buying thread, too lazy XD PM me if you find these.
Of course you want shining god MS, After all that is your username![/b]
All i want is a plastic gen trygel that i can pay ca$h for..
i dont haves the paypals.
With TAKARA TOMY taking a break, and Hasbro is yet to catch up, I've more or less caught up on my wishlist.

Plastics: A Neo Left SG (My Dragoon V2 came with just a normal one) and a Wide Defense WD. Gaia Dragoon G is cheap and common, I just haven't gotten around to buying one yet.
EDIT: I actually really want a Takara Apollon, but they cost at least $80 and there's no way my parents would let me spend that much on a spinning top.

HMS: Nothing really. Probably just the common 3 + Dranzer and maybe Dragoon. The blue DEMS is pretty cool looking though...

MFB/Zero-G: Bandid Genbull.
(Sep. 01, 2013  2:14 PM)twinburner95 Wrote: All i want is a plastic gen trygel that i can pay ca$h for..
i dont haves the paypals.

same problem here lol I'm looking for various metal face bolts, for some reason can't find any..
My wishlist:

Phantom Orion B : D
TT Beystadium Attack
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
my wishlist:

BBG:25
BBG:24
Griffin/Dragoon Air syncrhome 2-pack
2 Wyvangs
Diablo Nemesis ,fusion Hades, archer Griffin and to finish my dragon beyblade collection Eee
then you'll need Dragoon MSUV Smug wich is also on my wish list...
Nope I mean all mfb dragons all I need is metro ldrago and original ldrago ( I'm not paying that much money for some hms Bey)
you have know Idea.. its like $300! oh and I want skeleton Phantom Orion wich is like $500 lol
my dream bey to own is a blue inferno hell kerbecs, hence my avatar and sig. however, even if i could find one, i wouldn't be able to afford it for a very long time, as i have to go through a very lengthy process to get a job, due to several unchangeable problems. i found someone who could sell me one a while ago, but i was underage and had no money, so i couldn't. might be able to buy one soon though, close to getting a job and i'm turning 18 next week yay!! sorry if this was unnecessarily long, it's late and i'm hyper. XD and i just realized i made a contradiction, oh well. that's my post, byes for now!! Tongue_out
wow I forgot how aswome the Inferno Blue version of H**l kerbecs was Cool anyway the thing at the tippy top of my wishlist is a tie between Trypio Wing Pegasis S130RB... I would also like one os those blu vari-ares's Cool
Ok here is my new and improved list : roller defenser, voltaic ape, draciel f, draciel s and basically any dranzer beyblade
Right now I just want
Dragoon V2
Zero-G Attack type stadium

I'm mostly investing in B-Daman right now.
XD B-Daman... anyway the update of my wishlist SA165 and Dragooon are top priority (the only catogory for the BB:10 that I don't have a combo for that's top-tier is Spin-Steal XD) I also need some more MF-M's and MF-L's and MSF-M's and L's maybe about 2-4 of each XD