Beyblade Videos

Good video, Gryphh. I watched it and commented too, hah.
Samurai Pegasis performed very well there ~
(Feb. 14, 2013  7:41 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Good video, Gryphh. I watched it and commented too, hah.
Samurai Pegasis performed very well there ~

Thanks! Grin

Thanks for watching!
Please Subscribe!
Gyryphh I really like your videos! Keep it up.
(Feb. 15, 2013  2:36 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Gyryphh I really like your videos! Keep it up.
Thanks!!! Grin

This is a new years thingy I did in my YouTube. Timline of hasbro stuff. (I know that some of the months I said might be a little off) Eee
Beyblade Blizzard / Orthros (Takara) Unboxing !
Good unboxing video, Cannon. That bey looks beautiful.
The Yellow Metal Dranzer is cool too.

I liked and commented on your video ~
(Feb. 16, 2013  9:56 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Good unboxing video, Cannon. That bey looks beautiful.
The Yellow Metal Dranzer is cool too.

I liked and commented on your video ~

Thanks for the support! Stupid
Nice unboxing video Cannon. Both beys you got looked awesome.
Samurai Pegasis vs Thief Saramanda

Omega Dragonis Review.
I got the idea but the design is a little rough
(Feb. 19, 2013  2:13 AM)HDSK Wrote: I got the idea but the design is a little rough

Make that VERY rough haha. If I actually had the right materials and tools, I'm sure I could make everything 1000 times better. The stadium center was crudely cut and crudely fitted into the already-crudely cut box. I really would like to get a long piece of plastic to remodel it with.

My version of Beywheelz. Aka anyone can make them with the right parts, and they're so much better than the actual thing.
Check this out please! My friend has just started making videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXKLXVeVoA
and also check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeykxWMcDO8

his videos are getting really good!
...or you can just launch any beyblade on it's side with the right spinning launcher facing away from you for the same results. Definitely better than the actual thing
(Feb. 24, 2013  3:32 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: ...or you can just launch any beyblade on it's side with the right spinning launcher facing away from you for the same results. Definitely better than the actual thing

ya, but I use it like this just to represent the beywheel lol. plus I dont want to worry about getting hit in the head with flying metal.
"Oh look that basalt aquario wheel if flying so high up my ramp I wonder if it will ever come back dow- hits in head"

hehe
(Feb. 24, 2013  3:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  3:32 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: ...or you can just launch any beyblade on it's side with the right spinning launcher facing away from you for the same results. Definitely better than the actual thing

ya, but I use it like this just to represent the beywheel lol. plus I dont want to worry about getting hit in the head with flying metal.
"Oh look that basalt aquario wheel if flying so high up my ramp I wonder if it will ever come back dow- hits in head"

hehe
Touché xP
(Feb. 24, 2013  3:52 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  3:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

hehe
Touché xP

Supaburn