Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 02, 2021  4:10 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: who has any idea on what I should buy for as it comes to the new surge series? Im confused and dont know whats good and I dont want to be anything bad.

first: are you talking about sparking ot surge? second, neither are really new, id say get db or wait for qd to release
(Dec. 02, 2021  8:40 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  4:10 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: who has any idea on what I should buy for as it comes to the new surge series? Im confused and dont know whats good and I dont want to be anything bad.

first: are you talking about sparking ot surge? second, neither are really new, id say get db or wait for qd to release

I said surge but thanks I ll look into what you proposed!
[Image: 20211203_124814.jpg?width=995&height=746]
I didn't expect wave 4 packaging to be tissue paper lol

I assume hasbro expects us to reuse the tissue paper for gift wrapping but uhhh it feels like someone opened it up before purchasing it.
My new booster pack has arrived but I havent opened it yet
lowkey I find glide Br' 2A combos fun to use.
Going out to all Bladers at the WBO
what is your blading style when it comes to finals deck format?
I prefer stamina/defense hybrids that have LAD, defense against attack types, and decent enough same spin stamina
I also occasionally experiment with attack combos and have recently implemented an attack/stamina hybrid into my deck for both knockout potential as well as LAD potential
YES THE TIME HAS COME INTRODUCING THE BRAND NEW BOOSTER PACK
(Nov. 12, 2021  6:10 AM)Zektor Wrote: Rbv.27 predictions (sorry if wrong thread)
1. prize bey (maybe Ifrit)
2. prize bey  different color
3. Retro remake
4. Hollow Death scyther different color/remake
5. Vanish different color
6. Astral/Guilty different color

Nothing but net on 5 & 6
(Dec. 08, 2021  7:50 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  6:10 AM)Zektor Wrote: Rbv.27 predictions (sorry if wrong thread)
1. prize bey (maybe Ifrit)
2. prize bey  different color
3. Retro remake
4. Hollow Death scyther different color/remake
5. Vanish different color
6. Astral/Guilty different color

Nothing but net on 5 & 6

Indeed, and #3 seems to hold true as well (Rereleases but still). I personally would've loved another Hollow but it is what it is, hopefully we get some great disks and drivers to go along with the spicy selection of layers.
(Dec. 08, 2021  9:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  7:50 PM)Zektor Wrote: Nothing but net on 5 & 6

Indeed, and #3 seems to hold true as well (Rereleases but still). I personally would've loved another Hollow but it is what it is, hopefully we get some great disks and drivers to go along with the spicy selection of layers.

I thought it was a possibility bc of infinite deathsizor like maybe we would get hollow achilles this time. I hope the the Parts/recolors are good bc so far this random booster is not looking so great imo.
(Dec. 06, 2021  12:45 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: Going out to all Bladers at the WBO
what is your blading style when it comes to finals deck format?
I prefer stamina/defense hybrids that have  LAD, defense against attack types, and decent enough same spin stamina
I also occasionally experiment with attack combos and have recently implemented an attack/stamina hybrid into my deck for both knockout potential as well as LAD potential

I wish someone had taken your honest question more seriously.

You're well aware of my finals deck style. I tend to have a left spin stamina and a right spin stamina. If I'm feeling self-destructive I might throw in an attack type. I tend towards Drifts and Bearings, and so far I still rely heavily on Dynamite, Roar, and Mirage because they just keep working. I usually leave the attack slot for experiments like a Hybrid driver or something fun like Prominence.
I think you meant vanish rather than mirage. (Well I hope so anyway lol) However, getting back to the question, in classic I like to have 1 of each type (spamina, ko attack, and ko defense). In standard I like to have 1 of each attack spin direction (if possible! I’m not gonna run two attack if the options aren’t good!). I’d also include one stamina type, whether that be left or right spin. I’d say I’m above average at attack so this strategy helps me out.
I personally love attack but for longer battles stamina for me
This thread is cracking me up-
My thought is this- IS BEYBLADE LITERALLY A CAREER CHOICE, LIKE HOW DO THESE PEOPLE MAKE MONEY FROM IT, DO THEY GET CASH FROM TOURNAMENTS?? DID VALT AND THE OTHERS DROP OUT OF SCHOOL TO GO DOWN THIS CAREER PATH?? LITERALLY THE BEYBLADE UNIVERSE SOUNDS LIKE SOME UTOPIAN SOCIETY WHERE YOU CAN GET RICH FROM BEYBLADING, I AM ENVIOUS OF THESE GUYS. SHU OWNS A WHOLE COMPANY AT THE AGE OF 15, WHERE DO I SIGN UP???
(Dec. 10, 2021  10:26 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: This thread is cracking me up-
My thought is this- IS BEYBLADE LITERALLY A CAREER CHOICE, LIKE HOW DO THESE PEOPLE MAKE MONEY FROM IT, DO THEY GET CASH FROM TOURNAMENTS?? DID VALT AND THE OTHERS DROP OUT OF SCHOOL TO GO DOWN THIS CAREER PATH?? LITERALLY THE BEYBLADE UNIVERSE SOUNDS LIKE SOME UTOPIAN SOCIETY WHERE YOU CAN GET RICH FROM BEYBLADING, I AM ENVIOUS OF THESE GUYS. SHU OWNS A WHOLE COMPANY AT THE AGE OF 15, WHERE DO I SIGN UP???

I'd imagine in that universe Beyblade is treated as a competitive sport (and recognized by the government) and the WBBA was created to give bladers a chance to earn money and a full scholarship to any university they're enrolled for. As for education, probably virtual learning (on zoom) lol.
(Dec. 11, 2021  12:43 AM)peek Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  10:26 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: This thread is cracking me up-

I'd imagine in that universe Beyblade is treated as a competitive sport (and recognized by the government) and the WBBA was created to give bladers a chance to earn money and a full scholarship to any university they're enrolled for. As for education, probably virtual learning (on zoom) lol.

Honestly, I would love a society where that's a thing. While it does bring the odd evil guy who wants to take over the world (very normal) it just feels like such a pleasant world to be in.
I have actually bladed on the highest plateau in the world in freezing temperatures!

Height: 4,114 metres (13,497 ft) above sea level
Question: why cant I use my pro series stadium for official battles? It’s practically the same thing

Question: why cant I use my pro series stadium for official battles? It’s practically the same thing
(Dec. 12, 2021  10:09 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I have actually bladed on the highest plateau in the world in freezing temperatures!

That's something I now want to do! Stupid question, but did the Beys freeze up there?
(Dec. 12, 2021  6:59 PM)Attila Wrote: Question: why cant I use my pro series stadium for official battles? It’s practically the same thing

Just because you say that doesn't make it true. It's got 4 pockets, and they're pockets instead of holes. Has anyone measured and compared the incline and sizes of the central pocket and tornado ridge? Have you?

More to the point, has any organizer run an unranked Burst Standard tournament only using the Pro Series Beystadium for testing purposes? That's what you'll need if you want that to be allowed. Probably a bunch of them. Better get to it.
2B or not 2B that is the question- Beyblade Shakespeare
(Dec. 13, 2021  2:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2021  10:09 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I have actually bladed on the highest plateau in the world in freezing temperatures!

That's something I now want to do! Stupid question, but did the Beys freeze up there?
Hahaha! Nope! But they the discs definitely felt colder Smile
are stamina beys worth it?
(Dec. 13, 2021  2:36 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2021  2:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: That's something I now want to do! Stupid question, but did the Beys freeze up there?
Hahaha! Nope! But they the discs definitely felt colder Smile

Awwwwwwww, sad Unhappy

But still, I really want to do that now!
I wish I could create my own ideas from scratch