Beyblade Random Thoughts

The recent heated arguments have been removed, but just so we're aware for next time, please don't derail the threads by arguing about something that's not relevant to the thread itself, and if you can't argue civilly (though I highly encourage that you try to), take it to Private Messages. Thank you.
(Nov. 15, 2021  6:07 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm using card at the moment and it's okay enough, but actually working out how it should fold is doing my head in. I want the final version to be rigid and I have a material in mind, but I have to figure out how to get parts where I want, and neatly. 😔

What material are you using?

Possibly polypropylene. Not entirely sure.
i think its super weird how the outer tornado ridge of the db stadium is tilted outwards. beys seem to get stuck on it hitting the wall  very often because of it. and, usually they dont manage to come back into the main battle area
I have heard rumors of an off brand BB-10 that is comparable quality to a legit one. I wish to test. Someone please PM me a link if you know where it is, I have not found one this far in my search.
does anyone have beyblade layers that they unscrewed???
I just found out that originalzankye has been doing Beyblade videos since 2010! That's 11 years! He probably has to be one of the longest-running Beytubers of all time! It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. To see that his channel has grown from being minute-long videos of Metal Fight battles to videos of reviews, unboxings, and Beyhunts.
This isn't really a Purchase so I think it should go here. I just got F Gear for my Dynamite Belial because my friend got Vanish and decided to give me F Gear since he doesn't have or really want Belial. So happy day for me :")
(Nov. 23, 2021  5:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I just found out that originalzankye has been doing Beyblade videos since 2010! That's 11 years! He probably has to be one of the longest-running Beytubers of all time! It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. To see that his channel has grown from being minute-long videos of Metal Fight battles to videos of reviews, unboxings, and Beyhunts.

wait,

what?

how
is
that
possible??

HIS VIDEOS ARE MY AGE!

-

how old is he?
(Nov. 23, 2021  1:32 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  5:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I just found out that originalzankye has been doing Beyblade videos since 2010! That's 11 years! He probably has to be one of the longest-running Beytubers of all time! It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. To see that his channel has grown from being minute-long videos of Metal Fight battles to videos of reviews, unboxings, and Beyhunts.

wait,

what?

how
is
that
possible??

HIS VIDEOS ARE MY AGE!

-

how old is he?

I'm pretty sure 19.
So I couldn't really find any other thread Appropriate for this type of Question so I guess I'll just shoot here. How do you become a Wiki Moderator? I'm thinking about becoming one if I can so I'm interested to know.
Damn, been a while since I returned to Burst. Going to need to shop for the newest parts- I haven't played since the Cho-Z Layer System was the newest thing around.

I've recently gotten Tact Longinus (yes, the prize Random Booster bey), Dread Bahamut and Dead Phoenix (both from the Random Layer collection), and would like to know which other beys I would do well to consider. For the record, I think the most competitive parts in my current arsenal are Jolt, Atomic, Absorb (maybe), Destroy (no dash), 0, Cross, and probably more (I need to get my collection ASAP).
Hi guys, do you know if mixing metal fight burst remakes' layer parts is allowed by the official wbo rules in tournaments (ex. Storm pegasus "layer base" + hell kerbecs "clear wheel" who's got teeth)? I already checked on the site for something like that, found nothing.
So I was playing around with some of my burst limited combos, and testing out a new one using the Union base and I’ve been using different chips experimenting with burst resistance. Obviously it has the gen weight because it’s not allowed without one, but it still bursts. No I’m not using bearing (despite having bearing’ my actual bearing broke), no the gen weight is not worn at all actually it was my brothers and at the start of the testing I’ve only used it 10 times before, so it’s brand new you could say. And yes the chips i were using did have tight teeth, spriggan, dragon 2, valkryie, achilles, etc… But it’s still bursting. The entire advantage of GT layers in limited is to use combos that you don’t have to worry about bursting with. They’re already super light so the burst resistance is supposed to balance it out. When I click the combo together I barely feel any teeth. When it doesn’t have the gen weight I can feel the teeth. It’s very weird, does anyone know why or how this could be happening? I’ve been at this for 2 hours and it’s bursting almost 1 out of every 4 battles I do. And I’m not even putting it up against super aggressive combos, mainly just LAD combos in opposite spin and the twin nemesis 0 expand destroy’.
(Nov. 26, 2021  9:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So I was playing around with some of my burst limited combos, and testing out a new one using the Union base and I’ve been using different chips experimenting with burst resistance. Obviously it has the gen weight because it’s not allowed without one, but it still bursts. No I’m not using bearing (despite having bearing’ my actual bearing broke), no the gen weight is not worn at all actually it was my brothers and at the start of the testing I’ve only used it 10 times before, so it’s brand new you could say. And yes the chips i were using did have tight teeth, spriggan, dragon 2, valkryie, achilles, etc… But it’s still bursting. The entire advantage of GT layers in limited is to use combos that you don’t have to worry about bursting with. They’re already super light so the burst resistance is supposed to balance it out. When I click the combo together I barely feel any teeth. When it doesn’t have the gen weight I can feel the teeth. It’s very weird, does anyone know why or how this could be happening? I’ve been at this for 2 hours and it’s bursting almost 1 out of every 4 battles I do. And I’m not even putting it up against super aggressive combos, mainly just LAD combos in opposite spin and the twin nemesis 0 expand destroy’.

im pretty sure the gen weight hides teeth but take this with a grain of salt bc i dont have it
(Nov. 29, 2021  3:55 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2021  9:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So I was playing around with some of my burst limited combos, and testing out a new one using the Union base and I’ve been using different chips experimenting with burst resistance. Obviously it has the gen weight because it’s not allowed without one, but it still bursts. No I’m not using bearing (despite having bearing’ my actual bearing broke), no the gen weight is not worn at all actually it was my brothers and at the start of the testing I’ve only used it 10 times before, so it’s brand new you could say. And yes the chips i were using did have tight teeth, spriggan, dragon 2, valkryie, achilles, etc… But it’s still bursting. The entire advantage of GT layers in limited is to use combos that you don’t have to worry about bursting with. They’re already super light so the burst resistance is supposed to balance it out. When I click the combo together I barely feel any teeth. When it doesn’t have the gen weight I can feel the teeth. It’s very weird, does anyone know why or how this could be happening? I’ve been at this for 2 hours and it’s bursting almost 1 out of every 4 battles I do. And I’m not even putting it up against super aggressive combos, mainly just LAD combos in opposite spin and the twin nemesis 0 expand destroy’.

im pretty sure the gen weight hides teeth but take this with a grain of salt bc i dont have it
The gen weight doesn’t hide the teeth, but it certainly feels like it. It’s basically a small rubber circle piece that’s inserted where the weight goes and it’s rubber instead of metal. There’s a small fin that sticks down from below that completely stops the disc from moving. Of course the disc can still be pushed past the stopper but it shouldn’t be easy enough to where it bursts to my extent. Flipping dread Bahamut with the gen weight doesn’t burst most of the time with a gen weight. And my gen weight is basically brand new. So the teeth should be the same but tighter. However, when it reaches the gen weights fin the disc kind of slides out of it on my Union base. So that might be it. So I don’t think it hides the teeth, but if it did I wouldn’t be surprised because it definitely feels like it. The teeth feel like wizard Fafnir, and I mean that literally.
I fround out my f-gear broke the day i got all the other gears. so no perfect belial 4 me Unhappy
(Nov. 29, 2021  7:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I fround out my f-gear broke the day i got all the other gears. so no perfect belial 4 me Unhappy

howd it  break
(Nov. 29, 2021  8:25 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  7:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I fround out my f-gear broke the day i got all the other gears. so no perfect belial 4 me Unhappy

howd it  break

Someone ate it.

To be honest though, what IS it with all the memes about people eating the Belial Gears? There's like a whole subreddit for it...
(Nov. 29, 2021  8:25 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:

howd it  break

i literally dont know. one day it was fine the next it was shattered

(Nov. 29, 2021  11:44 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  8:25 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: howd it  break

Someone ate it.

To be honest though, what IS it with all the memes about people eating the Belial Gears? There's like a whole subreddit for it...

i have a dog that has been know to eat some of my parts sooooooo
Is bakushin really a good fusion wheel I always see people using it in videos and it either gets destroyed or destroys the opposing bey.
I just got a new pack and idk I havent used it yet but it comes with a pretty small burst surge stadium and two beys
So I might get a choice to either get Greatest Raphael or Guilty Longinus. If I do end up getting this choice which one do you guys recommend competitively? Becuase I'm getting into the competitive scene and I think I need to pick up one of these.
(Dec. 01, 2021  11:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So I might get a choice to either get Greatest Raphael or Guilty Longinus. If I do end up getting this choice which one do you guys recommend competitively? Becuase I'm getting into the competitive scene and I think I need to pick up one of these.

N
Hmm I would recommend Guilty Longinus it's pretty competitive and I'm studying on greatest raphael
Greatest Raphael. With the pets you have, you can make

Dynamite Belial (F) Over High Xtend+
And then I have to do some testing… but Greatest is over powered opposite spin.
who has any idea on what I should buy for as it comes to the new surge series? Im confused and dont know whats good and I dont want to be anything bad.